-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You two fellows will be dead and buried and the illegals and the drugs will still be coming across. It's a sorry situation i will say, but it's a business both political and money.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
SPLC speaks

Same chit, different day.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by hunter1960
You two fellows will be dead and buried and the illegals and the drugs will still be coming across. It's a sorry situation i will say, but it's a business both political and money.

First, thanks for making it readable...

Second, you better hope we don't fail or you'll be dead on the floor as some cartel Gang bangers are doing that very thing to your old lady and daughter(s).

Sorry about being so graphic but this ain't playtime, it's chit or get off the pot.

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
He HOPES we'll fail, always has,.......

He's a sick and corrupted DEFEATIST,

Living the SPLC "Fairness Doctrine".

Let's move Hudspeth County hapenings over to a new thread,

And see if dough-head can forego

"Super widening" it.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I have a little different Az angle I'd like to add to that thread if it can be general in scope.

Kent

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
It's up, please do so, Kent.

and THANKS !

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by krp

Second, you better hope we don't fail or you'll be dead on the floor as some cartel Gang bangers are doing that very thing to your old lady and daughter(s).

Sorry about being so graphic but this ain't playtime, it's chit or get off the pot.

Kent

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
What is happening in Mexico is happening there for a reason. The drug cartels aren't STUPID, they know that the Mex. citizens aren't armed. They know that the police are poorly paid and corrupt. That isn't the case in the US for the most part. The cartels know that the US Govt. will strike back if this occurs in the USA. The cartels know that the US will not enter their country and intervene. The US Govt. has advisors in Mex. from agencies such as the DEA and the DOD. That to give advise and distribute equipment. We've been there for years in Mex. doing this mission. The truth of the matter is that we are not going to intervene directly in Mex. You can schit in one hand and want in the other and see what you get.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
He HOPES we'll fail, always has,.......

He's a sick and corrupted DEFEATIST,

Living the SPLC "Fairness Doctrine".

Let's move Hudspeth County hapenings over to a new thread,

And see if dough-head can forego

"Super widening" it.

GTC

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
What you don't like to hear is reality. My mother who's 92, lived in your fine county in the 20's. 30' & 40's. She also lived in Lordsburg, NM. She stated the border was bad then, drugs and alcohol coming across during prohibition etc.

Why don't you step up to the plate in your own county? Does your county Sheriff have a Reserve Deputy Program? Why don't you get involved that way? With all your great knowledges and experiences, the Sheriff would probably like to have you.

This great power of County Sheriff's in reality is controlled by the County Commission and by the state. The CC hold his/her purse strings. The state regulates the training of those the sheriff deputizes. This forming of possee's etc. for the most part doesn't happen. The Sheriff is responsible for whatever people do, that he empowers. He could find himself in hot water both civilly & criminally.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
What is happening in Mexico is happening there for a reason. The drug cartels aren't STUPID, they know that the Mex. citizens aren't armed. They know that the police are poorly paid and corrupt. That isn't the case in the US for the most part. The cartels know that the US Govt. will strike back if this occurs in the USA. The cartels know that the US will not enter their country and intervene. The US Govt. has advisors in Mex. from agencies such as the DEA and the DOD. That to give advise and distribute equipment. We've been there for years in Mex. doing this mission. The truth of the matter is that we are not going to intervene directly in Mex. You can schit in one hand and want in the other and see what you get.

Well... you told me... just wish I understood a word you said...

About all I got out of that was you have stinky fingers...

Kent

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I would like to see the Mexican Mafia and that portion of the Mexican Army that is not in bed with the Zetas team up and wipe the Zetas off the map. Let the MM handle the drugs and crime like it was in the good ol' days when everyone got along.

long before Rodriguez stole that goat.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do you truly not understand what was written? I don't know how much more PLAIN it can be written. THE US GOVT. ISN'T GOING TO INTERVENE DIRECTLY IN MEXICO. THAT WITH MIL. OR ANY OTHER ARMED RESPONSE. We have advisors there now, that's a fact.

This border issue isn't new, in the last 30 years how many former border state Governors have we had as POTUS? How many border state US Reps and Senators are on key committee's? Collectively they yield alot of power. Why haven't we heard from the border state politico's collectively?

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
We are talking Mexicans in the US not going into Mexico, we are talking closing the border, getting rid of the illegals already here, retaking our land back that the feds through BLM have ceded. Doing it with state militia or country volunteer deputies if possible.

We are discussing working around the feds through legal means and if it scares all our illegals to your state, then you will have to get with the program or live with it.

I understand the words you said... the context isn't even close to dressing the issues of these threads.

They are in our state killing citizens, they have taken land and getting more brazen, they are in your town and building recruits, we have shown weakness and it emboldens them. Better hope some of us Az'ns see the light and ain't skeered of standing the line.

Kent

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by krp
We are talking Mexicans in the US not going into Mexico, we are talking closing the border, getting rid of the illegals already here, retaking our land back that the feds through BLM have ceded. Doing it with state militia or country volunteer deputies if possible.

We are discussing working around the feds through legal means and if it scares all our illegals to your state, then you will have to get with the program or live with it.

I understand the words you said... the context isn't even close to dressing the issues of these threads.

They are in our state killing citizens, they have taken land and getting more brazen, they are in your town and building recruits, we have shown weakness and it emboldens them. Better hope some of us Az'ns see the light and ain't skeered of standing the line.

Kent

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I can understand your plight. But the state militia's and reserve county deputies, aren't going to work either. The Fed's will superceed into it. You can't stay off the radar, of them not knowing. What are you going to do with those that you capture? Without a secure border first, they'll beat you back home. Best of luck to ya.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why would someone deliberately make everyone scroll back and forth?

I used to think you were an all out Zero, Hunter. That perception has been modified.

You're a negative integer.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Yo, Kent's right, this works

*** You are ignoring this user ***

GTC

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Thanks! I put him on ignore and the screen looks normal now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Cause he is a bigger azzhole than I am. I took him off ignore for awhile, but after today, the asshat is gone for me. Les

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Plinker

Thanks! I put him on ignore and the screen looks normal now.
Yep. It worked.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He keeps attempting to make up for the many deficiencies of his sub-zero self with strings of pluses he may be the first ever on whom I employ the ignore function.

And I really, must wonder about using the pronoun 'he'...
Always wondered about that.
Also always wondered if Hunter1960 is even a hunter...
Or even an American...

Maybe Blarto's dead rat side kick ain't dead after all.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I've neither the time, or inclination to listen to his idiotic nonsense.

The super wide "Nuking" being but one example of a generally toxic character.

GTC

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 1,881 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,875
Posts18,497,665
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.