Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
So the other day, my 14 year old brother and two of his friends were in his room... Skinny jeans, Vans shoes, long hair etc. All that stupid chit...

So I hear them singing "Kesha" or, excuse me "Ke$ha".... I go into the room and basically question them about their sexual preference....

One of the 14 year old boys than told me (I'm 25), in a serious voice "[bleep] you!" I was astounded by this and wanted to grab his long ass hair and throw him out of the house...

About an hour or so later they come out of their room and this same 14 year old punk tells my MOTHER how I am an "[bleep]".

What should be done about this little punk? It has seriously been on my mind for the past 3 days. I talked to my dad about it and he said if he would have heard him say that he would have kicked him out of the house.

I have no problem being called an [bleep], as I definately can be but being called that by a 14 year old punk kid and having him drop a F bomb on me makes me want to teach him a lesson. If he wants to talk like an adult, should he be treated by an adult? I'm not saying whoop his ass, but I would like to THROW him out of the house... Would that be out of line?

Thanks!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by firstcoueswas80
I talked to my dad about it and he said if he would have heard him say that he would have kicked him out of the house.

I think your Dad had it right. Followed up with a discussion with the punks parents.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You implied that a 14 year old kid was a homo, and he told you pretty much what any heterosexual male will tell you under those circumstances.

You're 25.

It's time to stop aggrevating kids.

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Let's say you were 14 and some 25-year-old called you a "homo". What would you have wanted to say to the 25 year-old guy??

1) You're 25. Move out of your parents' house.
2) Don't call someone a homo unless you're willing to go to jail on assault charges when you bring it up.
3) Realize there are some fights not worth fighting. If you kick a 14 year-old's rear-end, you're an a**hole. If you back down, you're a puzzy. It's a catch-22.

Consider this a learning experience.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Back in the day, that would have earned him a bitch slap at the minimum...nowadays with all the PC & ACLU bullchit, you'd likely get tossed in jail on battery charges if you so much as grabbed his arm & led him out the front door...

I'd say it's time to move out on your own...

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
1) I own my own home an hour away from here. I was visiting for the weekend.

2) I am MORE than willing to deal with consequences of someone getting upset about that... I can more than handle myself...

You guys really think its ok for a 14 year old to talk like that period? You think its ok for a 14 year old to go to my 54 year old mother and tell her her son is an [bleep]? If I spoke like that when I was his age I got a back hand, if not worse!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
1) I own my own home an hour away from here. I was visiting for the weekend.

2) I am MORE than willing to deal with consequences of someone getting upset about that... I can more than handle myself...

You guys really think its ok for a 14 year old to talk like that period? You think its ok for a 14 year old to go to my 54 year old mother and tell her her son is an [bleep]? If I spoke like that when I was his age I got a back hand, if not worse!

Well unless you can entice him to take first action, you should probably just man up and ignore it...is it really worth the law on your porch?

I mean you are 25, you can't get the best of a 14 yr old without hitting him?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No he should not talk like that. But your brother should man up and take care of it.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
1)

What was your Mom's reply???

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So the other day, my 14 year old brother and two of his friends were in his room... Skinny jeans, Vans shoes, long hair etc. All that stupid chit...

So I hear them singing "Kesha" or, excuse me "Ke$ha".... I go into the room and basically question them about their sexual preference....

One of the 14 year old boys than told me (I'm 25), in a serious voice "[bleep] you!" I was astounded by this and wanted to grab his long ass hair and throw him out of the house...

About an hour or so later they come out of their room and this same 14 year old punk tells my MOTHER how I am an "[bleep]".

What should be done about this little punk? It has seriously been on my mind for the past 3 days. I talked to my dad about it and he said if he would have heard him say that he would have kicked him out of the house.

I have no problem being called an [bleep], as I definately can be but being called that by a 14 year old punk kid and having him drop a F bomb on me makes me want to teach him a lesson. If he wants to talk like an adult, should he be treated by an adult? I'm not saying whoop his ass, but I would like to THROW him out of the house... Would that be out of line?

Thanks!

I guess my question would be why are you asking a 14year old his sexual preference, and then being surprised at his response?
Second, it ain't your house, it's your parents, their response would be different than your response.
third, you wack a 14year old and see what it gets you.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
And aren't you some sort of LEO? If so, do you really need advise from a group of strangers about someone/anyone telling you to [bleep] off? I mean, seriously, if that sort thing gets under your skin to where you think about it for days, I have a feeling you're not long for the business.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You guys really think its ok for a 14 year old to talk like that period?

No.

You think its ok for a 14 year old to go to my 54 year old mother and tell her her son is an [bleep]? If I spoke like that when I was his age I got a back hand, if not worse!

No.

But remember, if you grab, push or otherwise touch this little schit in a manner that offends him (IOW, if you touch him at all), he'll run, not walk, run to the phone and dial 911. Then you'll be dealing with an assault/battery charge.

Is he worth it?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by elkhunter76
No he should not talk like that. But your brother should man up and take care of it.
+1 any of my younger brothers wouldn't of let their friends pull take in our parents home

Last edited by stxhunter; 11/21/10.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F

I don't think it's appropriate for a 25-year old to go around calling folks he barely even knows derogatory terms and then acting "shocked" when they say some choice words of their own.

Do I think it's ok if a chihuahua dog bites you?? No, I don't. Do I think it's ok if a chihuahua dog bites you after you poked it in the eye with a stick?? That's a different question.

You poked this kid in the eye with a stick. You may have expected him to cower down because he's just a "little dog". Turns out, he bit you on the azz......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You were about as outta line as anyone could ever get.

I think your little brothers big brother has the attitude problem....

YOU owe the apology in this case.

Either man up, apologize and salvage the situation or go away and don't look back like a coward.

But for Christs sakes, start acting like an adult instead of a 12 year old.

And BTW, it don't matter what a couple of 14 year olds were doing or anything else. Butt out, it's none of your F'n business.....

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Give your younger brother $50 to whip the little punks azzzz.

Maybe go for matching funds from your Mom!

But do right by her!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc

I'll do it for 25. grin

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
You guys arent getting where I am coming from..

First, Yes, I do work as a LEO. Would I ever put my hands on a 14 year old? Absolutely not. You guys are not as bright as I thoughf if you think I will actually lay hands on a 14 year old kid.

Trust me, being called names etc does not effect me, and I am more than capapable to hande the situation if one comes about. When a 14 year old little kid acts like he is a big dog and decides to drop an F bomb in a strangers house, as well as go to my mother and tell her her son is an azzhole (which I am) is inappropriate. If you dont think that is inappropriate then wow, wake up and go pound some sand.

I have NEVER EVER in my life spoken directly to my friends mother and said a swear word, ESPECIALLY at the age of 14 years old. Have I swore around them yes, unforunately but I have never cussed to them.

I have no problem accepting the fact that I probably shouldnt have been calling them homos, but seriously a 14 year old kid flat out saying [bleep] you... That is a little extreme.

BTW, my little brother did nothing. He is definately NOT a Alpha male at all and is pretty much a sissy.

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by JeffA
You were about as outta line as anyone could ever get.

I think your little brothers big brother has the attitude problem....

YOU owe the apology in this case.

Either man up, apologize and salvage the situation or go away and don't look back like a coward.

But for Christs sakes, start acting like an adult instead of a 12 year old.

And BTW, it don't matter what a couple of 14 year olds were doing or anything else. Butt out, it's none of your F'n business.....

youre about as much of a dumbass as I have ever seen on the fire.

I hope when you have kids your 14 decides to act like that, and we will see where you go from there.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by shreck
Originally Posted by byc

I'll do it for 25. grin

Shouldn't you be watching Denny Hamlin kick JJ's azzzz? grin

I really hope Hamlin and Joe Gibbs win!

Sorry for going OT to the OP!

Last edited by byc; 11/21/10.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1234, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 62 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,584
Posts18,492,106
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.