-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 62 of 65 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 65
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Mac, what's your take on the idea of shooting innocent strolling hippie citizens, absent the rule of law...? Hmm?

Seems to me you have two real choices, and one cop-op, available to you.

Choice 1. Agree with me that's it's deplorable and un-American since, well, it is.

Choice 2. Agree with Matt that you think it sounds like good clean right-wing fun.

Cop-out: try to deflect attention from this very clear choice by attacking me.

Which is it, Mac?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Mac, what's your take on the idea of shooting innocent strolling hippie citizens, absent the rule of law...? Hmm?

Seems to me you have two real choices, and one cop-op, available to you.

Choice 1. Agree with me that's it's deplorable and un-American since, well, it is.

Choice 2. Agree with Matt that you think it sounds like good clean right-wing fun.

Cop-out: try to deflect attention from this very clear choice by attacking me.

Which is it, Mac?

Why should I answer you? So you can twist whatever is said to fit your needs?

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Taking the cop-out option, I see. wink

No surprise there.

Let's open this up. Campfire: grab your balls to remind yourself you have them, man up, and choose:

1. I stand with Matt. I'd shoot unarmed US citizens over politics and lifestyle, in a civil unrest scenario.

2. I find this deplorable, un-Constitutional, blatantly un-American, and wrong!

3. I have no balls, and so will attempt to deflect the question by attacking Jeff.

What say you, Campfire?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You got to be kidding me.

Are you that full of yourself?

adieu.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No surprise there.

Let's open this up. Campfire: grab your balls to remind yourself you have them, man up, and choose:

1. I stand with Matt. I'd shoot unarmed US citizens over politics and lifestyle, in a civil unrest scenario.

3. I have no balls, and so will attempt to deflect the question by attacking Jeff.

What say you, Campfire?

Me thinks your judgment on when it is proper timing to let a thread fade away, is lacking a bit.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
How about just "judgement is lacking"? That fits.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Why let it fade? I'm here to FIGHT the notion, head-on, that citizens shooting citizens is the proper way to sort things out in America.

Not real interested in some sort of kumbaya where we all just hug and pretend nobody here has said what they said.

Find your juevos, people. Do you believe in the rightness of one group of citizens killing the other as a means of resolving political differences, or not?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder - did the original people who fought for our freedom in the late 1770's get their panties all twisted when they shot a redcoat? To be sure they were the citizens of the same King when it went down - cept one was working on taking away the freedom of the other.

Were it to be like that again, I can understand the confrontation betwixt those looking to retain their freedom and someone working to remove it - Birkenstocks or not....

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
yes

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why let it fade? I'm here to FIGHT the notion, head-on, that citizens shooting citizens is the proper way to sort things out in America.

Not real interested in some sort of kumbaya where we all just hug and pretend nobody here has said what they said.

Find your juevos, people. Do you believe in the rightness of one group of citizens killing the other as a means of resolving political differences, or not?

Well I think everything to be said has been said. If you want to beat a dead horse, carry on, you have more energy than me.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Can't understand those looking to enslave others being shocked when they decide to stand up and not go so quietly.

I mean imagine the gall of someone protecting themselves....

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No surprise there.

What say you, Campfire?

Your forgot Option #4: Jeff O is DUMPHUCKTITUDE incarnate.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter
yes

Good man. I disagree, but at least you have the balls to say it.

Do you plan on killing the hippie women and children, too? How will dispose of the bodies? Burning, mass graves, what?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Now, if civil unrest was to occur, and my family had made camp with other members of our family and friends and you came strolling in, yeah, you'd get shot out of your Birkenstocks.

Well, yeah! In that situation you best stand outside and call in for permission to enter, lest you get your azz shot. Uninvited guests are threats. If let in you better be on your best behavior, or your getting shot.

Stroll into a squad of Marines that are in a combat area and see what happens to you. Same thing, everything is a threat until proven it isn't.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hillbillybear

No surprise there.

What say you, Campfire?

Your forgot Option #4: Jeff O is DUMPHUCKTITUDE incarnate.

That was an original option- deflect the question by attacking jeff- I guess I just assumed that you idiots would take that one as a given! grin

I'm getting a kick out of the quandry y'all are in. It isn't hard. Do you want to subvert everything that makes our country special, do you instead believe in America and democracy, or are you too gutless to say what feel, and therefore hide in insults?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by crosshair
Now, if civil unrest was to occur, and my family had made camp with other members of our family and friends and you came strolling in, yeah, you'd get shot out of your Birkenstocks.

Well, yeah! In that situation you best stand outside and call in for permission to enter, lest you get your azz shot. Uninvited guests are threats. If let in you better be on your best behavior, or your getting shot.

Stroll into a squad of Marines that are in a combat area and see what happens to you. Same thing, everything is a threat until proven it isn't.

Sure, but that's not what Matt said. For instance, he didn't say folks strolling into his camp would be shot out of their work boots, did he? Besides, Matts remarks need to be taken in the context of what else he said- which, several times, was that hippies should be shot.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
if it comes down too us against them I'll kill anyone who tries take away my freedom and way of life.I'd let the body's lay for the psychological effect

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
If you boys want to continue arguing with the silly bitch doing a job that most 40 something year old women do after the kids leave home, have at it.

Nuff said

Various studies, including those by Smith & Smits (1994); Rosener (1995); and Buttner (2001), show that the presence of women in leadership and professional roles inspires other women to take on such roles. The residential real estate profession is an exceptional example of an arena in which women have demonstrated leadership and have achieved personal and financial success. Until the mid-1960's, most real estate agents selling residential real estate were male, but over the next decade increasing numbers of women entered the profession, and by 1980, female real estate agents outnumbered male real estate agents. In 1999, the National Association of Realtors noted that 61% of sales agents and 45% of brokers were female (Evans, 1999)

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'm getting a kick out of the quandry y'all are in

I am not in a quandry...you decide to attack my rights..or vote in those who do...there will come a time where I decide that I ain't gonna let you...if I am unable to "vote" in someone to change it...I have little option...and there are becoming many more like me. Read into it what you want...but there are the facts.

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stxhunter
if it comes down too us against them I'll kill anyone who tries take away my freedom and way of life.I'd let the body's lay for the psychological effect

If I caught people committing violence against some peace loving granola, birkenstock types for the sin of voting for dumbazzes, they better understand not all of us will sit idly by.

I'll defend the weak, the mild and even liberal dumbazzes if I saw the fascists come out of the woodwork and attempt to terrorize everyone to conform to their thinking. Right or wrong, I'd stand by dumbfukks before I would tyrants.

Bring it on.

Page 62 of 65 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 55 invisible), 2,083 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,087
Posts18,521,946
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.