Hop To
Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Pugs
Originally Posted by DocRocket
[The only reason Kennedy-assassination, flouride, UFO, massive Zionist,Trilateral Commission, moonbat, 9/11 conspiracists still exist is, IMHO, because untreated Attention Deficit Disorder and illiteracy are so rampant in Americaon the Campfire today. People get their "information" from snippets of TV and internet hokum and because they lack the patience or reading skills to do any actual research, become self-proclaimed "skeptics" when in reality all they are is misinformed, or willfully ignorant at best.

A little help Doc to make it more inclusive. grin

Thanks, Pugs!!
grin

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by DocRocket

Anyone who really cares about the truth of the Kennedy assassination, as opposed to just being a tinfoil hat chit-disturber, needs to read Posner's book in full.

I understand your point.

I am simply suspicious of the layers upon layers of "on-time-only" occurrences. (Jack Ruby Killing Oswald, the bullet laying on the gurney, the magic bullet, etc.)

The only thing that makes sense is Oswald. He is a classic president shooting loon.

Everything else is goofy as heck--including the horrid investigation and the Warren report. I consider the entire spectacle to be the most screwed up murder investigation I have ever read.

The hundreds of "Rock Solid" death penalty convictions that have been overturned by DNA evidence does not help relieve my skepticism.

Sometimes, it ain't a vast conspiracy.

Sometimes, people simply screw up.

BMT

Yep. And the beauty of Posner's book was that he went back and unravelled the timeline, then dissected the claims and suppositions and castle-in-the-air theories-built-upon-unfounded-theories, bringing it all back to the present day. He doesn't give the Warren Commission or the Kennedy family's actions a pass, either. He's truly an unbiased critic. And when he's finished, any reasonable and prudent man would agree that the case is, indeed, closed, clusterphucks notwithstanding.

Last edited by DocRocket; 08/26/10. Reason: emphasis added

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Posner and Oswald done it !!!!!!! If I ain't mistaken ,Jack Ruby was Posner's wife's cousin three times removed and he had a nephew who worked for the city of Dallas and mowed the Grassy Knoll on a regular basis .

See how it all fits ?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
but where's the fun in that? this is a lot more exciting than fluoride conspiracies.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
If Oswald acted alone, then how or why the following? Just a few things to make you go,,,hmmmm and think about.

Item.......No secret service detail was assigned to cover or be stationed on any floors or roof of the Texas School Book Depository, inside or on the roofs of any other buildings, or near the grassy knoll area itself specifically behind the stockade fence. A complete and total violation of all secret service protocol and proceedure......Were they told to stand down? If so, then by whom?

Item.......Why was the President`s body hurried out of Dallas? Texas law specifically dictated at that time, that an autopsy be performed in Dallas the place of the crime. Had the body remained in Dallas for a "PROPER" autopsy, conducted by highly "TRAINED" forensic pathologists, the number of shots and from which direction they came from would have been eventually solved, confirming either a lone assassin or confirming more than one assassin meaning a conspiracy.

Item.......The testimonies of all 7 ER attending doctors and other trained medical experts at Parkland hospital in Dallas (incl Doctors McClelland, Peters, Jones, Ward, Crenshaw, attending nurse Bell and more), all confirmed an entrance wound in the throat area near the atoms apple AND a very large gaping hole (a confirmed by them exit wound) to the right rear portion of the President`s head in the occipital area of the skull. What they saw at Parkland, directly contradicted the Warren Commission`s final report....Sorry! An entrance wound to the back portion of a skull, does not create a gaping hole est to be approx 2 3/4" wide as was seen at Parkland.

Item.....Why or how was a skull fragment, known as the Harper skull fragment, which was later determined to be a fragment from occipital bone from the rear of a skull, found an estimated 41 feet to the rear and to the left "FROM" the exact point of impact to the president`s head??? That fragment was found on the grass area which was to the motorcades`s left. Looks like a shot fired from the rear?

Item......Aubrey Rike, the Dallas funeral director who supplied the casket even stated as such, collaborating the testimonies of the Parkland doctors as to the condition of the head. Rike himself, helped place the President`s body into the casket.

Item......Why weren`t "top" forensic pathologists assigned or called in to do the autopsy at Bethesda Naval Hospital in Washington? Instead, Hume and Boswell (un-trained in forensic pathology) performed the autopsy.

Item......Attending X ray physicians that night at Bethesda, Paul Kelly O`Connor, Custer and Riebe, also collaborated a large gaping head wound in the right rear portion of the skull. The "official" X rays and drawings used by the Warren Commission report, according to them years later, were totally in-correct.

Item......Why was the original motorcade parade route "changed" or diverted north unto Houston St and then west on Elm St where the shots struck? Originally, it was to continue straight on Main St, by-passing Houston and Elm streets all-together. Had the motorcade continued straight on Main, the proper and best kill zone for such an ambush would have been, shall we say,,,,,thwarted?

Item.....Immediately after the shooting, why did dozens of people rush towards the grassy knoll area? Were all of their perspectives as to what they saw and heard incorrect and incorrect all at the same time as well?

Item.....And years later, according to several of the attending doctors at Parkland interviewed by Charles Grodin and others, there is much evidence which supports, that there was in fact, two seperate shots impacting the head nearly at the same instant. A bullet fired from the rear on a downward angle entering the rear/top portion of president`s skull (frame 311-312), then exiting from the right front temple portion of the skull (representing the debris and brain matter we`ve all seen in the film), and then another bullet fired at nearly the same instant (frame 313) from the right front entering the right temple area, blasting out the right rear portion of the skull, violently throwing the president back and to the left.

If you google "zapruder film slow motion" you can view frames 310 thru about 320. With your mouse, you can freeze, continue, and then freeze again a fraction of each frame. If you look closely and pause in the correct place, you can see that the top rear portion of the skull, (hair) was disrupted by a shot from the rear in frames 311-312 along with the slight beginnings of the exit wound in the right temple area. Frame 313; the instant a seperate shot from the right front enters at nearly the same place where the first (from the rear) head shot`s exit wound is, blasting out the right rear portion of the head, violently throwing the president back and to the left.

There are too many other variables to conclude that Oswald acted alone.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
If Oswald acted alone, then how or why the following? Just a few things to make you go,,,hmmmm and think about.

Item.......Why was the President`s body hurried out of Dallas? Texas law specifically dictated at that time, that an autopsy be performed in Dallas the place of the crime. Had the body remained in Dallas for a "PROPER" autopsy, conducted by highly "TRAINED" forensic pathologists, the number of shots and from which direction they came from would have been eventually solved, confirming either a lone assassin or confirming more than one assassin meaning a conspiracy.

I would say that the Kennedy's mistrusted LBJ and may have had a paranoia that LBJ was involved and thus wanted the body out of Texas asap because LBJ OWNED Texas.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No one will ever be able to prove that Oswald acted alone .Like trying to prove a negative .

OTOH some evidence COULD surface to prove he didn't .

So a "reasonable and prudent man " would keep an open mind which is what I do .

Posner dis-crediting all the popular theories accomplishes nothing more than that . And that's assuming a person accepts his conclusions .

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Read my John Locke link and you'll have your answers.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
if you read Posner's book, you will get answers to each of those questions.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
but where's the fun in that? this is a lot more exciting than fluoride conspiracies.
Fluoride can only fail the conspiracy test if you can point to the popular demand for it that got the whole ball rolling for it to be added to the public water supply. When did that happen?

Conspiracy's not a bad word. It's an essential word. It just means that an agreement was formed for mutual benefit which is harmful to others, and thus efforts were made to keep this information from the public at large. The aluminum smelting industry had a problem. They were running up against anti-pollution laws because of their dumping of the toxic byproducts of the aluminum smelting process into public waters. But they had lots of money, since the aluminum smelting business was very good, so they hired scientists to argue publicly that these toxic byproducts (mainly sodium fluoride) were actually good for human beings to consume. Then they "influenced" politicians to pass laws requiring it be added to the public water supply, thus eliminating their very expensive toxic chemical disposal problem, while at the same time providing for themselves an additional source of profit, i.e., the selling of their toxic waste to municipal water districts.

IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Posner dis-crediting all the popular theories accomplishes nothing more than that .
==========

That's correct. He discredited all the popular theories via factual analysis. It's done all the time!!

Last edited by isaac; 08/26/10.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Item.......The testimonies of all 7 ER attending doctors and other trained medical experts at Parkland hospital in Dallas (incl Doctors McClelland, Peters, Jones, Ward, Crenshaw, attending nurse Bell and more), all confirmed an entrance wound in the throat area near the atoms apple AND a very large gaping hole (a confirmed by them exit wound) to the right rear portion of the President`s head in the occipital area of the skull. What they saw at Parkland, directly contradicted the Warren Commission`s final report....Sorry! An entrance wound to the back portion of a skull, does not create a gaping hole est to be approx 2 3/4" wide as was seen at Parkland.

I'm not going to respond to that whole post, but I am going to ask a question.

You like many others say that the doctors on the scene saw a large gaping hole on the "right rear" portion of the skull and contend that said gaping hole is an exit wound. You then go further and assert that the shot, must therefore have come from the grassy knoll.

It seems obvious to me that if, as you contend, a large wound in the skull can be nother other than an exit wound, then the shot COULD NOT have come from the grassy knoll as that the grassy knoll was to the president's right and slight front.

If, as you contend, a gaping hole is evidence of an exit wound instead of an entrance wound, and the shot came from the grassy knoll area, then any exit wound to the president's head would have been most evident in the LEFT REAR portion of the president's skull.

A shooter on the grassy knoll and a large exit wound on the right rear of the president's skull are mutually exclusive.

I've watche the Zapruder Film many times as all of you have. If the "back and to the left" movement of the president's head was an indication of where the shot came from, the left side of his head would have vaporized. It didn't.

So, why did nothing happen to the back left of his skull?

Last edited by Cossatotjoe_redux; 08/26/10.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If nothing else, the discussion of JFK's death is a good reminder of of how many goof-balls we have among us.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ltppowell
If nothing else, the discussion of JFK's death is a good reminder of of how many goof-balls we among us.
Keep drinking that tap water, Mr. Powell.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
From the link posted one page back.

The first crack in the conspiracy belief was the entire issue of the frontal headshot that killed JFK. This was the primary thrust of Lane, Meagher, and Groden and the "grassy knoll" was the reported source of the fatal shot. Central to this belief was the reported view that several of the Parkland hospital emergency room doctors noticed a large wound in the rear of JFK's head. This was promoted as proof that the shot came from the front, and exited toward the rear. Supporting evidence was the Zapruder film that showed the rapid movement to JFK's left rear after the shot.

At first and even second glance, this theory seemed very plausible. A certain percentage of the witnesses thought that the shots came from the front. In the absence of autopsy photos, the view of the autopsy doctors had to be taken at face value. Furthermore, the movement of JFK's body after the shot seemed to clearly indicate the direction of the shot. After all, people fly backward when shot by bullets don't they? At least all of the Hollywood actors I saw shot in the movies did this. In addition, the doctors at Parkland hospital insisted that the shot hit JFK in the right "temple."

Anthony Summers (Conspiracy) actually did a lot to change my view about the direction of the head shot as did Wayne County (Michigan) medical examiner, Werner Spitz. Summers repeated the HSCA conclusions that the two large bullet fragments found in the front of the limo were linked to the Carcano using Neutron Activation Analysis (NAA) and that autopsy photo's showed an entrance wound in the back of JFK's head. Spitz, on a local TV show (the same Lou Gorden program), was also questioned on the evidence and proclaimed, quite convincingly, that the shot came from the rear, that the wounding was consistent with a high powered rifle wound, and the backward movement of JFK's could be easily explained. Werner stated that the destruction of the brain could often result in an uncontrollable spasm that could explain JFK's movement.

The last straw --destroying my belief in the frontal headshot -- was actually looking at the Zapruder film in detail and in slow motion. I taped a JFK assassination special aired in the early 80's (I believe it was the "Trial of Lee Harvey Oswald") and after watching the sequence around Z313 over and over, could easily see that the president's head burst open to the front and right. It was also very clear (gruesomely) that a large flap of JFK's scalp hung down from the large exit wound. When watched in slow motion, it was clear that the shot hit and exited, the president's head moved forward, and then (and only then), did his head and body whip back to the rear. I came to believe the Spitz was correct, that the shot came from the rear, and that there was no exit wound visible (in the Zapruder film) in the rear of JFK's head. I came to believe that the Parkland doctors were essentially fooled by the fact that tissue pooled at the back of JFK's head (he was laying on his back) and made it look like a lot of blood was present there. Also, Jackie Kennedy closed up the large flap of bone and scalp at the exit wound and JFK's thick hair hid the massive wound from those doctors. The bottom line was that the Zapruder film showed exactly what happened at the moment of the fatal shot.

William Arthur Ward

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
This is all BS...I heard Kennedy died fairly recently from chronic alcohol poisoning.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by leverite2
This is all BS...I heard Kennedy died fairly recently from chronic alcohol poisoning.

No, it was complications from untreated syphillis.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
that was a younger fatter one

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You guys are supposed to know about guns. Watch it yourself.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by isaac

The last straw --destroying my belief in the frontal headshot -- was actually looking at the Zapruder film in detail and in slow motion. I taped a JFK assassination special aired in the early 80's (I believe it was the "Trial of Lee Harvey Oswald") and after watching the sequence around Z313 over and over, could easily see that the president's head burst open to the front and right. It was also very clear (gruesomely) that a large flap of JFK's scalp hung down from the large exit wound. When watched in slow motion, it was clear that the shot hit and exited, the president's head moved forward, and then (and only then), did his head and body whip back to the rear. I came to believe the Spitz was correct, that the shot came from the rear, and that there was no exit wound visible (in the Zapruder film) in the rear of JFK's head. I came to believe that the Parkland doctors were essentially fooled by the fact that tissue pooled at the back of JFK's head (he was laying on his back) and made it look like a lot of blood was present there. Also, Jackie Kennedy closed up the large flap of bone and scalp at the exit wound and JFK's thick hair hid the massive wound from those doctors. The bottom line was that the Zapruder film showed exactly what happened at the moment of the fatal shot.

This is exactly as I described my analysis of the video a few pages ago. The only item I can say with close to 100% certaintly other than the fact that he's dead, is that that head shot came from behind. People get caught up in the body slumping left and miss the details.

If someone is facing you and leaning over and you shoot them in the head/nervous system (DRT shot) with a rifle at 70-80 yards, they will fall forward towards you. Only in Hollywood do they fly backwards.

[Linked Image]

Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 163bc, 06hunter59, 16gage, 52 invisible), 2,986 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,969
Posts18,519,631
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.