Sure a lot of blue in that.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think "hardened" humvee's would be the ticket or Bradley's. Both armed of course.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

[Linked Image]

Sure a lot of blue in that.

Scares away the deer! smile smile

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Blue, is the international sign for POTABLE water.

Which, again, highlights the criminality and serious ethical and moral problems with intentionally poisoning it and leaving it out there as potable.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I should have known that, VA.

I was thinking of UN blue and democrat blue...Kool-aide. Both mean "do not drink, VERY toxic".

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You omitted the Porta-Pottie chems,....same blue.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Some of ya'll are [bleep] up from the floor up. Poisoning water, that is just plan despicable!

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
My guess is that the cartels don't typically send mules carrying millions of dollars worth of drugs out into the desert without reliable guides and water. The "little people" trying to get across already spent $3000-$4000 on a coyote that will abandon them halfway, and it's not like they got outfitted from Cabelas anyway. Helluva way to come up and pick strawberries. I suspect that water sources like this are pretty well monitored, and if someone gets stuck there, they'll be riding the van back to INS in pretty short order.

Murphy was an optimist.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ding, ding, ding.....

folks, I think we have a winner !

Well said,....

GTC

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Seen hispanics with two shopping carts in a cabella's stacked to the hilt with 9mm and .223 ammo. You think?
have seen the same thing in local stores for magazines etc.
I HAVE seen in local gas stations 4x4 trucks driven by hispanics loaded down with big water containers most likely going out to position in the desert.
The narco's etc are not using these water stations, greg is right. Hell, they are probably using by mint nissan 4x4 if it's still running.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
and then to post that he plans to do it on the internet...he is the perfect idiot.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by chris112

There was a "person" (in name only) that I used to work with. His comments about what went on at the SuperDome after Katrina made me think he was the biggest, stupidest a##hole to be born in the 20th Century. Until I read this post of yours.
Chris

Well come on down to Oklahoma Chris and bring a cattle trailer with you. Since you love em so much and want to help, you can load up a bunch of em and take them back to South Dakota, and then you can take care of em on your dollar..! Heck,..we'll swing by Oklahoma City and pick you up some real nice "South-Side Locos" complete with bandanas and illegal guns. Then you can get a warm fuzzy feeling about helping your fellow man.!

Personally, I'll hang on to my dollars and take care of my family.

Didn't say I wanted any illegals getting into the US, I don't. And we need to get the ones that are here out.
But only a big stupid a##hole would deny water to someone that could wind up died without it. And you are coming across as the biggest, stupidest a##hole born in the 20th century.
Chris

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by T LEE
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
As I understand it, even the most die hard anti-illegal residents of the area, including ranchers and land owners, would not deny water to a thirsty man, woman, or child crossing the dessert.

That is simply a matter of humanity.

Catch them all and send them back? yes.

Deny them a drink of water in the heat of the dessert? I could not do it.

Makes two of us Sir.

Make it three.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

There was a "person" (in name only) that I used to work with. His comments about what went on at the SuperDome after Katrina made me think he was the biggest, stupidest a##hole to be born in the 20th Century. Until I read this post of yours.
Chris

Well come on down to Oklahoma Chris and bring a cattle trailer with you. Since you love em so much and want to help, you can load up a bunch of em and take them back to South Dakota, and then you can take care of em on your dollar..! Heck,..we'll swing by Oklahoma City and pick you up some real nice "South-Side Locos" complete with bandanas and illegal guns. Then you can get a warm fuzzy feeling about helping your fellow man.!

Personally, I'll hang on to my dollars and take care of my family.

Didn't say I wanted any illegals getting into the US, I don't. And we need to get the ones that are here out.
But only a big stupid a##hole would deny water to someone that could wind up died without it. And you are coming across as the biggest, stupidest a##hole born in the 20th century.
Chris

only a dumbphuck takes off across a desert without water.....they broke the law entering the country, dont see why they should be helped.....they dont want to die of thirst they can stay home in Mexico......

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Rattler;

No disagreement.

However. There's a huge difference between removing water stations, or not having them in the first place, and actively poisoning those stations.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
wouldnt poison them.....might leave them out their empty....know if i came across one might be tempting long range target practice....

next thing you know we will be putting keg stations along the northern border to give the illegal Canucks aid in getting to civilization.........

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
That last part was funny....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
well i know a Canuck will pass up a water station cause if he stops it will mean it will take longer to get to the nearest bar.......

i have spent many trips into their natural habitat to observe them and their social rituals........i tend to be able to remember very lil of my time in Canada grin

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T LEE
RIGHT ON THE BORDER!

[Linked Image]

Seems like that could be built for about half the cost... not much need for the fence, ditch, coiled wire on the US side... guessing the traffic trying to sneak into Mexico is pretty low...

Please don't feed the trolls!
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

296 members (257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 29aholic, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 40 invisible), 3,096 guests, and 1,013 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,641
Posts18,533,612
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.