Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Hope it all goes well, wish I could have made it.

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I may be in Afghanistan, but these folks are real soldiers on the front lines. History will remember them as patriots.....

..... that is if our Feds ever get their heads out of their 4th point of contact.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hope it was a successful event.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe we can twist his arm and get him to tell us about it .

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We may have to beg but it will be worth it.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
I may be in Afghanistan, but these folks are real soldiers on the front lines. History will remember them as patriots.....

..... that is if our Feds ever get their heads out of their 4th point of contact.
Well said.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll work my way backwards into the last coupla' days,....a serious crash and burn is about to see me get more that a short nap,....in days.

Here's a coupla' pics of the man himself, Sheriff Joe Arpaio

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I was shaded up with some rowdy local friends, and newly met Campfire member funshooter, and his lovely lady Jan,.....we were a mite concerned about the level of activity off to the South, per the pics below. Test your eyes on THIS one :

[Linked Image]

Here, let me zoom in, I would imagine that we'll be finding out about these clowns,......they had badge folders hanging around their necks,.....obviously not playing sneaky,....either.

[Linked Image]

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My rowdy friends and I were interviewed and taped by this lovely Swiss reporter,.........

[Linked Image]

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll catch up to more of this in the AM,.....

GTC

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks for the pics and updates Cross. Awesome. Well-done.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
that swiss girl talked to me too, but she wasn't as hot as the mexican girl, kind of like a young jennifer lopez according to my wife. my wife was also interviewed by someone from the christian science monitor, and there were japanese reporters there too. They interviewed a chinese guy i was talking too.
What i haven't figured out is a very large complex on the mexican side along the san pedro river. Have to figure that one out.
The country is in full beauty and green after the rains and wife and i had a real good time.
I think there are some inaccuricies in the news article, those little flags on the fence had been there for quite a while.
the guys in the orange shirts stopped on the mexican side, and handed a camera to a guy on the american side so he could take their pictures. They are mexican government employees that patrol along the border in a humanitarian function to find/assist mexicans in trouble in the desert.
It is difficult country, and just sitting on my butt there, i was leaking water.
I might have some pictures once the wife gets them on the computer.
I might add one thing we noticed driving down from phoenix is as least six or so trucks piled to the moon loaded down with furniture/ personal belongings all driven by hispanics heading to the border.
I think 1070 is working.
one other thing i noticed today running into the border patrol block coming up from sierra vista to I10.
That place has been there for a long time. It isn't rocket science to think you offload your passenger, they walk around the block, and get picked up on the other side. Saw a half dozen b.p. sitting in the shade while one checked the cars.
The thing i noticed was it always seemed that the b.p. always drove dodge trucks for the most part.
Saw quite a few Chevrolet trucks this time. Maybe because it is now GOVERMENT MOTORS?

Last edited by RoninPhx; 08/15/10.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
You don't know how bad I wanted to go and tried to connive any way to. But a long trip back from visiting our friend last night and then family matters today, it didn't add up. Luckily I didn't as my daughter had an emergency at 4am and I needed to go take care of that at her house.

Kent

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can't identify crossfire in those pics, nobody with an M60 on his shoulder.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks crossfire.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And nobody had a slingshot...

[Linked Image]

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Has anyone heard from the good man?? I watched the news and called the Heat and nowhere did they have a guy with the first name of Greg in custody!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T LEE
Thanks crossfire.

I'd hump his ammo and barrels for him.

Last edited by crosshair; 08/16/10.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by isaac
Has anyone heard from the good man?? I watched the news and called the Heat and nowhere did they have a guy with the first name of Greg in custody!

He was captured and taken across the border... interrogated... brutally...

But all they could get out of him, as he looked at them with his right eye twitching uncontrollably....

BARKOFF!!!! BARKOFF!!!!

In disgust they just dumped him back across, he got up, slapped the dust off himself and flipped them the bird, Pinche Mejicanos... they flipped him back, Loco pinche Gringo...

the saga continues...

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You guys are funny,.....Sick, but funny,.....

This pic was taken on Thursday last,.....when I had done as much parking area mowing as I could stand,......"Old Glory" performed flawlessly in 100* + temps, other than the usual flat tire hassles that one lives with in Thorn Mesquite terrains

In this view the camera is pointed grid South, and directly behind "Goldie" in the backround would be the area where the crowds gathered :

[Linked Image]

In this view the Camera has panned off to the Southeast, for a nice view of the San Jose range :

[Linked Image]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 59 invisible), 2,556 guests, and 1,388 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,177
Posts18,484,676
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.