Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by isaac
Kind of not getting the flow of the thread .

I noticed your flow a long time ago.

GB1

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
And a large group noticed yours,of course. Don't worry though, you'll have those 4-5 atta-boys from the un-originalists before too long.

It's a powerful club!!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Baby steps for the country...

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Seems like this thread is falling into the verbose fooforah catagory.

So tell me Isaac,...are you glad that Kentucky has a strong Republican senatorial candidate in Rand Paul or not?

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
He is the Republican candidate for Senator from KY, he isn't a multi term incumbent that has been a part of system and problem... a representative of the face of change... something we need in every seat up for election.

He now needs to beat the Dem and that's one of many wins I hope we have.

Kent

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Good stuff.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Without question,I'm pleased for his convincing win. He has a strong shot to win but only if the voices and foot pounding that got him there, continues.

It was a very low turn-out for the vote and that could be a killer for the big show.

You'll notice he will soon be going out of his way to make certain he doesn't fall into the same trap his father has his entire career.

He has to grab the Independent vote and make sure the people get out to vote. Today's lethargy won't work when he goes for the gold! You would have thought this Kentucky tea party movement had greater volume.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by krp
He is the Republican candidate for Senator from KY, he isn't a multi term incumbent that has been a part of system and problem... a representative of the face of change... something we need in every seat up for election.

He now needs to beat the Dem and that's one of many wins I hope we have.

Kent

He's also not a lawyer who chose politics as a career.

He gave up a medical practice and disrupted his life because,...well,...to be totally candid about it,..he gave it up and entered politics because he was pissed about how shabbily his father was treated by the fat cat Republican machine.

So he spit in their eye,...and he'll continue to spit in their eye by being a genuine representative of the people if he can get elected.

With any luck,..he'll play a part in restoring respectibility to the GOP.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
That's all we can ask, accountability to their constituents desires. That's why we need a complete turnover in DC, these new guns will be silenced if we leave the old dogs running the show, they will only be a vote for party and no voice for their districts.

Kent

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 270LightningBLR

Damn! I could hear the smacking sound of that b-itch slap from here!

Nicely done!!

all I hear is the wet sloshy sound of a five man circle jerk.....happy days are here again for the Paulies. Now, thankfully for you, the non-Paulie republicans will hopefully help your guy not lose the seat to the democrats. A concept the loons never have been able to grasp....you're going to need every one of those votes for the other republican if you want to win in the fall. and likely get them, because they won't go off and sulk like Paulies do when they don't win....which is usually.

I'd have been much happier if we had won Murtha's seat instead of having it go to his corrupt chief of staff.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by 270LightningBLR

Damn! I could hear the smacking sound of that b-itch slap from here!

Nicely done!!

all I hear is the wet sloshy sound of a five man circle jerk.....happy days are here again for the Paulies. Now, thankfully for you, the non-Paulie republicans will hopefully help your guy not lose the seat to the democrats. A concept the loons never have been able to grasp....you're going to need every one of those votes for the other republican if you want to win in the fall. and likely get them, because they won't go off and sulk like Paulies do when they don't win....which is usually.

It's not polite to pull your pud when you post stuff like this,...comrade,...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm impressed you've got a free hand to type, B. I figured one hand on the jug and one on hawkeye's Johnson for the big celebration tonight. wink

poor casey all by himself on the front range....I guess he's boring the sheep with late night pillow talk about the awesomeness of the Pauls.

Good to see Blanche Lincoln forced into a runoff....she's worthless. I've been in airplanes and am just catching up on results now. Seriously, congratulations to RP, he ran a near flawless campaign. Hope he keeps it up.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Stop talkin that neocon blah blah blah,
Think you'll be comin' back?,.. nah nah nah,
The GOP's leavin' you,...... ah ah,
If ya keep up with talkin' that neocon blah.

(with apologies to Kesha)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dogXk1KmRI

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Neocons.....keeping drunken hillbillies alive since 1980. wink

say thank you, for providing you the freedom to be utterly wrong about foreign policy without having it kill you.

Nighty night boys....enjoy the victory scrum. And tomorrow morning start working on November.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Neocons.....keeping drunken hillbillies alive since 1980. wink

say thank you, for providing you the freedom to be utterly wrong about foreign policy without having it kill you.

Nighty night boys....enjoy the victory scrum. And tomorrow morning start working on November.

Americans need America,...for the others,..there's always aliyah,...

Sleep on it,...comrade,...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He couldn't have done it without Palins endorsement.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Looks like liberty is popular in Kentucky
=====================

With historically low voter turn-outs at the poll, it seems Kentuckians like their liberty a bit better when the weather is nice and there isn't something good on television.

The Paul family should be sending Sarah Palin a huge thank you card.

William Arthur Ward

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Well actually, yes it does but it being lost on you is of no surprise to anyone.

As an aside, who even thinks of the 5% much less controlling them? Once again, you personify the foolishness of those 5%ers who actually think they're being heard.

Yeah, that 40% has just been tearing 'em up in DC the past year and a half, hasn't it?.......

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You RPers love those shots at internet jamming,don't you? Are you being serious,really? A campfire poll? Who gives a schit about a campfire poll?

"internet jamming?..........I like that..... grin

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Of course. Bristoe nails it with precision,once again.

LOL

Dang--the first time you've been on the right side in this entire thread.........

Casey

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (338reddog, 2500HD, 1badf350, 270cowboy, 1234, 260Remguy, 61 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,943
Posts18,519,124
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.