Blasphemy +P..............(grin)

GB1

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
To ImitatedOften,

Originally Posted by ImitatedOften
You was fairly "sure" of yourself for a bit and now know better than to flap your gums.

Tough to top that humor!..............

These kind of insults hurt our forum and the shooting sports. Of course some are entertained by it but I am not.

I don't like to be insulted either. It just hurts our gun sports.

What I am saying that the person who insults like this is anti gun, anti hunting by his words.

Please stop.

Thank you.

Select a rifle hunting cartridge that is "Enough Gun" and not one designed to just wound the enemy!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Smurfette,

I think it was Sam who was saying you killed those animals on a ranch.

It was I who said your a lying sack of $hit/punk bitch who is talking out your ass...

Your last post simply proves my point.

Go [bleep] yourself,

KCB

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
So if someone blows smoke up your azz,you shoot better?

You crack me up!..................

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
You whine better than most and are easily amongst the most stupid to boot.

Congratulations?.............

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Either way open sights are the key factor.

When I was a kid our hired man shot a hog in the snout with a 22-250. Pig went running off squeeling like hell and the dude had to pop him in the chest,think he shot like 3 or 4 times, I'll never forget that chit!

Another time a Native came out to butcher an old burger cow, did the same damn thing, I grabbed my 270 out of the truck and finished her off.

Scopes and 10 yards don't mix....(grin)

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Very often a Winchester 74 in LR,wearing a K4. Or a High Standard HD Military................

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The guys here might have just been bad shots.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
I've seen alotta [bleep] take off...none of which mechanically was the fault of the arm or it's ammo..............(grin)

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Imagine that...(grin)

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
smurfette,

No worries, if I got caught in a lie like you have I'd be dodging the question at hand too.

To you know who- I recommend you take some calcium supplements. it does wonders for a mans backbone...

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by KCBighorn
smurfette,

I knew you were full of $hit, but your pathetic retreat from your statement will probably break Calvin's heart...

Good call to avoid the subject BTW.

Funny thread! Still don't know how I got dragged into it.. Must be because KC sent me the most crybaby PM awhile ago after OI made him look like a jackass. Sorry dude, but you can't cry on my shoulder!

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
K-She ain't much on grey matter,nor experience and the combo simply overloads her modest faculties and then she shorts out.

Common sense is something she's incapable of attaining and she can only see things through her crossed eyes...which admittedly do put quite a humorous spin upon the most simplistic of matters.

I mean look at her avatar!.............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why dont you post it you lying sack.

I did call you the spineless [bleep] that you are, but thats it.

And your post here is why you got dragged into it. Your so predictable its not even funny anymore! Wipe your chin when larrys done with you...

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Rolled some footage for The Boys the other night and I said: " [bleep] shoot it again,[bleep] shoot it again" a total of 7 times in less than 3 seconds...in regards to a Bear that though dead,were still standing.

I'm not much into playing around.

Should upload it for K-She,if only because she's never seen anything of it's magnitude................(grin)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K-She ain't much on grey matter,nor experience and the combo simply overloads her modest faculties and then she shorts out.

Common sense is something she's incapable of attaining and she can only see things through her crossed eyes...which admittedly do put quite a humorous spin upon the most simplistic of matters.

Say what you want, but your still a liar. At least calvins on your side. Or in front of you depending on your mood...

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
K-She how about a big picture of that 3pt and your crossed eyes?

PLEASE?!!?................

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by KCBighorn

Say what you want, but your still a liar. At least calvins on your side. Or in front of you depending on your mood...

Where's your imagination taking you now? Noone can make more fun of you,than you can and don't think that ain't "special"..............

B
BMT Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Either way open sights are the key factor.

When I was a kid our hired man shot a hog in the snout with a 22-250. Pig went running off squeeling like hell and the dude had to pop him in the chest,think he shot like 3 or 4 times, I'll never forget that chit!

Another time a Native came out to butcher an old burger cow, did the same damn thing, I grabbed my 270 out of the truck and finished her off.

Scopes and 10 yards don't mix....(grin)

I can confirm that 10/22s do a good job on steers. My aim is improved by a little grain in a coffee can. whistle

Not so good on bulls . . . . . . . . eek

Local guy that recycles all of the 4H critters into freezer stock uses a Browning Lever in 22 mag. cool

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Rolled some footage for The Boys the other night and I said: " [bleep] shoot it again,[bleep] shoot it again" a total of 7 times in less than 3 seconds...in regards to a Bear that though dead,were still standing.

I'm not much into playing around.

Should upload it for K-She,if only because she's never seen anything of it's magnitude................(grin)

Sorry, but bears shot out of sleds dont impress me. How about some of your mulie and pronghorn trophies?

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

473 members (1badf350, 1234, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 163bc, 12344mag, 37 invisible), 2,341 guests, and 1,086 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,455
Posts18,529,062
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.