Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
EH76... I use firefox as well at home, but at work am stuck with IE, which doesn't have the option.

Point being, this guy has finally admitted after over a year of polite entreaties from Campfire members, that he enjoys pizzin' us off, just because. Like I said, I perceive antisocial personality disorder behaviors here on ackley's part, and we shall see what transpires.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by elkhunter76
Doc.....I use Firefox and block that annoying POS avatar in case if pops up in a thread I am reading. The fact that he continues to use it shows what he thinks of other people and to be annoying or it may just be an attention getter like JeffObama's annoying posts.

The Adblock Plus function on Firefox is priceless for getting rid of annoying avatars...

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Pete, I appreciate your suggestions, but that's rather not the point... I am beginning to wonder, on the basis of his antisocial behaviors, if our ackleybee doesn't have bodies buried in his basement.

And I'm not joking.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Doc, I put up with ackley's avatar for just a short while, then blocked all the avatars just so i wouldn't have to have his [bleep] annoying one blinking on my screen. I also put him on ignore, the one and only person on here. With his clear lack of respect I figured he has nothing to contribute. Hearing that others have asked him to change it and then the above response confirms it.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
The jug eared kenyan has alienated so many of those that voted for him that he is now trying any ridiculous, desperate tactic to slow the bleeding. He may get a few idiots on his side to try something stupid, but it will amount to a fart in a hurricane. Look for Hitlery to make a move in the first half of next year. She is smelling the kenyan's blood in the water.

More real damage is actually being done by the RINOs who are wailing and thrashing about over their scumbag, worthless candidates who are getting bitch slapped in primaries. It's good to see which side so many are on, as it will be valuable info in '12.

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

IC B2

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
+2

NRA Patron Member
U.S. Navy Veteran 1969-1973
Sons of the American Revolution
Sons of Confederate Veterans
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by oulufinn
The jug eared kenyan has alienated so many of those that voted for him that he is now trying any ridiculous, desperate tactic to slow the bleeding. He may get a few idiots on his side to try something stupid, but it will amount to a fart in a hurricane. Look for Hitlery to make a move in the first half of next year. She is smelling the kenyan's blood in the water.

More real damage is actually being done by the RINOs who are wailing and thrashing about over their scumbag, worthless candidates who are getting bitch slapped in primaries. It's good to see which side so many are on, as it will be valuable info in '12.

Agreed, and a very solid "+1",....this is an IMPORTANT subject, in the "OP"

I've got certain stuff "blocked", and yet can still chuckle at the Hitler Watermelon feed,....or the "Nazi Banjo", ....

Didn't know that I had some "Special" software.

Actually, I don't think I do.

I'm gonna suggest that the OP has SWEET [bleep] ALL to do with avatars,....and was a kinda' intriguing place to discuss issues of common interest.

It's like the "Border Threads",.....One IDIOT ( you ALL know who I'm talking about ) DE-RAILS the thing, and anybody with common sense goes looking for a more enjoyable venue.

I give a FRA about someone's AVATAR,....Knowing how to block it may be part of that.

Just my U.S. $ 0.02

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Jim the Plumber

17ackleebee, it's been over a year since you put that mofo avatar up, and your avatar is still so [bleep] annoying I don't read a single thing your chit-head brain might generate. Hope that makes you feel good.

Have a nice day.

What he said in spades[/quote]

+1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Well, the original question was, "Is the POTUS inciting to riot?"
Of course, this may mean a few "what if's" but lets assume that it is his plan. shocked What would be the purpose, if there is one? The 2010 elections are coming up soon and it looks like the Democrats are in for some serious azz kicking. Should there be "spontaneous" race riots in many major cities and some not so major, the only option he would have would be to suspend the elections and declare martial law for an indefinite period of time. This raises the question, "Is he that egotistical that he would do such a thing?" I think so. He would love to be President for life just like Hugo Chavez or Fidel Castro. Imposing martial law could easily be a first step toward that goal.
I'll be the first to agree that this is mere speculation, a possibility but not an impossibility. I certainly hope I'm wrong but????????
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Rioting is standard practice among Muslims as a means to get their way.

Agreed- though I don't believe it is going to have the desired effect come November.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

IC B3

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
"Be careful what you wish for, as you may just get it."

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Obama is a racist, evident in his actions, and again in his recent speech. I don't think he'll go quietly. Yes, he is trying to incite riot. Whether though, the folks he is attempting to incite, actually have the gumption to do anything, remains to be seen....they were just in it for the money and the goodies. They didn't expect to have to actually DO something for it. Sounds too much like work.

Last edited by bearmgc; 09/20/10.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (219DW, 204guy, 1minute, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 06hunter59, 63 invisible), 2,575 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,600
Posts18,511,444
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.