W
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by Seafire
Cole;

all along chicken little has been making accusations..

but the only person on this thread who has advocating killing someone in particular has been Jeff O himself.

so the first guy on the list is Jeff O.

the other 11 guys are just the "silent majority" that support Jeff O.. but don't want to admit it from the obvious personal embarrassment that would accompany it..

its hard to publicly follow an idiot..

One only need go back and read page one and two of this thread to see it true origins before becoming perverted by double talk.

Some here have said these threads always become about JeffO, well, you all make these threads about JeffO. He usually states an opinion, usually one I disagree with, then the personal attacks by the masses steer the thread away from the subject.

No, no pal of JeffO, just can't stand mob mentality, something that seems to thrive around here.

Obama voter is a general term, in case you didn't know that......

[Linked Image]
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wildswalker
Cole;

but the only person on this thread who has advocating killing someone in particular has been Jeff O himself.

the other 11 guys are just the "silent majority" that support Jeff O.. but don't want to admit it from the obvious personal embarrassment that would accompany it..

One only need go back and read page one and two of this thread to see it true origins before becoming perverted by double talk.

Some here have said these threads always become about JeffO, well, you all make these threads about JeffO. He usually states an opinion, usually one I disagree with, then the personal attacks by the masses steer the thread away from the subject.

No, no pal of JeffO, just can't stand mob mentality, something that seems to thrive around here.

Not around here it isn't. wink

W
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by wildswalker
Cole;

Not around here it isn't. wink

I'm not in Kalifornistan, either......

What am I missing, that you missed.

This thread wasn't for, or about JO, it was directed at ALL the JO's out there.........

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
No, what sounds like a rightist militant is the dozen or so guys, with Seafire at the head of the mob, saying it's time to shoot fellow citizens over politics. wink

Well you essentially said you'd personally shoot me in the face and bury me.

So exactly who is the fruitloop?

you and your type spend too much time smoking your product.

Face it Jeffrey.. you paint yourself as an idiot and then get all mad at everyone when they tell you what they see...

But now I take your personal threat to me as meant to be serious, and will act accordingly toward you.

one just has to laugh at your hypocracy...

you are advocating shooting a particular individual over his 'politics', and even stating where you are going to shoot him, in the face... and then you plan on burying him.

if we ever meet face to face Jeffrey, I hope you won't take the impending asskicking personal.. remember it isn't personal, it is strictly business..

You are still in denial.

I said I'd shoot anyone, regardless of politics, if they were trying to physically harm me.

YOU said you'd shoot someone, BECAUSE OF their politics, just for being who they are.

The difference between the two is vast, and your inabilty to see it just reinforces what I have been saying. You don't believe in "freedom". You are advocating pure political murder.

And you are denying saying you'd personally shoot me..

The only difference is what I said was in sarcasm... your statement isn't.

but since you are a hippie, that indicates you are a whimp when it comes to a confrontation, plus you are all talk and no action...so I really don't have anything to fear at all..

I push this point just to show your hypocracy...
but then why bother, the only person here who doesn't think you are an idiot is yourself.

keep on smoking your dope and anesthetizing your mind from reality.. and just let SamboBama Care take care of all your medical needs... right up to the time it gets repealed or bankrupts the country...

Now you are just lying to try and weasel away from the [bleep] up thing that you said.

You said, as clear as can be said, that absent the rule of law, you'd shoot the hippies like the vermin you said they are. Pure political murder. If you continue to lie, I'll go dig it up again for you.

In stark contrast, I said I would shoot you or anyone else, left, right, or middle, who was physically attacking myself or others in such a manner.

Notably, what I said i'd do is legal, while what you said you'd do is a most heinous crime.

My stand is for freedom, liberty, and the rule of law that is what makes America possible.

Your stand is about murdering innocents, a complete repudiation of any concept of freedom and liberty, and is patently un-American right on the face of it.

So yes, I will shoot you or any other azzhole, regardless of political affiliation, color, creed, or whatever who is engaged in the type of murder you espoused! And yes I'd stick you in the dirt and I'd probably piss on the grave of such a traitorous scum, too.

And ANYONE who truly believes in freedom, liberty, and America would be standing right there pissin'. wink

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'm not in Kalifornistan, either......

What am I missing, that you missed.

This thread wasn't for, or about JO, it was directed at ALL the JO's out there.........

This may be true in theory, it may start out that way, but as one put it..

"Oh, look...

The thread's gone "all about JeffObama", again."

IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wonder if JeffO thinks if he can make Seafire admit to wanting to shoot voters it diminishes the dumbphuckatude of voting for Obama?

Try waterboarding next.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

When is all this enraged "Patriot" activity going down?

At the very least thought the news would pick up ol' CF Ooops or some other brave defender of personal liberty and freedom beat a defenseless homeless guy with a baseball bat or .... - CF Ooops my money is on you, pour some of that lighter fluid into your fowty of natty ice and get seriously motivated.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Killing hippies for doing nothing is murder we can all agree. Sucking the brains out of a living child inside it's mother is a right to the libs.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If there is gonna be a shoot out, I'm selling tickets boys.

Times are tough...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MagMarc
Killing hippies for doing nothing is murder we can all agree. Sucking the brains out of a living child inside it's mother is a right to the libs.

[bleep] it, ain't it a war ?

Find a pregnant liberal hippie chick, cut, suck, whatever. Should not be to hard to find one in OR or WA.

Last edited by rkamp; 03/26/10.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just wish JeffO would stick his rifle barrel up his azz, aim carefully and blow his brains out. That way the rest of would be shed of his unbridled DUMPHUCKTITUDE once and for all.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dang guys,

Jeff still hunts, enjoys shooting and lives out in the country.

I may not agree with his politics, but otherwise he's alot like the rest of us.

JM

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Obama likes beer, airplane rides, TV and greasy food, I may not agree with his politics but otherwise he's alot like the rest of us.

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You just can't handle the truth, hillybilly. wink

And as a group, y'all are profoundly unable to debate a topic without becoming azzholes about it. wink

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And as a group, y'all are profoundly unable to debate a topic without becoming azzholes about it. wink

You seem to do that on a topic as an individual. Politics or not.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Dang guys,

Jeff still hunts, enjoys shooting and lives out in the country.

I may not agree with his politics, but otherwise he's alot like the rest of us.

JM
+ 1 JM

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
every campfire needs a JeffO to remind the rest of us how lucky we are that we're not him

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by teal
Obama likes beer, airplane rides, TV and greasy food, I may not agree with his politics but otherwise he's alot like the rest of us.

You like TV and eat greasy food?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Gotta have a TV to watch Band of Brothers DVDs....

Dude - I live in Wisconsin - you can get grease to go.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Me too! I would die without greasy food and the history channel.

Page 42 of 65 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

257 members (5sdad, 10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 264mag, 12344mag, 30 invisible), 1,749 guests, and 1,094 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,058
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.