-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Haven't been caught yet....But do remember as a teenager having to smack my ceiling with a broom a few times, as Mom and Dad's room was right over mine...............

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
grin grin grin whistle

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
Haven't been caught yet....But do remember as a teenager having to smack my ceiling with a broom a few times, as Mom and Dad's room was right over mine...............

Oh come on Les, You got to have better stories of your childhood than that! I DARE ya. grin

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
grin

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by bbassi
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les

Oh come on Les, You got to have better stories of your childhood than that! I DARE ya. grin

Double dog dare! Come on. Sassy doesn't open these threads. whistle

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ya'll must think I slipped an bumped my friggin head. shocked

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Our 2 teenagers (14 & 16), have taken to hanging a cowboy hat on our door knob, any time Mum & Dad "go for a lie down" !

LMAO the first time they did it & still chuckle every single time.

Paul.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
F
My first week on midnights at work... We got off early one morning, about 8 am. (mind you, this was only last year, I was 24).. Walk in to my parents house walk down the hall their bedroom door is open. I let out some word I shouldnt say infront of my mother... Dad has a huge smile on his face mom is as red as a tomatoe! Damaged ME a little!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
[quote=derby_dude][quote=rost495][quote=derby_dude][quote=ADK4Rick]our 7 YO daughter walked in on us la

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by ADK4Rick
our 7 YO daughter walked in on us last night,we both forgot to lock the door.
I'm avoiding her today so she can't ask me questions,while trying to think up a believable lie to explain what she saw.

I hope she's not damaged from what she saw.

You have got to be kidding!!!!! shocked

Don't avoid her and be honest and up front about it. It's what mommies and daddies do when they are in love and how she got here. You'll be surprised to find out she has more understanding about sex than you realize. You don't have to give her the triple XXXX rated version but don't hide about what you do as if what you are doing is somehow wrong and evil. She'll be more damaged if you lie to her than if you are honest and up front about it.

Of course, if you are a Christian than sex is probably wrong, evil, and sinful to you and you will have trouble with explaining it to her which is why you are having a problem with your conscience now. For us Pagans we don't have that kind of baggage so explaining to our children about sex under the conditions you have described is easier.

I can see why you turned pagan... because you have NO clue about Christianity.....a shame.

Heck, I grew up in an ultra conservative Roman Catholic family with a conservative Jewish background. I know all about sex and Christianity and Judaism and sex as well and it ain't a healthy relationship between religion and sex. I spent a number of years in Catholic school and Catholic summer school. I have a number of priest and nuns in the family with even a bishop and cloistered nun in the mix. Been there, done that one, know all about it.

I became a Pagan/Deist because I knew what I was giving up and Christianity was not the path for me. No regrets, happy as a clam.

Well I happen to disagree with the old catholic church views on it, but never have been catholic... us lutherans think of it like this, its fun, it relieves stress, its good exercise, and knock it out as much as you can. If you are smart you'll play safely until/unless you want kids. Beyond that I don't know what could be negative about sex.

I"m sorry your view is so narrow as to not be able to see the complete picture. Take those blinders off and life might look better. BTW that God that you were scared of as a catholic... he is to be respected and honored, but not feared in the way that some versions of religion have made him out.

I believe I"ll go enjoy myself tonight.. with no mental issues over it either...

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
well the quiz happened,she asked the Mrs. why she was naked,Mrs. told her I was giving her a back rub,end of story.

And when she turns up pregnant at thirteen just remember the back rub.

Derby I think thats a new low even for you. Didn't I see a post where you did not have children? Now your telling someone how to raise their child...classic.

Dink

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
well the quiz happened,she asked the Mrs. why she was naked,Mrs. told her I was giving her a back rub,end of story.

Woof!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Explaining Mommy/Daddy time to the kids wasn�t nearly as difficult as having to explain Daddy/babysitter time to the Mommy.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DINK

And when she turns up pregnant at thirteen just remember the back rub.

Derby I think that's a new low even for you. Didn't I see a post where you did not have children? Now your telling someone how to raise their child...classic.

Dink

I do not have children of my own flesh and blood that is true.

Up until a few years ago I had two girls that I call surrogate daughters who spent as much as 12 hours a day almost every day with my wife and me. They also traveled with my wife and me all over the place. The girls have been with us since the oldest was two and she is now 14. I've been working with kids both boys an girls in one capacity or another since I was 15 years old. I now spend a good deal of my time working with a dance school as a volunteer.

I've learned many things being with kids and one of the things I've learned is never lie to them. Once a child loses their faith and trust in an adult it's all over.

I'll admit the OP suckered me in as I did not realize it was a joke. I thought the OP was asking for an opinion. My bad and I'm sorry.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Explaining Mommy/Daddy time to the kids wasn�t nearly as difficult as having to explain Daddy/babysitter time to the Mommy.

I don't care what anyone says, this is the top line from this thread!

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
When my wife explained the facts of life to our girls, they both said, "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" Both are married now, so I guess they got over the "Ewwwwwwwww!" thingy. laugh

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by the_shootist
When my wife explained the facts of life to our girls, they both said, "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" Both are married now, so I guess they got over the "Ewwwwwwwww!" thingy. laugh

Just cuz you're married - doesn't mean you get to do the ewwwwww parts......

Me

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I always forwarned them, "Unless you don't want to damage your eyes........"

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
just a thought, imagine what Masers kids gonna catch him doing smile

GOA
B
BLG Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by TooDogs
just a thought, imagine what Masers kids gonna catch him doing smile

More than likely it will be in a closet. whistle

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 19rabbit52, 60 invisible), 16,133 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,156
Posts18,542,747
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.