Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
My response to JasonB
"You are far from stupid. You knew the response you'd get."

Your response to my post above. Looks like you were calling me a hypocrite.
"Hey JasonB, don't let these hypocrites bother you one whit. They claim you�re obsessed with cops while they themselves are obsessed with you. Apparently the truth hurts, otherwise why would they object to factual posts?"

Ak�s response to the above
"Lol.........so speaks the JasonB fanclub."

Your immediate use of [bleep] talk toward Ak
"Lol.........so speaks the BJ-giving fanclub."

Ak's retort
"Did you think that up all by yourself or did your b/f JasonB help you with it?"

Your response. Notice the hypocrisy?
"Notice how the first thing you had to bring up was "b/f"?
I think we've all heard what goes on in those Ak Mtn Hntg cabins, in that state comprised mostly of men, snowed in, isolated from the rest of the world, taking turns in the barrel..."
You lying about Ak bringing up [bleep] talk when it was you who did it first.

Me pointing out the inconsistency in your response. If that offended it wasn't my intent. At this point I don't care either.
"AS opposed to you bringing up BJ giving?"

See how easy it was to prove myself right about you?

Last edited by Mac84; 06/10/10.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wow, wismon is so smart, guess i'll have to be real drunk to stoop to his pink azz level.. Les

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by isaac
I give you about a week, tops,retard!

This is way over the line and insulting.

To retarded people everywhere. I've known several, and none would ever comport himself like this person.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
teeehheeeee, tff smokepole. wink

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Wismon
Originally Posted by ballsaac
I give you about a week, tops,retard!

A week? I�ve been here longer than you, Ballsaac. With that kind of attention to detail I�ll bet you�re one heck of a lawyer, blabbing away on this site while you�re billing your client's for your time...

who does this douchebag remind you of? I think somebody's back.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No Kidding,....

" Somebody's Back" dittos,.....

Text and Syntax,.....way to clear,

we have alla' the luck.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ya think?

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Crack84
My response to JasonB"You are far from stupid. You knew the response you'd get." Your response to my post above. Looks like you were calling me a hypocrite. "Hey JasonB, don't let these hypocrites bother you one whit. They claim you�re obsessed with cops while they themselves are obsessed with you. Apparently the truth hurts, otherwise why would they object to factual posts?" Ak�s response to the above "Lol.........so speaks the JasonB fanclub." Your immediate use of [bleep] talk toward Ak"Lol.........so speaks the BJ-giving fanclub."Ak's retort"Did you think that up all by yourself or did your b/f JasonB help you with it?"Your response. Notice the hypocrisy? "Notice how the first thing you had to bring up was "b/f"? I think we've all heard what goes on in those Ak Mtn Hntg cabins, in that state comprised mostly of men, snowed in, isolated from the rest of the world, taking turns in the barrel..." You lying about Ak bringing up [bleep] talk when it was you who did it first. Me pointing out the inconsistency in your response. If that offended it wasn't my intent. At this point I don't care either. "AS opposed to you bringing up BJ giving?" See how easy it was me to prove myself right about you?

Blah, blah, blah�bag of donuts�blah, blah, blah�Mohammed jihad�blah, blah, blah�dirka, dirka, dirka�blah, blah, blah�

Hey, Crack84, learn to read, you illiterate moron. I didn�t say AkMtnHtr was the first to bring up [bleep] talk; that would be me, pointing out, as I did, his [bleep]. No, what I said was that the first thing he brought up was �b/f�.

Say, haven�t you twice told us you were leaving? I beginning to wonder if you can even read your own writing.

Originally Posted by Comrade Lesbian
Wow, wismon is so smart, guess i'll have to be real drunk to stoop to his pink azz level.. Les

Comrade Lesbian, let�s see, (1) you�ll have to be real drunk (yeah, I�m sure that never happens); (2)�to stoop to the level of a pink azz? Well, for you I�d imagine that happens all the time, turd burglar. Wait, �lesbian� is the one involving women, right? And yet you're clearly interest in stooping before azzes. I guess that would make you Comrade [bleep], the communist butt pirate. With that scraggly beard and creepy grin, you weren�t by any chance that gay hillbilly rapist in �Deliverance�, were you?

Originally Posted by polesmoker

To retarded people everywhere. I've known several, and none would ever comport himself like this person.

Polesmoker, I�ll bet you do know a few retarded people: your parents, perhaps. Or maybe your mom�s brother and your dad�s sister�but I repeat myself.

Originally Posted by Comrade [bleep]
teeehheeeee, that tickles, polesmoker

[bleep].

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wow, this is a guy that needs special attention, and I will be glad to assist in that attentions.................Boy, you just made a yerself a target...............

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Steve HOMO
who does this douchebag remind you of? I think somebody's back.

Steve HOMO, so you�re into douchebags, and �somebody�s back�, eh? Is that what they call �watersports� down your way? Doesn�t New Orleans the city with the most amount of homosexuals and transvestites in the country, on a per capita basis?

Originally Posted by Crossdresserpoops
No Kidding,....

" Somebody's Back" dittos,.....
Text and Syntax,.....way to clear,
we have alla' the luck.
GTC

Oh, I see, Crossdresserpoops, you�re the somebody into who�s back Steve HOMO is. I�ll bet you dolled-up lipsticked schlong-slingers are quite a pair, a-pissin� and a-poopin� and a-flailin� your douchebags back and forth...

IC B3

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Fag
Wow, this is a guy that needs special attention, and I will be glad to assist in that attentions.................Boy, you just made a yerself a target...............

So, Communist [bleep], is you sayings that you thinks I has a purty mouth? Yer not going to try to make me squeals like a pigs, is you? Is you so exciteds that yer standings at attentions? Clampet shut, Jethro, that'll gits ya through the long winters, I reckon.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So, "Wismon" ....

what are you ACTUALLY posting here for,.....

now that you've endeared yourself to everybody ?

and Why ?

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by crossdresserpoops
So, "Wismon" ....

and Why ?

CDP

So, "Crossdresserpoops" ....

what are you ACTUALLY whinning for,.....

since you attacked me in the first place ?

you like to dish it out but you can�t take it? you�re a bully, just not a very good one?

and now you Cry ?

WTF?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
This third-grade name calling is hard to do, eh wussyman?

Now that JasonBIG is gone I predict you'll be next.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
So, "Wismon" ....

and Why ?

CDP

you like to dish it out but you can�t take it? you�re a bully, just not a very good one?

and now you Cry ?

WTF?

Pussy....

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
So, "Wismon" ....

and Why ?

CDP

and now you Cry ?

WTF?

To get past the filters....

Puzzy...Yep...here in DFW if you want to defend your lame ass....puzzy

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So, "Wismon" ....

and Why ?

CDP

and now you Cry ?

WTF?

No crying,....a SIMPLE question,.....why are you posting here, like this ?

GTC

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Polesmoker, I�ll bet you do know a few retarded people: your parents, perhaps. Or maybe your mom�s brother and your dad�s sister�but I repeat myself.

No, actually it was your mom, I met her once. She wasn't retarded though.

She wanted me, in a bad way. But it was that time of the month, so I had to go back door.

That was nine months before you were born, I remember it like it was yesterday.

I saved your life. I was the one who told her "don't flush, it has legs."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nice smokepole. last time I had a problem like wismon, preparation H to care of it. Hmmm.................wismon could be the cause of Baboon Ass!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Crack84
My response to JasonB"You are far from stupid. You knew the response you'd get." Your response to my post above. Looks like you were calling me a hypocrite. "Hey JasonB, don't let these hypocrites bother you one whit. They claim you�re obsessed with cops while they themselves are obsessed with you. Apparently the truth hurts, otherwise why would they object to factual posts?" Ak�s response to the above "Lol.........so speaks the JasonB fanclub." Your immediate use of [bleep] talk toward Ak"Lol.........so speaks the BJ-giving fanclub."Ak's retort"Did you think that up all by yourself or did your b/f JasonB help you with it?"Your response. Notice the hypocrisy? "Notice how the first thing you had to bring up was "b/f"? I think we've all heard what goes on in those Ak Mtn Hntg cabins, in that state comprised mostly of men, snowed in, isolated from the rest of the world, taking turns in the barrel..." You lying about Ak bringing up [bleep] talk when it was you who did it first. Me pointing out the inconsistency in your response. If that offended it wasn't my intent. At this point I don't care either. "AS opposed to you bringing up BJ giving?" See how easy it was me to prove myself right about you?

Blah, blah, blah�bag of donuts�blah, blah, blah�Mohammed jihad�blah, blah, blah�dirka, dirka, dirka�blah, blah, blah�

Hey, Crack84, learn to read, you illiterate moron. I didn�t say AkMtnHtr was the first to bring up [bleep] talk; that would be me, pointing out, as I did, his [bleep]. No, what I said was that the first thing he brought up was �b/f�.

Say, haven�t you twice told us you were leaving? I beginning to wonder if you can even read your own writing.

Originally Posted by Comrade Lesbian

Comrade Lesbian, let�s see, (1) you�ll have to be real drunk (yeah, I�m sure that never happens); (2)�to stoop to the level of a pink azz? Well, for you I�d imagine that happens all the time, turd burglar. Wait, �lesbian� is the one involving women, right? And yet you're clearly interest in stooping before azzes. I guess that would make you Comrade [bleep], the communist butt pirate. With that scraggly beard and creepy grin, you weren�t by any chance that gay hillbilly rapist in �Deliverance�, were you?

Originally Posted by polesmoker

Originally Posted by Comrade [bleep]
teeehheeeee, that tickles, polesmoker

[bleep].

"Hey, Crack84, learn to read, you illiterate moron. I didn�t say AkMtnHtr was the first to bring up [bleep] talk; that would be me, pointing out, as I did, his [bleep]. No, what I said was that the first thing he brought up was �b/f�."

Speaking of illiterate. Two glaring examples for the fire's viewing pleasure:

1. "Your immediate use of [bleep] talk toward Ak - Lol.........so speaks the BJ-giving fanclub."

2. I only said you could have the last word. Never said I was leaving.

Last edited by Mac84; 06/10/10.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 59 invisible), 2,597 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,519
Posts18,509,632
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.