Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 41 of 65 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 64 65
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
Ah, Pillow Biter #2 has still dodged Crossfire's question once again, libturd commie puke!

He dodged/ignored all of mine as well....

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You're a real classic there,......JO

" I don't understand what he's getting at,....babbling,......yadda.

Nerve enough to use the word "Coward" on me,.....

Funny,.....one (1) sentence has completely screwed up your deal here,.....and you're facing off with an old ( and VERY ) pizzed off culture now, sport.

I guess those of elevated "net Worth" and more elevated
" Commissar" status than a humble "Mechanic"(ONE of the trades I persue, just ONE) can cop to finding simple American English confusing.

Fear the Dwarves, Pal,....and I'd be keeping my eyes peeled for P.O.'d Loggers, while I was at it.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Crossfire... use your words... WHAT ARE YOU ASKING ME?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
W
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
You are advocating pure political murder.

A direct question Obama voter....

Why exactly do you consider shooting a hippie for his political beliefs a heinous crime, yet laud any form of abortion perfectly allowable?

Why do you value a hippie more than a baby?

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This one is dedicated to JO of the wild North,....a real ....

well, whatever he is,....with his little chainsaw

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQOMxz-O7Sc&feature=related

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
[quote=Seafire][quote=Jeff_O]You don't believe in "freedom". You are advocating pure political murder.

Nor you life....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That is an excellent question, and one I'd like to hear him answer.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
This one is dedicated to JO of the wild North,....a real ....

well, whatever he is,....with his little chainsaw

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQOMxz-O7Sc&feature=related

That's a classic! laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Only a complete DERELICT would use the word "funny" in the same sentence with "Spiking a tree"

You, and your neighbors, and Ed abbey,...what a happy little bunch,.....once,....for just a while.

You're confused, asking for text?

Your cover's blown,....you did that to yourself,....now the REAL fun begins.

"What's funny is how quickly y'all jump to call some greenie spiking a tree a terrorist,"

Crossfire says,

THAT,....ain't funny,....that's about FIGHTING words.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 03/26/10.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Seafire
No, what sounds like a rightist militant is the dozen or so guys, with Seafire at the head of the mob, saying it's time to shoot fellow citizens over politics. wink

Well you essentially said you'd personally shoot me in the face and bury me.

So exactly who is the fruitloop?

you and your type spend too much time smoking your product.

Face it Jeffrey.. you paint yourself as an idiot and then get all mad at everyone when they tell you what they see...

But now I take your personal threat to me as meant to be serious, and will act accordingly toward you.

one just has to laugh at your hypocracy...

you are advocating shooting a particular individual over his 'politics', and even stating where you are going to shoot him, in the face... and then you plan on burying him.

if we ever meet face to face Jeffrey, I hope you won't take the impending asskicking personal.. remember it isn't personal, it is strictly business..

You are still in denial.

I said I'd shoot anyone, regardless of politics, if they were trying to physically harm me.

YOU said you'd shoot someone, BECAUSE OF their politics, just for being who they are.

The difference between the two is vast, and your inabilty to see it just reinforces what I have been saying. You don't believe in "freedom". You are advocating pure political murder.

And you are denying saying you'd personally shoot me..

The only difference is what I said was in sarcasm... your statement isn't.

but since you are a hippie, that indicates you are a whimp when it comes to a confrontation, plus you are all talk and no action...so I really don't have anything to fear at all..

I push this point just to show your hypocracy...
but then why bother, the only person here who doesn't think you are an idiot is yourself.

keep on smoking your dope and anesthetizing your mind from reality.. and just let SamboBama Care take care of all your medical needs... right up to the time it gets repealed or bankrupts the country...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No, what sounds like a rightist militant is the dozen or so guys, with Seafire at the head of the mob, saying it's time to shoot fellow citizens over politics. wink

Please list the "dozen or so guys" who are "saying it's time to shoot fellow citizens over politics". I saw some guys use sarcasm, but there are not a dozen who even did that.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cole,....you're dealing with "I am Your ACCUSER !" Jeff here,

please,

...try to keep that in mind.

He's like,.....a "Comissar".

'til some P.o.'d logger spikes him and a few of his neighbors to a tree, anyhoo.

GTC

edited for "Babbling, and incapability, and drool

Last edited by crossfireoops; 03/26/10.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Cole;

all along chicken little has been making accusations..

but the only person on this thread who has advocating killing someone in particular has been Jeff O himself.

so the first guy on the list is Jeff O.

the other 11 guys are just the "silent majority" that support Jeff O.. but don't want to admit it from the obvious personal embarrassment that would accompany it..

its hard to publicly follow an idiot..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Cole,....you're dealing with "I am Your ACCUSER !" Jeff here,

please,

...try to keep that in mind.

He's like,.....a "Comissar".

'til some P.o.'d logger spikes him and a few of his neighbors to a tree, anyhoo.

GTC

edited for "Babbling, and incapability, and drool

He's not "Jeff" to me, he's a pussified property pimp, from now on. "PPP" or "Triple P". That has a nice ring to it. Makes him sound less gay.

W
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by ColeYounger

Please list the "dozen or so guys" who are "saying it's time to shoot fellow citizens over politics". I saw some guys use sarcasm, but there are not a dozen who even did that.

Jeff Obama is doing exactly what typical liberals do...

When confronted with their stupidity they deny their own responsibility, shift blame, and hammer on a meaningless "point" to confuse the issue.

He does his Party proud..........

[Linked Image]
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
You forgot the inability to answer direct questions.

Maybe he just doesn't respond to "terrorists".

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wildswalker
Originally Posted by ColeYounger

Jeff Obama is doing exactly what typical liberals do...

When confronted with their stupidity they deny their own responsibility, shift blame, and hammer on a meaningless "point" to confuse the issue.

He does his Party proud..........

oops Jeffrey,

someone else has your number also..ROTFLMAO...

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Ya know Sea,

He won't ever shoot a thief.....

W
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by NH K9
You forgot the inability to answer direct questions.

George

It's the Blame Shifter in him/them........

Last edited by wildswalker; 03/26/10.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
Cole;

all along chicken little has been making accusations..

but the only person on this thread who has advocating killing someone in particular has been Jeff O himself.

so the first guy on the list is Jeff O.

the other 11 guys are just the "silent majority" that support Jeff O.. but don't want to admit it from the obvious personal embarrassment that would accompany it..

its hard to publicly follow an idiot..

One only need go back and read page one and two of this thread to see it true origins before becoming perverted by double talk.

Some here have said these threads always become about JeffO, well, you all make these threads about JeffO. He usually states an opinion, usually one I disagree with, then the personal attacks by the masses steer the thread away from the subject.

No, no pal of JeffO, just can't stand mob mentality, something that seems to thrive around here.

Page 41 of 65 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

262 members (10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 264mag, 12344mag, 160user, 31 invisible), 1,760 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,058
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.