Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You wanted to quickly put everyone on notice that your silliness should not be forgotten,didn't you??

Are you sending a thank you card to Palin today?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is all this bleating cause a Paul won a primary in Kentucky?

Kentucky?

I've seen rabid supporters when Jerry 'Moonbeam' Brown ran in California, it didn't hurt dating Linda Ronstadt....but these RPeeer's are some foaming at the mouth licking themselves and have taken tunnel vision to a whole new level! Probably licking, too.

LMAO! (and y'all are correct, without Sarah he couldn't have done it)

Good job however, if Paul can win the seat in Nov a great job.

All American

All the time
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

all I hear is the wet sloshy sound of a five man circle jerk.....happy days are here again for the Paulies. Now, thankfully for you, the non-Paulie republicans will hopefully help your guy not lose the seat to the democrats. A concept the loons never have been able to grasp....you're going to need every one of those votes for the other republican if you want to win in the fall. and likely get them, because they won't go off and sulk like Paulies do when they don't win....which is usually.

Oh no you don't Stevers--the wailing by the NeoCon losers has been long, loud, and unprecedented since November 08. And so have some of the ludicrous conspiracy theories floating around here.

Besides, Rand is going to need what the Republicans lost--independent, non-partisan voters. I mean, we can take for granted the Red Team faithful will vote the party line...

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
LOL...are you a valley girl?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I'm impressed you've got a free hand to type, B. I figured one hand on the jug and one on hawkeye's Johnson for the big celebration tonight. wink

poor casey all by himself on the front range....I guess he's boring the sheep with late night pillow talk about the awesomeness of the Pauls.

At least I'm glad to see you give isaac a hand this morning.....so to speak... wink

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by watch4bear
He couldn't have done it without Palins endorsement.

That's the spirit W4B!..........(but we still need a eye roll icon.....)

Casey

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
poor casey all by himself on the front range....I guess he's boring the sheep with late night pillow talk about the awesomeness of the Pauls.
======================

Not just the sheep. He's chosen to bore everyone! His roll on progressively stupid posts is fun to watch though. I guess his sheep told him he was interesting and he's all a flutter.

William Arthur Ward

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by isaac
LOL...are you a valley girl?

You've been wailing like a valley girl for the past year.....

What's worse, you'll be wailing louder when the NeoCons go nowhere this fall.........

Casey

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Not just the sheep. He's chosen to bore everyone! His roll on progressively stupid posts is fun to watch though. I guess his sheep told him he was interesting and he's all a flutter.

Bob, I'm sure you do a lot of things well, but sparring on the Campfire and attempting to be funny ain't one of them.

And Bristoe is right, the NeoCons almost consider a true small government conservative a bigger threat than a liberal democrat......amazing.

I also notice you don't seem to have much confidence about this fall's elections--are you already conceding defeat (again) for the Country Clubbers in Washington?

That would explain the why you're soooo threatened by the conservative candidates.

Casey

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Bob, I'm sure you do a lot of things well, but sparring on the Campfire and attempting to be funny ain't one of them.

And Bristoe is right, the NeoCons almost consider a true small government conservative a bigger threat than a liberal democrat......amazing.

I also notice you don't seem to have much confidence about this fall's elections--are you already conceding defeat (again) for the Country Clubbers in Washington?

That would explain the why you're soooo threatened by the conservative candidates.

Casey

LMAO!

All American

All the time
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stan V
Is all this bleating cause a Paul won a primary in Kentucky?

Kentucky?

I've seen rabid supporters when Jerry 'Moonbeam' Brown ran in California, it didn't hurt dating Linda Ronstadt....but these RPeeer's are some foaming at the mouth licking themselves and have taken tunnel vision to a whole new level! Probably licking, too.

LMAO! (and y'all are correct, without Sarah he couldn't have done it)

Good job however, if Paul can win the seat in Nov a great job.

It will be a rough race for sure considering his opponent yesterday was a democrat so I really wouldn't look for a lot of the opponent votes to go his way over that issue or due to the fact most republicans are more in line with liberal democrat ideas and are far away from any little "l" libertarian positions.

or

it could be an easy race due to his already defeating a democrat yesterday. You just never know? Still say his biggest challenge will be republicans who are opposed to individual liberties and cringe at the mention of genuine, full on laissez-faire.

Last edited by JasonB; 05/19/10.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, there are challenges in life...but, I don't have to tell you that.

All American

All the time
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
She saw an opportunity to attach her name to a rising star and took it.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
You RPers love those shots at internet jamming,don't you? Are you being serious,really? A campfire poll? Who gives a schit about a campfire poll?

"internet jamming?..........I like that..... grin

Casey
It's amazing how much energy Isaac expends badmouthing a Republican candidate he then pretends to be rooting for, isn't it? I hope this pattern is broad, though. In the current climate, the more establishment folks are seen to dislike and resent Rand Paul, the more his popularity with the average voter will tend to soar.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
She saw an opportunity to attach her name to a rising star and took it.

Like she did with McCain?

And Rand Paul is the rising star, not Sarah?

LMAO! You are touched, dude.

All American

All the time
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
this is the number that KY liberty boys should be worried about:

with 83 percent of the precincts reporting in both the Democratic and Republican primaries, the total Republican vote is about 300,000 while the total Democratic vote is more than 400,000.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Congrats to Kentucky on the win for freedom. I would heed the words of Steve and Isaac though and get to work immediately on November. The Democrats may be corrupt and wrong, but they are not completely unintelligent. Certainly the Big Boys are not either. Paul will have plenty of competition if they don't do something to smear him between now and then. The low voter turnouts are a definite concern.

1980 or 1984...indeed that is the question.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
this is the number that KY liberty boys should be worried about:

with 83 percent of the precincts reporting in both the Democratic and Republican primaries, the total Republican vote is about 300,000 while the total Democratic vote is more than 400,000.

That and over a third of the people voting in the (R) race preferred a lifelong democrat over a lifelong non-democrat.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
Congrats to Kentucky on the win for freedom. I would heed the words of Steve and Isaac though and get to work immediately on November. The Democrats may be corrupt and wrong, but they are not completely unintelligent. Certainly the Big Boys are not either. Paul will have plenty of competition if they don't do something to smear him between now and then. The low voter turnouts are a definite concern.

1980 or 1984...indeed that is the question.
If history is any indication, Paul's greatest threat will come from the establishment faction of his own party, as we're getting a small taste of in the present thread.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
If history is any indication, Paul's greatest threat will come from the establishment faction of his own party, as we're getting a small taste of in the present thread.

Agree.

I get the feeling McConnell and company will do everything in their power to undermine Rand Paul this fall. If Paul gets in, he'll highlight the ineptitude and downright incompetence of the GOP by showing us how real conservatives act.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (2500HD, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 2ndwind, 15 invisible), 1,551 guests, and 921 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,242
Posts18,485,919
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.