Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by isaac
Looks like you tards are gonna get humiliated again...just like 08!

God that was fun...and funny!!

...and again, you betray your true love, Boy.

Your signature ought to read, "Party over principle; any time, every time."

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Bob's taking this awfully personally, frankly. I'm guessing he lost a LOT of bullets on this election d:^)

I wonder how many bullets Bristoe took him for?

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
The silliness of a minor group is hardly enough for folks to fret about. I do enjoy your whispers,however.

You just don't enjoy the credibilty but you keep plugging away though,OK?

You Paultards and "The Little Train That Could" mentality is simply adorable!!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

On what page of the GOP playbook does it discuss squashing the hope of those who love their country?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by efw
Nope, that'd be yours Party Boy.

Put up a guy who is worth voting for and quit relying upon the Dems to put up someone worth voting against and your red team will have a shot.

Until then, accept defeat, but I know that you'll continue in your self-comforting smugness to believe that the Party of Lincoln and his Boys have something to offer over Bammy and his, and that it would all work out if others would just join you and other Republican hacks in the relatively-sorta-sometimes-when-it-makes-me-money-and-consolidates-my-power "conservative" fight.

Lovers of Liberty and this country will vote for the Conservative, thanks.

Those who like life on the Republican Plantation, well...

Damn! I could hear the smacking sound of that b-itch slap from here!

Nicely done!!

Last edited by 270LightningBLR; 05/18/10.

A lap dance is sooooo much better when the stripper is crying
IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Bob's taking this awfully personally, frankly. I'm guessing he lost a LOT of bullets on this election d:^)

I wonder how many bullets Bristoe took him for?

============

O to answer your question. I'm certainly not taking anything you guys are saying seriously, Only 5 percent of the country does.

What you tunnel-visioned Paulies keep missing is we're completely fine with Rand winning the kentuck primary and even the entire seat. You act as though that isn't the case. It's simply a continuation of the limited thinking processes of a group of you.

What is laughable is the foolish segues and antics who take such a miniscule event and parlay it into the nsufferable nonsense you blathered as to RP and his presidential campaign.

The fact those gals couldn't learn from that humiliation and wish to repeat it is what others find so utterly humurous. Keep at it,though. But, don't forget, this was only a primary so the job isn't done. You have a lot more picnic-ing, blog and phone line jamming to do before it's all over.

I'm sure Rand's banking,corporate and country club donations will keep him inside the mainstream.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Casey,if living a Bammy beating McCain bet is your pat on the back, have at it.

Cluelessness is not an advantage,anytime!

Oh stop it.

For the objective folks, it was (and still is) pretty clear the Red Team did it to themselves.

If your going to give the voters the choice between big Democrat domestic government versus Big Republican foreign government, the Demos win.

And like I have said many times before, until the Republicans purge the NeoCons, they aren't really going anywhere.

And that's where the Rand Paul debate comes in............

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by 270LightningBLR
Originally Posted by efw
Nope, that'd be yours Party Boy.

Put up a guy who is worth voting for and quit relying upon the Dems to put up someone worth voting against and your red team will have a shot.

Until then, accept defeat, but I know that you'll continue in your self-comforting smugness to believe that the Party of Lincoln and his Boys have something to offer over Bammy and his, and that it would all work out if others would just join you and other Republican hacks in the relatively-sorta-sometimes-when-it-makes-me-money-and-consolidates-my-power "conservative" fight.
====================

\

Lovers of Liberty and this country will vote for the Conservative, thanks.

Those who like life on the Republican Plantation, well...

Damn! I could hear the smacking sound of that b-atch slap from here!

Nicely done!!

============

LOL...thought you had me on ignore,Einstein. Did grandma's fruit juice and animal crackers give you some new found courage.

The only smacking sounds you hear son are your lips up against your leaders asses.

I'll give you a dollar if you ever hit upon some originality.

William Arthur Ward

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

What you tunnel-visioned Paulies keep missing is we're completely fine with Rand winning the kentuck primary and even the entire seat. You act as though that isn't the case. It's simply a continuation of the limited thinking processes of a group of you.

You're not fooling us--it doesn't stop with Rand, there are a fair number of other races where the more conservative candidate is dong very well against the candidate the Republican establishment is rooting for.

What is laughable is the foolish segues and antics who take such a miniscule event and parlay it into the nsufferable nonsense you blathered as to RP and his presidential campaign.

I'm going to remember that when you start the sky is falling schtick as the NeoCons fail (again) this fall.........

The fact those gals couldn't learn from that humiliation and wish to repeat it is what others find so utterly humurous. Keep at it,though. But, don't forget, this was only a primary so the job isn't done. You have a lot more picnic-ing, blog and phone line jamming to do before it's all over.

Speaking of humiliation, keep your bullet fund well-stocked...... grin

I'm sure Rand's banking,corporate and country club donations will keep him inside the mainstream.

I hope so--he needs a blimp. (wouldn't that just drive Stevers nuts)......

grin
Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
He won a primary, genius,which is all well and good but he still has a very tough fight ahead of him.. Don't tell me you too are gonna humiliate yourself again, as you did in 08.

There's Pa and Ar too,you know. Like, other real world stuff going on, as well. Isolationg and immersing yourself just into the KY primary has been a example of the limited thinking problems you folks have experienced so often in the past.

"RP won CPAC , he's got a huge shot now at the presidency". Does that in any way remind you of the foolishness that has the lot of you always hitting humiliating, dead ends?

William Arthur Ward

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rrroae

On what page of the GOP playbook does it discuss squashing the hope of those who love their country?
laugh

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

I'm going to remember that when you start the sky is falling schtick as the NeoCons fail (again) this fall.........

Speaking of humiliation, keep your bullet fund well-stocked...... grin

I hope so--he needs a blimp. (wouldn't that just drive Stevers nuts)......

grin
Casey

Last edited by isaac; 05/18/10.

William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
O to answer your question. I'm certainly not taking anything you guys are saying seriously, Only 5 percent of the country does.

The times, they are-a-changing, Bob.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
And like I have said many times before, until the Republicans purge the NeoCons, they aren't really going anywhere.

And that's where the Rand Paul debate comes in............
To quote my Sicilian grandmother, "Ezatta."

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
================

Oh boy...the RP humiliation train is running strong again.

Limited to a handful here, a few in the country and 5% of the country overall makes for a fun diversion and some good laughs,though.

So,please don't refrain!

William Arthur Ward

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

The only smacking sounds you hear son are your lips up against your leaders asses.

I'll give you a dollar if you ever hit upon some originality.

Seriously... if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black...

Or is it you gagging on the Big Red Bob?

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Son,I vote for presidential contenders while you vote for caricatures. Like I said, you folks are fun to read for a comedy relief type situation,but not real world stuff.

I do thank you,though. The escapes are refreshing!

William Arthur Ward

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Oh I'm not quite that optimistic. Between the lovers of the gov't crack rock and the pushers like Bob, I think "It's a Hard Rains A-Gonna Fall" would be more appropriate.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
As long as it's the likes of you and the other few usual suspects, I don't think anyone will get more out of it other than their fair share of a few laughs.

Do keep at it,though...it's fun!

William Arthur Ward

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Seriously... how do you swallow that fast?

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1badf350, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 1minute, 52 invisible), 2,931 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,955
Posts18,519,375
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.