Print Thread
Hop To
Page 28 of 65 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 64 65
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 340boy
That is just JO's scapegoat for everything he despises.

I don't see traditional marriage, very limited abortion, and student sponsored/led prayer as a bad thing but I'm a right wing nut job what do I know?

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MagMarc
What is your exact beef with the religious right again?

They are anti-freedom.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rrroae
What is your exact beef with the religious right again?

I have no problem with them as long as they keep their beliefs to themselves and not try to 'moralize' or 'save' the rest of us by force of government legislation.
You mean with things that us "Bible Thumpers" regularly espouse, like the Healthcare Bill and educating illegal aliens for free? I guess that's what PP don't like.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I don't see traditional marriage, very limited abortion, and student sponsored/led prayer as a bad thing but I'm a right wing nut job what do I know?

You would deny adults the freedom to marry, and you would impose religion in state schools. Abortion is more complicated, let's leave that for another day.

But those first two are clearly anti-freedom and unconstitutional.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are pro-communist...also pro-reetard, but that is another story.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I'm willing to BET,....after thinkin' and readin' on this thread that his big diahrea mouth has got him and his local "Hippies" crossways with a local bunch of hardnoses,.....and that he's not sleeping well,.....since.

Hey, JO,.......rather than exhausting yourself completely here, ( and foolishly painting more painting rings on yer' gourd).....go deal with them !

We're not "Your enemy",....just a rather bemused audience.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
You are pro-communist...also pro-reetard, but that is another story.

No, I am not.

You are smarting from your mistake, and trying to score weasel points. Hey, if it makes ya feel better.......

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by heavywalker
jeff
I can agree on that but through my eyes things are pretty damn close to being pretty screwed up. Who is going to be the judge of when we get to that point. I don't think we can look to our electoral system for that signal. They won't tell us when to start a revolt cause it is there ass. They would all rather be in total control of us so that it never happens.

Are we suggesting that we wait until everyone is so oppressed that we have no choice but to fight?

When you have a rotten board in a wall you replace it. When the entire house is rotten you tear it down and build a new one. Where are we at?

Jeff?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

I'm willing to BET,....after thinkin' and readin' on this thread that his big diahrea mouth has got him and his local "Hippies" crossways with a local bunch of hardnoses,.....and that he's not sleeping well,.....since.

Hey, JO,.......rather than exhausting yourself completely here, ( and foolishly painting more painting rings on yer' gourd).....go deal with them !

GTC

What in the hell are you babbling about? I'm in trouble with local hardnoses?

You are just.. unbalanced, dude. Wow.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
jeff
I can agree on that but through my eyes things are pretty damn close to being pretty screwed up. Who is going to be the judge of when we get to that point. I don't think we can look to our electoral system for that signal. They won't tell us when to start a revolt cause it is there ass. They would all rather be in total control of us so that it never happens.

Are we suggesting that we wait until everyone is so oppressed that we have no choice but to fight?

When you have a rotten board in a wall you replace it. When the entire house is rotten you tear it down and build a new one. Where are we at?

Jeff?

Yes..?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
"My net worth comments were solely directed at Crossfire and solely because he said I was going t!ts up, which I am not. \"

Hey, "Target Zone / Drizzles",......

explain the

....."You're a mechanic, Right?" crack,

.....long's your flapping that Cock holster of yours so fast, this afternoon.

You ARE indeed condemned by your own words,.....

GTC

I don't care if you are or are not a mechanic. I have nothing against mechanics, it's at least potentially an honorable profession.

I mentioned it because you wouldn't cop to your profession, and I thought I remembered it being mentioned in the past. Which was why I'd PM'd you that one time about my Land Cruiser starter, remember? That relatively pleasant interaction we had before you went inexplicably ballistic a few months ago? wink

I'd be interested in hearing what it is you DO, for one reason, which I will tell you up front. It's because you are busting balls about what I do, and I'm gonna bust your balls over what YOU do, if you ever actually find your balls and play fair in this debate, and cop to it.

Because there ain't a profession that is immune to ball-busting, and I have a sneaking suspicion that yours is particularly succeptible, whatever it is.

So do tell. What do you do?

For one, I screw with Left Wingers and their destructive agendas at EVERY opportunity that presents itself,.....

You having "Sneaking suspicions" suits your general persona,......you sound beleaguered, and fatigued........

Oh yeah, don't forget SCHIT SCARED , too.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by rrroae

Just seems some are under the assumption that we should take out our anger on our fellow voters when in actuality, the voter really has little to do with what direction our country is heading.

This is very simple. Obama suporters have screwed us all. Their inability to see the threat has screwed us all.

And no it is not time for a big hug, it is not time for those that knew better to say "It's ok, you [bleep] up, I forgive you."

No, it's not that time.

Here, I'll say it. "Obama voters, you [bleep] us all, you did this to us. I hope you take this guilt to your grave."

That's exactly how I feel.

This wasn't any ordinary presidential election, this last one offered a serious threat to this nation. And some of you couldn't see it.

Actually, the majority couldn't see it. Which is very sad.

"the military is too big, blah, blah, blah.."

[bleep] that! mad

The [bleep] government is too big! And now it's getting bigger!

The government should be very small, it should offer us military service, secure borders and a basic constitutional structure to follow, that is phugging all! The rest we can handle/should handle by ourselves.

And if you can't make it, well then ya can't make it.

Something clever here.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh, you want me to answer.

I've answered. It's not my belief that our entire house (meaning, our country) is rotten and needs to be torn down.

And I most certainly do not believe that if it WERE time to do that, that we'd come out the other side better off than we are now if it was a bunch of right wing zealouts doing the tearing down.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
The blindness here as to what it means to live in a free society is appalling.

Freedom and liberty have much more to fear from many on this thread than from some hippie somewhere. Jesus Christ. You guys make a mockery of the concept.

Out.
I don't usually get involved in these pissing matches but I have to ask you one question and you don't need to go into some long diatribe why, just a simple yes or no would suffice.

Did you really believe that Obama was the best choice for POTUS?

Given the times and the choice before us, yes.

You cannot pretend that the Republican "leadership" had run this place into the ground. You can't pretend that they were completely out of gas. You can't pretend that McCain wasn't visibly flailing, especially at the end, and that Palin was completely over her head in every way. You can't pretend that the Republicans are some sort of bastions of freedom, or that they are fiscally conservative, or that they weren't giving away money by the truckload to the banks (remember, the meltdown happened on Bush's watch; TARP is his program). You can't pretend that McCain wouldn't have bailed out companies like GM or AIG. Etc.

We had a crappy choice before us, and Obama was the better of the crappy choices.

Your turn. You've read what Seafire said. You are a stand up guy. Do you stand with what he said, or against it?

There were more than 2 choices. There were 2 equally bad choices which the majority preferred over much better choices, meaning any one who voted for either of those are just as responsible as the other for where everything is today.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

GTC

What in the hell are you babbling about? I'm in trouble with local hardnoses?

You are just.. unbalanced, dude. Wow.

No, I'm not,....I checked in with my "Local Right Wing Whacko" website and linked to your area,.....

there's several skin head and "Aryan" groups watching you and your hippy neighbors,.....and your hide out posted in air photos.

No Chit,.....

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't you know, Dave-the liberals are the ones that love freedom, you know, like the freedom to suck the brains out of unborn babies, the freedom to force everyone to buy government mandated health insurance, the freedom to have homosexuality forced upon our children at public schools, the freedom to force more and more repressive laws down our throats, the freedom to more taxes, whether the electorate wants it or not.
This is 'freedom', Dave-just ask JO.
smirk

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

You would deny adults the freedom to marry, and you would impose religion in state schools. Abortion is more complicated, let's leave that for another day.

But those first two are clearly anti-freedom and unconstitutional.

Gay marriage is already illegal in the majority of the country. Letting students pray led by other students is hardly "state sponsored". I'll go on record as saying murdering unborn children due to the irresponsibility of their parents is WRONG. Murder is murder, whether shooting a hippie for being a hippie or sucking the brain out of an unborn child. Nice double standard the libs have ain't it.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Don't you know, Dave-the liberals are the ones that love freedom, you know, like the freedom to suck the brains out of unborn babies, the freedom to force everyone to buy government mandated health insurance, the freedom to have homosexuality forced upon our children at public schools, the freedom to force more and more repressive laws down our throats, the freedom to more taxes, whether the electorate wants it or not.
This is 'freedom', Dave-just ask JO.
smirk

I know it too well man, you just can't fix stupid.

Something clever here.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Pro choice for babies

Pro life for cereal killers

What a concept.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by northern_dave

"the military is too big, blah, blah, blah.."

[bleep] that!
mad

The [bleep] government is too big! And now it's getting bigger!

The government should be very small, it should offer us military service, secure borders and a basic constitutional structure to follow, that is phugging all! The rest we can handle/should handle by ourselves.

And if you can't make it, well then ya can't make it.

The two statements I bolded, are contradictory, Dave.

The military isn't just too big, it's WAY too big. I know you are a vet, Dave, and this stuff really rankles vets because you think I'm dissing the military. I'm not. I have enormous respect for the military. But it's HUGE, and it's being used in ways that are, well, insane, and most importantly, we simply cannot afford it anymore!

rrroa can flesh this out better than I can.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 28 of 65 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 54 invisible), 2,077 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,088
Posts18,521,961
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.