Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by TBaker5390
Originally Posted by Barkoff
n all seriousness, Ron mentioned the other night when we were at Ken's going out party, the best thing about 24 hour is the diversity. No other place has so many views and that is interesting.

Well I might agree with that if there weren't a serious effort to chase most diversity away.

Many here would be happier if all dissenting opinion were chased out. I see most diverse opinion met with anger more so than interest. IMHO

I wouldn't say most hate you...cept maybe when you are defending...jeffobammy...or Kali....ok nevermind shocked

Now why would you say that, I never brought up anyone hating me...where is the love dammit, where is the love?

You already know the campfire is no place to get warm. Although there are fleeting moments of simultaneous inebriation, good will to men and so forth.

[Linked Image]

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
around the jeff/kali cumbaya campfire...won't find much here...kiddin

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Here's the best post on that thread:

"I've never even heard of 24 hour campfire until now. So obviously I don't know exactly what you're talking about...but I can smell the stench of a busybody in your thread. I say you should mind your own business, and if you don't like it there, then don't go there. Why are you telling us anyway? If it's soooooo scary to you, why don't you go run along to your little government buddies and tell them?"

P_R always seemed to be a really good guy.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

"I've never even heard of 24 hour campfire until now. So obviously I don't know exactly what you're talking about...but I can smell the stench of a busybody in your thread. I say you should mind your own business, and if you don't like it there, then don't go there. Why are you telling us anyway? If it's soooooo scary to you, why don't you go run along to your little government buddies and tell them?"

are you saying that cuz you posted it????just askin...

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yup,....speakin' of loonies,......

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

TRH didn't post it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A quick warning to all you yahoos over at Kifaru forums.

Do NOT start regularly reading on this here campfire. Your site doesn't have that much traffic to begin with and it'd be a crying shame to see it go completely down the tubes.

wink

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Gus
this is about the most "balanced" place i've ever been.

eek Gus thats just downright scary! GW laugh

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Like all of the different "babes" threads. I don't particularly find them offensive, just unexpected and seemingly out of place.

At least they found some of the better threads.

Barkoff I love you man! In a non gay way of course!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by JasonB

TRH didn't post it.

Wasn't quoting your self absorbed ass...just sayin

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JasonB,.....could you stand by ?

If we want any [bleep] outta' you we'll send somebody to squeeze yer' fat head.

thanks, ....

Have a nice forever.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

laugh No. Sincerely. This is the first I've heard of that other site. Not a member there.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
poor boy think's every post is directed at him...youngun...i figger

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
JasonB,.....could you stand by ?

If we want any [bleep] outta' you we'll send somebody to squeeze yer' fat head.

thanks, ....

Have a nice forever.

GTC

I have corresponded with P_R and TRH, have you?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

TRH didn't post it.

Wasn't quoting your self absorbed ass...just sayin

Just trying to keep you from being ignorant, but I see that is more of a burden than I care to take on.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
[quote=TBaker5390][quote=JasonB][quote=TBaker5390][

Just trying to keep you from being ignorant, .

laugh Now thats real fire humor! eek

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
[quote=TBaker5390][quote=JasonB][quote=TBaker5390][

Just trying to keep you from being ignorant, .

laugh Now tthat real fire humor! eek

Just like a lot of other issues, post the facts that show many members to be either ignorant (and apparently wanting to stay that way) or that they are being dishonest and instead of admitting to being wrong/lying they choose to resort to name calling.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Me, Jeff O.. and who else????

Only our Oregon Members?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tom264
OH MY !!! Their watching us watching them watch us.....

Creepy!!!

A lap dance is sooooo much better when the stripper is crying
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Peeping tom264s is what they are.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

266 members (10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 264mag, 12344mag, 160user, 32 invisible), 1,760 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,058
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.