Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Never knowed anyone who handled lotsa Beef,that didn't use a rimfire..................

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ImitatedOften
K-She how about a big picture of that 3pt and your crossed eyes?

PLEASE?!!?................

No crossed eyes here larry. If you dont believe me ask your wife smile

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by KCBighorn
Rolled some footage for The Boys the other night and I said: " [bleep] shoot it again,[bleep] shoot it again" a total of 7 times in less than 3 seconds...in regards to a Bear that though dead,were still standing.

I'm not much into playing around.

Should upload it for K-She,if only because she's never seen anything of it's magnitude................(grin)

Sorry, but bears shot out of sleds dont impress me. How about some of your mulie and pronghorn trophies?

My bad...I forgot a Rat 3pt rates your avatar............

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
K-She how about a big picture of that 3pt and your crossed eyes?

PLEASE?!!?................

No crossed eyes here larry. If you dont believe me ask your wife smile

Right flattering,that my Realities fuel your Dreams............

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Either way open sights are the key factor.

When I was a kid our hired man shot a hog in the snout with a 22-250. Pig went running off squeeling like hell and the dude had to pop him in the chest,think he shot like 3 or 4 times, I'll never forget that chit!

Another time a Native came out to butcher an old burger cow, did the same damn thing, I grabbed my 270 out of the truck and finished her off.

Scopes and 10 yards don't mix....(grin)

I can confirm that 10/22s do a good job on steers. My aim is improved by a little grain in a coffee can. whistle

Not so good on bulls . . . . . . . . eek

Local guy that recycles all of the 4H critters into freezer stock uses a Browning Lever in 22 mag. cool

BMT

22 mag was our preferred weapon as well...A guy learned fast that between the eyes was a bit low!

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Why dont you post it you lying sack.

I did call you the spineless [bleep] that you are, but thats it.

And your post here is why you got dragged into it. Your so predictable its not even funny anymore! Wipe your chin when larrys done with you...

OK! If this isn't crying, I don't know what is! Please don't send me anymore PM's or talk gay to me anymore.. I get uncomfortable when men cry.

Unsolicited PM from KC, because I laughed when he made an ass out of himself on another board: Can't you just see KC sputtering with tears rolling down?!
Maybe some day when you grow up you'll be a man. Until then you have got to be the most spineless [bleep] I have seen.

I hope that the midget is giving you all the praise that you desperately need. Must of been a really [bleep] childhood. And before you run back to "as real as larry the little lying [bleep] gets" to bad mouth me (and you know you will) tell your boyfriend to post his mulie and antelope pics.

Do you ever have a independent thought? You'll probably want to consult with the dwarf before you answer...

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
I remain a sucker for a broadside,as opposed to a frontal...no matter the critter,boolit or chambering............

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Last week I snuck two yearling steers down into the winter horse pasture. One of 'em has froze off ears and a bum foot, an early born calf...Anyway, I'm gonna fatten that dude up.

22lr or 300WSM, hmmmmmm...(grin)

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Mebbe a Rat 3pt makes Crosseyed & Crockett?!!?.............

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Nostalgia wouldn't allow me to gun anything other than a 22lr and Grandpa's '74 at that...............

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
My favorite is the base of the skull from behind for whacking beef..but unless they had a busted back, that angle is a bit tuff to get!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Grandpa's old pump 22lr Marlin is sittin' downstairs and might possibly work.

Better bring a back-up in case it jams.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Mebbe a Rat 3pt makes Crosseyed & Crockett?!!?.............

Chuck went down south last year and he said that he saw an unbelievable amount of 4pt mule deer standing on the side of the road. He called me on his cell he was so amazed. His wife shot a 4pt on public land, and he passed on many 180's in hopes of a 190+. Why can't KC kill a 4pt?

B
BMT Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rosco1
My favorite is the base of the skull from behind for whacking beef..

Agreed. Tis why I like the grain in a coffee can.

I'm just plum lazy.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
I've no qualm with a downhill going away poke,as it is surrounded by more than a buncha goody............

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Only fitting.

Good call.............

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Last week I snuck two yearling steers down into the winter horse pasture. One of 'em has froze off ears and a bum foot, an early born calf...Anyway, I'm gonna fatten that dude up.

22lr or 300WSM, hmmmmmm...(grin)

One time while helping a bud brand calves, we had a bull bust his leg perty good...Bud asked if anyone had a gun handy and asked how much burger eatch of us wanted... A guy steps up and say's he'll be right back...Goes to the truck and gets his 7RM, and shoulders the big sumbitch!! We all looked at each other with a WTF look on our face, then busted out laffin...it dropped him, fast!

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
She shoots with one eye open and it's the crossed one?!!?............

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Never gave Beef Baiting a thunk,but you IS onto something there.................

B
BMT Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Never gave Beef Baiting a thunk,but you IS onto something there.................

Place the can where you want them to fall. smile

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 69 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,699
Posts18,513,732
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.