Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rodngun
lets quit the "send em all home" - mentality- just my .2

I'm glad to know that if I come and crash on your couch that you won't make me go home even if I am an "undocumented" guest!

Islam is a terrorist organization.

GB1

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
quit trying to jump on the band wagon so fast ..go back and read what you just read !! I dint say anyhting about keeping "illegals here" go back and read it .

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Rodngun
If we sent them all home Rost - who would operate all the Hotels and Stop & Robs....LOLLL

These jobs just like picking crops were for the most part as my knowledge gos part time jobs the High School kids use to do untill they brought the legal aliens into do the job then Illegal aliens why not go back to the old way and get after school progams to do those jobs again or we could start up prisoner work progams to do the job and the prisoners could actualy pay there own way or rot in jail. I know I am dreaming again.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The really sad part is - and nobody ever thinks about this : Who's gonna pick all the Watermelons - Oranges- and all the other field crops- wont be any US citizens.

It is not the end of lettuce as you know it send them home.

There is a guest worker program ,migrant workers, for temp visas to work farms.
Farmers all the way to the Canadian border have used this program for decades until they were overwhelmed with illegals.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good news

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Plinker
They are leaving Arizona and moving to sanctuary cities like Chicago, Denver and San Francisco.

Couldn't happen to nicer places.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Being here illegally these invaders with open disrespect for our laws are able to send their children <born here or not> to our schools for free education, collect food stamps and use our emergency rooms like free medical clinics.

Lots of small hospitals are shutting their doors because they can't pay their staff. My wife is a doc. The small town hospital here is 7 months behind paying her for the time she spend as the hospitalist. That is the person who catches all the unassigned patients the hospital admits.

Sometimes these are folks here on vacation but usually they are illegals with zero health coverage. This past Winter was a dozy. We had to pack up camping gear so she could sleep in her office 3 different times.

IMO no documentation that they are here legally the only care they get is emergency and a mandated trip back to their own country.

Please don't feed the trolls!
A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Also, if you cut the heck out of welfare programs, Americans will do those jobs. Hunger will make a person do less desirable work than they would otherwise.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It would be real interesting if Arizona's neighboring states would set up "drunk driving" checkpoints on their borders for the next month or so.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Many don't start out as skilled labor or come here with those skills. They're trained by the employer. Many work in agriculture pruning and planting, caring for trees and shrubs etc.

Back in the 70's & 80's when the major industrial companies moved out of the Rust Belt to the SE. Those legal workers went to work in the factories and got out of the nursery fields in the counties i'm familiar with.

The Nursery owners were in a pinch. It's a labor intensive business, that only within the last few years has mechanical equipment started being used. The Nursery Owner Associations would send rep's to Mexico to tell people that if they'ld come to certain counties they'ld have plenty of work available.

Many of the local & state Govt. elected officials within those counties owned nurseries. Fear of raids by INS wasn't a factor they worried about.

Prior the last few years with the slow down of the economy, many workers have sent so much money to Mexico that they have a rather large nest egg to live on. Many even the farm workers have a savings to draw upon until better times can be had in the US.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Know what is "funny" about this? The LIC said people would be arrested for going out to get ice cream and they believe him. What a joke.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by hunter1960
Many don't start out as skilled labor or come here with those skills. They're trained by the employer. Many work in agriculture pruning and planting, caring for trees and shrubs etc.

Back in the 70's & 80's when the major industrial companies moved out of the Rust Belt to the SE. Those legal workers went to work in the factories and got out of the nursery fields in the counties i'm familiar with.

The Nursery owners were in a pinch. It's a labor intensive business, that only within the last few years has mechanical equipment started being used. The Nursery Owner Associations would send rep's to Mexico to tell people that if they'ld come to certain counties they'ld have plenty of work available.

Many of the local & state Govt. elected officials within those counties owned nurseries. Fear of raids by INS wasn't a factor they worried about.

Prior the last few years with the slow down of the economy, many workers have sent so much money to Mexico that they have a rather large nest egg to live on. Many even the farm workers have a savings to draw upon until better times can be had in the US.

Holy schit...

An accurate, non-insulting post by the TN mall cop.

Wow...

And, he's dead on the money with this one, too.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Karnis
Know what is "funny" about this? The LIC said people would be arrested for going out to get ice cream and they believe him. What a joke.

They should arrest them for falsifying Legal documents. Every time a reporter intentionaly reports only part of the store or twists it like they are doing to the Arizona law they should be tried and convected of manipulating the truth to incite riots. Becouse that is exacty you they are doing in this case. I say arrest all of the politicians and reporters guilty of doing this. oh but that would not leave very many politicains or reporters left. Maybe that would be a good start in taking back our country (ACCOUNTABILITY for all)

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by smalljawbasser
i can't help but notice the tone of something like regret from the school admins.

figures...

It's called decrease/lack of matching type funds derived from the gov't (aka-you and me) based on enrollment #'s. Less kids=less $

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by smalljawbasser
i can't help but notice the tone of something like regret from the school admins.

figures...

It's called decrease/lack of matching type funds derived from the gov't (aka-you and me) based on enrollment #'s. Less kids=less $

That's reminds me of what Chris Christie told one of the libtard teachers recently. $89,000 yr not good enough? Get another job. Funded by tax payers. Not enough tax payers=no jobs=cut staff for goobermint. Sorry your chitty policies don't work.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
In a way I have to thank the libs and much of the media for the exodus. If they told the truth about the new Az law many illegals would chance it. After all you have to be stopped due to some law being broken when you cannot produce proper ID then it hits the fan.

It makes be grin everytime someone that hates the new AZ law gets all upset about anyone having to produce ID or documents. I got stopped yesterday for a taillight bulb that wasn't working. I had to show driver's licence, proof of insurance and registration. BIG DEAL.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 204guy, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 58 invisible), 2,431 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,867
Posts18,517,955
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.