Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T LEE
Originally Posted by Barkoff
We should build a special prison for those who cook and sell that crap.

A cemetery!

A perfect answer to a large part of America's hard drug problem.

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
There's a 97% recidivism rate among users attempting to 'reform'.

It�s the most devastating drug out there; entire communities and families often get wrapped up in the use and/or sale of meth.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Illegal aliens and druggies, they commit almost all of the crime.

And some, want to legalize both, call them harmless...

According to the ADAM II report, drug use among the arrestee population is much higher than in the general U.S. population. The percentage of booked arrestees testing positive for at least one illicit drug ranged from 49 percent in Washington, D.C. to 87 percent in Chicago. The most common substances present during tests, in descending order, are marijuana, cocaine, opiates, and methamphetamine. Additionally, many arrestees tested positive for more than one illegal drug at the time of arrest; from 15 percent in Atlanta to 40 percent in Chicago.

� In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide (which total 1,200 to 1,500) target illegal aliens. Up to two-thirds of all fugitive felony warrants (17,000) are for illegal aliens.

Coming to a house next to you...

Kent

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
no excuse for anything she has done, but how old was she when mom and dad pushed her to far into skating, 3 maybe 4 years old? What ever happened to her being a child, instead of skating she should have been playing with dolls, pretending to be a princess, and just being a little girl. sometimes mom and dad try to live their dreams through their kids. I don't know the entire story, nor do I really want to know, but it sure seems like a lot of these young atheletes end up fu*ked up. Just my .02

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Sweet Jesus, Meth [bleep] her up, Mom having her skate at 4 years old [bleep] her up, no chocolate ice cream did it or maybe not being allowed to dress as Madonna one Halloween.

Guessing she isn't responsible for ANY of her actions.

WTF

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Speaking of which, have any of you seen what GUNS did in Connecticut a few weeks ago? Damn guns killed 8

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Meth is a major problem around here. An incredible number of local lives and families destroyed by this onerous poison. mad frown sick

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
We are FAR to easy on the users, oops victims, oops sick.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Close the border and deport all illegals and you'd have one tenth the meth on the streets. Even if just half, it'd be a great improvement.

The US Government wants an open border. Actually no border.

Meth is the drug from hell and our US government has become the government from hell.
Just something to think about... they want this stuff on the streets... and effecting our lives.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Still curious because reading your post I would assume that EVERYONE that is using Meth is only doing so because a gun was held to their head and they were forced to take it.

Again, seems we just can't hold an individual responsible for their actions. Lots of folks on here talk a big game but they are nothing but typical liberals.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The only "victims" of drug abuse are the family and crime victims of people that throw their lives away using the crap.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
The only "victims" of drug abuse are the family and crime victims of people that throw their lives away using the crap.

And the community ... the neighborhood that dires up because of it.
Just as some inner city 'hoods begin to come back. another generation hits the streets and takes over.

Another generation goes to prison or the graveyard.
No one works. They hold out thier hands and collect whatever they can.
And whelps another generation...

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I can agree with that. Everyone knows how bad drugs are, some just don't care.

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Too damn many don't care!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
There's a 97% recidivism rate among users attempting to 'reform'.

It�s the most devastating drug out there; entire communities and families often get wrapped up in the use and/or sale of meth.

That same number applies to drunks and drug users.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Down here they use propane bottles to put the ammonia in. It will deteriorate the valves and is dangerous to others that do not know what is or has been in them. When filling back up with propane the valve can blow out and injure someone. You are supposed to watch for a blue color around the valve. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
We need to legalize it so these problems wouldn't exist any longer.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Still curious because reading your post I would assume that EVERYONE that is using Meth is only doing so because a gun was held to their head and they were forced to take it.

Again, seems we just can't hold an individual responsible for their actions. Lots of folks on here talk a big game but they are nothing but typical liberals.

Obviously, Steelie, it's a choice they make.
What I'm saying is there's more than one reason the gov't wants the open border. They're trying to destroy this nation which is no easy chore. So, they'll use whatever methods are available.

And you're right too, on the individual responsibility part. Gov't creates new groups of welfare recipients all the time. More dependency = less responsibility. It's all just a means to an end.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
When you figure that schit is what some of the ... roaches... are using on kidnap victims (often 8-15 years old, though on up through college age or a bit older).

Why?

Get them hooked, IMMEDIATELY, torque their minds, then gang-rape them.

The addiction is there, instantly, and the impact of being gang-raped on their psyche is devastating.

The kidnap victims are then turned out as hookers, with the gangs taking the majority of the money, giving a little food (often very little), and enough meth to keep them addled.

Cute, huh?

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Not everyone, but as stated, there are some. And, it's becoming more common.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (8MMX57JS, Akhutr, ak_Rick, 9 invisible), 908 guests, and 811 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,101
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.