Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I've neither the time, or inclination to listen to his idiotic nonsense.

The super wide "Nuking" being but one example of a generally toxic character.

GTC
My software kept jamming up whenever he had a post in a thread I was viewing. Soon as I started ignoring him, all went back to normal.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Why would someone deliberately make everyone scroll back and forth?

Cause he is a bigger azzhole than I am. Les

Different kind, too.
You're the fun kind. The kind people appreciate having around.
Always good for some laughs and good for some good conversation.

Blarto's mostly dead crack rat bastard side kick, not so much...

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Smells better in here now, too. There's another "Re-boot" running , regardless, and Kent just put up some NEAT maps.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Sorta...read the whole thread...KRP...Huge +1...Cross+1....TRH...trying to hope for better...JasonB...just what I expected

Hunter????don't put people on ignore...but your annoyance is making me rethink...

To the OP...'bout damn time someone in TX started giving a damn...It's gonna take "regular" citizens taking action...and by action I mean somewhere outside the voting booth

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Ah, just put Hunter on ignore. First guy I've ever done this to.

The superwide crap is gone.

Excellent.

- Tom

IC B2

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Just scrolled through hunter's last comments... I'm going to start calling him rumperstillskin... He's been asleep these last months in class and expecting me to answer issues we covered months and weeks ago... I don't have the energy to catch him up on the basics.

No wonder he's so confused...

Kent

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You know i deal with the effect of drugs as an LEO daily. The same with illegals. Your not going to change it by pissing and whining on an internet site. I read the DOJ LE reports that come over the fax. The stuff that Joe citizen doesn't get. Yes there's an issue in Mex. but the US isn't going to intervene via military.

I'm real sorry that some of you can't accept that as reality. Nor are state volunteer militia or some county sheriff going to storm across the border with his deputies and they're armed family members and take charge or push them back.

The same with policing up illegals. If ol'Joe didn't have the budget that he has, he wouldn't be doing alot of it. He's very fortunate to have the money and personnel to do saturation patrol for illegals. Most agencies hope they have enough personnel and funding to handle the call volume with a good response time.

This issue has been present for years before this internet site was created and it will be present for a long while yet. The biggest issue is that i don't believe the same as many of you. For that i'm wrong because i don't get on line and bitch about it, how terrible it is. That how we should take this country back. That or how bad the drug problem is in our communities.

How many of you have stepped up and volunteered as a reserve deputy/police officer in your community?

The darn wall/fence hasn't even been finished yet. How many of you border folks are meeting with your US Rep's and Senators, as to the status of that fence/wall.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
That's an ACT,.......the SOB and his keepers are PIZZED at us, and guys like us, for carrying forward an OBVIOUSLY successful public awareness campaign, and doing so in a responsible and VERY American Fashion.

Commie keepers (Dees and Co.) to Hunterdouche : "Do whatever it takes, just get us some wild commentary and discourage and disrupt their dialogue"

Hunterdouche: "Yes master, can I lick your sack and grovel some more, before I go back to my cubicle ?"

He LIKES interrogation tactics, that's been part of his 'Retarded Policeman's play , right from the get go.

He can troll away,....I AIN'T toggling his garbage,......though doing swing shifts may be in order,........

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by hunter1960
You know i deal with the effect of drugs as an LEO daily. The same with illegals. Your not going to change it by pissing and whining on an internet site. I read the DOJ LE reports that come over the fax. The stuff that Joe citizen doesn't get. Yes there's an issue in Mex. but the US isn't going to intervene via military.

I'm real sorry that some of you can't accept that as reality. Nor are state volunteer militia or some county sheriff going to storm across the border with his deputies and they're armed family members and take charge or push them back.

The same with policing up illegals. If ol'Joe didn't have the budget that he has, he wouldn't be doing alot of it. He's very fortunate to have the money and personnel to do saturation patrol for illegals. Most agencies hope they have enough personnel and funding to handle the call volume with a good response time.
actually, i was in the first reserve class in arizona to go through certification at a community college. I had already been patrolling for a couple of years before doing it. The first day of doing it alone i had a armed robbery call out on the desert beyond radio contact which is the way i often worked. I was putting in at the end sometimes 30 hours a week on top of my full time job. I moved out of the county which is what ended it. I understand pinal county, 125 deputies for a land mass like conneticut. Sometimes in yavapai county, there was only two of us on duty for the same land mass.

How many of you have stepped up and volunteered as a reserve deputy/police officer in your community?

The darn wall/fence hasn't even been finished yet. How many of you border folks are meeting with your US Rep's and Senators, as to the status of that fence/wall.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
While not a current LEO for a living, I am certified with many years experience, and the sheriff knows me and has my number. They don't have a reserve force, but he'll call if I'm needed.

It's as finished as it ever will be in Hudspeth County. The "fix" isn't with the fence anyway. It's with closing the borders and enforcing the law.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Hunter said "How many of you border folks are meeting with your US Rep's and Senators, as to the status of that fence/wall".

I listened to McCain make promises on youtube... so there...

You're talking kindergarten in a post graduate course.

Kent

Last edited by krp; 06/22/10.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Being bought and paid for doesn't make one bright, Kent.

CUNNING has nothing to do with intelligence, either.

GTC

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Another stupid wide thread not worth the time to read you idiot

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why would someone deliberately make everyone scroll back and forth?

The same reason someone else keys in a few words and then hits enter over and over so that you have to scroll down forever to get through it all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Typed text goes side to side first, then up and down.
In order to read you must follow side to side on every line.
Repeatedly hitting enter ain't the same because you don't have to go back up. Not even once.

One is not a problem the other is.
One is done to deliberatly annoy people, the other isn't.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I think Jasonb and Hunter1960 oughta' go on a cruise together,....

Match made in heaven, them..

One's as bright as the other is cute.

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A scooter with a sidecar?

Sounds promising.
Work it into the script.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Typed text goes side to side first, then up and down.
In order to read you must follow side to side on every line.
Repeatedly hitting enter ain't the same because you don't have to go back up. Not even once.

One is not a problem the other is.
One is done to deliberatly annoy people, the other isn't.

I think one just hadn't figured out how to do it.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

371 members (16penny, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 46 invisible), 2,522 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,015
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.