Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 61 of 65 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

That IS your quote and it's a clear plus-one to Matt's statement.

The sig-line part is MY quote. A clear plus-one is "plus one" or "+1". My statement was that it might make him a good sig-line.

Again, nice try. There's nothing there that would jam me up with my boss or in Court if a judge saw it.

You go girl!

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I guess the explicit PAID advertising for Williams on every post he makes makes me see it a bit differently.

I also think every business college in the world would disagree with what you say, in tbe case where the VP of a company has clearly labeled himself as such in a public forum.

But that said, on a purely humane, do-unto-others level I agree. Up to a point. He was damn close that point though.

It's like this, Barkoff. I participate on a real estate forum very similar to this one. Is it a place where agents speak their minds? Yeah... but if say the VP of ReMax came on there, and made comments about how n****** shouldn't be allowed to buy homes... well, you get the idea.

Matt is a kid. He'll wise up, maybe, someday.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NH K9

That IS your quote and it's a clear plus-one to Matt's statement.

The sig-line part is MY quote. A clear plus-one is "plus one" or "+1". My statement was that it might make him a good sig-line.

Again, nice try. There's nothing there that would jam me up with my boss or in Court if a judge saw it.

You go girl!

George

He said "Whats wrong with killing people"?

You did NOT say, dude that's [bleep] up!

You did NOT express ambivalence.

You expressed clear enthusiam and plus-one-ed-ness <grin>.

And you know it, as does anyone reading it.

Girl. wink

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I read it, and I didn't get that.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
You did NOT say, dude that's [bleep] up!

Nope, I didn't!

You did NOT express ambivalence.

Nope, I didn't!

You expressed clear enthusiam and plus-one-ed-ness <grin>.

In your mind, maybe. VERY open to interpretation.

This is where you declare you won and/or ask me to "post my load" right?

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No.

It's where I say you are being disingeneous at best, and lying out your pie-hole at worst.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I'm going to make this painfully clear to you, so you don't miss none of it alright dopehead.

First and foremost, my company was not handed to me on some silver platter, I worked my ass of in ways you and your damn hippie buddies wouldn't have the first clue about.
I've sold my posessions to pay for payroll to employees and feed my family.

I've never claimed a single day of unemployment, nor could I ever. Never cashed a foodstamp or otherwise received a single helping of welfare in my life, though I've spent a great deal of my life well within the brackets to do so.

My older brother and I started our business in 1992, while my dad was working in your lovely crap hole town, Eugene. He left when we got things rolling to come work in our shop.
He's president of Williams Firearms Company, due to respect. He taught me a lot of what I knew early on, which is why we are setup the way we are in business. 99% of what happens in our business is dictated by me.
I could run my resume out for you Jeff, but frankly, you're too [bleep] stupid to understand it, let alone be capable of even commenting on it.

Now, back to my comments. I made statements that were thought provoking and it even worked on your bucket of dope-smoked cells, because in the end, you couldn't argue the facts.

For some reason, you believe that a person who votes for a communist to the highest position of authority in our country is somehow more sacred than an unborn child, the essence of purity and innocense. I however, do not.
I never said I was going on a hippie-killing rampage, nor would I.
Now, if civil unrest was to occur, and my family had made camp with other members of our family and friends and you came strolling in, yeah, you'd get shot out of your Birkenstocks.

You're a traitor Jeff and so are the rest of your kind. Because of your ways, you should be looking at the bible, considering you'll probably need it, if a real civil war broke out.

Now, I don't think we have any misunderstanding going on between us, so I feel there's nothing more for me to converse with you about.

It is truly ashame that scum like you have ruined our state. It actually used to be worth living in.

You are now officially on permanent ignore status and will remain that way indefinitely.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by Mac84
You would be the type to [bleep] over Matt's family and the families of his employees just to spite him.

You don't hold a purported firearms manufacturer to a higher standard?! Well, I do. Matt made at least two "kill the hippies" statements before he went "oh crap" and tried to link it to abortion. Whether he likes it or not, when he was handed his Vice Presidency (snork) of a gun company on a silver platter, he accepted a certain responsibility to not go out ranting in public about shooting people!!!!

Same with NH K9. I cannot believe a cop would so casually joke (?) about killing US citizens, but he did. If he'd have kept it up, then at some point, it becomes a matter of public safety and it would be wrong NOT to take action. He knew that. It's why he stopped posting.

Words mean things, ya dumb [bleep] <grin>. Words coming from people in a position of power (cops) or licensed priviledge (gun maker) are held to a higher standard of accountabity.

That you'd whine over this, Mac, is a good example of your complete, utter, irrational partisanship in this "debate".

Nope, it just proves you're the whiner running off to go tell the principal.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Matt - with you on this. 100%

Me

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
No.

It's where I say you are being disingeneous at best, and lying out your pie-hole at worst.

This is where I tell you to go [bleep] yourself! My statement is what it is, and you just heard from at least one who didn't read what you did into it.

At this point, I'm done. You can't find one of MY quotes because there's nothing there (hint: I reviewed them to be sure).

George

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by triggerguard1

. I however, do not.
Now, if civil unrest was to occur, and my family had made camp with other members of our family and friends and you came strolling in, yeah, you'd get shot out of your Birkenstocks.

You're a traitor Jeff and so are the rest of your kind. Because of your ways, you should be looking at the bible, considering you'll probably need it, if a real civil war broke out.

So, you just said (again) and very clearly that absent the rule of law, you'd be killing other citizens based on lifestyle and political differences. Remember, these people you are gunning out of their Birkenstocks aren't hurting you. By your own words, they are "strolling". What the [bleep] is wrong with you?

Matt, YOU are a traitorous, murderous, un-American piece of dirt who doesn't believe in what this country stands for, much less the Bible. How about "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"? How about "Thou shalt not kill"? "Honor thy neighbor?"

You embody a sickness in this country, and it's that of the arrogant closeminded religious right. And YOU have defined yourself as such, in your own words. Thanks for putting out there so clearly, again. Way to go.

I bet NH K9 won't be coming along decrying your stated desire to kill strolling citizens, either. wink

By the way, I was offered the reins of the family fabrication business 15 or so years ago. Why? Because I know my way around machine shops, parts design, manufacture, prototyping, and I'm a damn good salesman. So bite me, entitlement-boy!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NH K9
No.

This is where I tell you to go [bleep] yourself! My statement is what it is, and you just heard from at least one who didn't read what you did into it.

At this point, I'm done. You can't find one of MY quotes because there's nothing there (hint: I reviewed them to be sure).

George

I found the quote. Stop lying.

You gonna upbraid Matt for just now saying he'd kill harmless strolling citizens during civil unrest? Huh, so-called lawman?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
jeffO gives new meaning to whinny biotch. he's probably keeping a file just like oldman, so he can send it to obama's enforcers

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter
jeffO gives new meaning to whinny biotch. he's probably keeping a file just like oldman, so he can send it to obama's enforcers

In his purse.

Me

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You did read that he has you on permanent ignore didn't you?

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm going to make this painfully clear to you, so you don't miss none of it alright dopehead.

First and foremost, my company was not handed to me on some silver platter, I worked my ass of in ways you and your damn hippie buddies wouldn't have the first clue about.

I've never claimed a single day of unemployment, nor could I ever. Never cashed a foodstamp or otherwise received a single helping of welfare in my life, though I've spent a great deal of my life well within the brackets to do so.

My older brother and I started our business in 1992, while my dad was working in your lovely crap hole town, Eugene. He left when we got things rolling to come work in our shop.
He's president of Williams Firearms Company, due to respect. He taught me a lot of what I knew early on, which is why we are setup the way we are in business. 99% of what happens in our business is dictated by me.
I could run my resume out for you Jeff, but frankly, you're too [bleep] stupid to understand it, let alone be capable of even commenting on it.

Now, back to my comments. I made statements that were thought provoking and it even worked on your bucket of dope-smoked cells, because in the end, you couldn't argue the facts.

For some reason, you believe that a person who votes for a communist to the highest position of authority in our country is somehow more sacred than an unborn child, the essence of purity and innocense. I however, do not.

Now, I don't think we have any misunderstanding going on between us, so I feel there's nothing more for me to converse with you about.

It is truly ashame that scum like you have ruined our state. It actually used to be worth living in.

You are now officially on permanent ignore status and will remain that way indefinitely.

Seems like jeff was talking out his azz.

I Burn While I See
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Seems like Matt just clearly stated, again, that absent the rule of law he will be killing him some fellow citizens.

Seems like I'm the only one here saying, that's [bleep] up.

Seems like the self-described Patriots here are nothing but.

Seems like instead they are blatantly against major portions of the Constitution.

Seems like they are advocating a revolution that destroys America, replacing it instead with a murderous right wing tyranny.

Seems like I'm right, and you guys have handed me all the ammo necessary to prove it.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Brother I have no personal beef with but a few, you are not one of them, but it never ceases to amaze me those who don't realize their message better received without being laced with personal insult, about ten in one post actually.

Man, the message just gets lost, dander is raised, and we go from good debate to ugly argument and schitt slinging. Guess it won't change though, it only takes one or two set a thread on fire, and this thread was defiantly set ablaze.

Pappy always said, "you won't get through to anyone by insulting them".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mac84
You would be the type to [bleep] over Matt's family and the families of his employees just to spite him.

You don't hold a purported firearms manufacturer to a higher standard?! Well, I do. Matt made at least two "kill the hippies" statements before he went "oh crap" and tried to link it to abortion. Whether he likes it or not, when he was handed his Vice Presidency (snork) of a gun company on a silver platter, he accepted a certain responsibility to not go out ranting in public about shooting people!!!!

Same with NH K9. I cannot believe a cop would so casually joke (?) about killing US citizens, but he did. If he'd have kept it up, then at some point, it becomes a matter of public safety and it would be wrong NOT to take action. He knew that. It's why he stopped posting.

Words mean things, ya dumb [bleep] <grin>. Words coming from people in a position of power (cops) or licensed priviledge (gun maker) are held to a higher standard of accountabity.

That you'd whine over this, Mac, is a good example of your complete, utter, irrational partisanship in this "debate".

Jeffo the defender of the downtrodden, paragon of integrity, condescending prick. Unlike you, I'm not the campfire conscience. Matt's original statement seemed like sarcasm to me and that's how I took it. You were obviously having a heavy flow day when you read it and got all worked up in a lather. As for NHK9, it was obvious to all but you what he was saying. It's just another attempt at you twisting words to fit your whining.

I Burn While I See
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems like Matt just clearly stated, again, that absent the rule of law he will be killing him some fellow citizens.

Seems like I'm the only one here saying, that's [bleep] up.

Seems like the self-described Patriots here are nothing but.

Seems like instead they are blatantly against major portions of the Constitution.

Seems like they are advocating a revolution that destroys America, replacing it instead with a murderous right wing tyranny.

Seems like I'm right, and you guys have handed me all the ammo necessary to prove it.

Seems like you've reverted back to your tried an true tactic of sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming nananana. You're a winner in your own mind.

I Burn While I See
Page 61 of 65 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (8MMX57JS, Akhutr, ak_Rick, 9 invisible), 921 guests, and 799 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,101
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.