Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
RAS2 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I was just realizing I'm the last of the old thermos carriers at work. Thought I'd see if anyone still drinks this beverage and what you like.

I have a grinder and I lve fresh ground in the morning. Tried 8'oclock & when I was in Montana they had a brand at Costco called Seattle Mt. very good.

I'm not for flavored coffee. If ypu want hot chocalate then have it but I like plain coffee sometimes with coffeemate, NO sugar. sick

I also drink Maxwell house when I can't grind and instant can also serve well. So let's hear it, anyone drink coffee and what do you like or am I the last of a dying breed?

"That's what happens when your leaders stop being an American and start being a politician." George S. Patton
What would Yoda do...your ass kick it he would.
[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I carry a thermos and drink my coffee black.

μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have a coffee grinder/maker, love the 8 Oclock beans but try others from time to time. I clean it often as well as scour my thermos out.
It's the only reason I get outta bed in the morning.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Fill my thermos everyday and also drink it black.Yuban for me.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I get the San Fransisco french roast at Costco and grind it all there...then every morning my wife makes it for me. I still drink coffee from a thermos rather than buy it every day from a stand and figure I have more money left over for more important things like beer and chew.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
French Roast, freshly ground, all the way. Seattle Mt brand is good - we generally mix it half and half with Starbucks FR.

Then my wife steals the first half cup....... she likes that first hit Euro-style, and we don't make weak batches!

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
i like french roast s&w not very fancy but its gooood with cream & sugar,I like it black too wink wife thinks its too strong though but id drink it all day if i knew i wouldnt be in the bathroom every 5 minutes draining it out the other end blush
i do like to cary a thermos when im hunting though

=========================================================
RAS2 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
My cup has ben known to walk away. Some times I wonder what I did.

"That's what happens when your leaders stop being an American and start being a politician." George S. Patton
What would Yoda do...your ass kick it he would.
[Linked Image]
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I'm a coffee snob, the best I've ever had was Blue Bottle coffee from Oakland, they are as looney about their coffee as the gun looneys are around here. They'll only ship the day of roast, it's expensive but 100% small batch, high quality beans.

For everyday, I love Peet's Major Dickenson blend, not sure if Peet's is out on the east coast though.

I either brew a full french press in the morning pour a cup and thermos a second cup for the afternoon. Or I make a single drip in the morning and settle for office swill in the afternoon.

Wanted: Vintage Remington or Winchester hats, patches, shirts. PM me if you have something.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by TNrifleman
I carry a thermos and drink my coffee black.

+1.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Hottern a three dolla pistol and thick enough to float a crowbar.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Folgers or Maxwell house Columbian since you no longer can get Arbuckle's. Black is the ONLY way to drink coffee. The rest I call "Candy Coffee".

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Strong and black, like I like my m... nevermind

anyway I have a thermos or two around and seldom do more than rinse my cup from day to day.

Kent

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I thought that was cold and bitter, how you like your women I mean.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
That's true also...I'm Bi I guess

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
My thermos quit working. When I got it my wife said it would keep hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold, but I filled it with hot soup and a popsicle and it didn't work. Cheap Chinese crap.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I like Eight O'Clock or Dunkin Donuts beans. We buy 'em by the case.

No candy, no milky drinks, no frothy pretend coffee. Make mine truck stop coffee. Just black, thanks.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
At work the company provides a thermos of coffee for us, but it's pretty awful stuff. It will keep you somewhat awake though, just because of the taste, so I drink it black.

At home, my wife is a coffee connoisseur, so we get whole bean Columbian from Costco and grind it in a burr grinder. We use a French Press for brewing, and I have to say, it makes the best coffee I've had anywhere.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Not that there's anything wrong with that...

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I am younger and carry a thermos, so I will carry on the tradition.

I like medium-strong coffee with cream and sugar or black, coffee-mate only is ok.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

97 members (300_savage, 10gaugemag, 338Rules, 35, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 15 invisible), 1,591 guests, and 965 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,644
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.