Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 34 35
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I'll admit my 6"1" frame has a tough time making a 14" trout look that big... Kudos!

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
WHO is a afraid of a big puzzy? Save needledicks?

Do-Nothin's is hilarious..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Easy there Frodo... don't get short with me...

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You are slighted in soooooo many ways,it ain't THAT funny.

Just kiddin',it sure as schitt is!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Lemme' cast you a glimmer of false hope(s). If only in fairness.

Nice light here.............

[Linked Image]

That is a huge flippin' tree!

Last edited by 444Matt; 11/24/10.
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Actually it's a 19" diameter birch tree...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You know--i was done but that pic takes the cake. How'd i know u looked like that and acted like that also in real life? I mean it reminds me of my wife's home in the PI. The way she described it was exactly the way i pictured it--u 2 BS--the epitome of perfection--oh and BTW--"LAUGHING". U amaze me man--in front of all the world no less. Who in the H do u think u are man? U need your own ministry. Let's call it...BSery. Oh heck i forgot u already gots it right here at the 'fire. Let's call them, oh i don't know hows about "BS and the BSers." Lord have frickin' mercy.

Last edited by sscoyote; 11/24/10. Reason: Cain't say enuf
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Easy there Frodo... don't get short with me...

Gotta admit, that right there is TFF!!!

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You gals will ALWAYS have your Dreams...and them shortcomings is THE definition of HILARIOUS.

Too funny!................

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sscoyote
You know--i was done but that pic takes the cake. How'd i know u looked like that and acted like that also in real life? I mean it reminds me of my wife's home in the PI. The way she described it was exactly the way i pictured it--u 2 BS--the epitome of perfection--oh and BTW--"LAUGHING". U amaze me man--in front of all the world no less. Who in the H do u think u are man? U need your own ministry. Let's call it...BSery. Oh heck i forgot u already gots it right here at the 'fire. Let's call them, oh i don't know hows about "BS and the BSers." Lord have frickin' mercy.

pu'ssycoyote,

I missed your vocation(do extoll).

Laffin'................

[Linked Image]

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Sonny--wanna' pull out yours for a comparison--you first.
BTW, I am...an Archangel--how's that?

Last edited by sscoyote; 11/24/10. Reason: cleaning it up
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
WHAT kind of putting from the rough [bleep],is that homeless roadkill-eater aspiring to?.

Looks like a "Trade In Your [bleep] Party" and someone left center stage,with several lips estranged.

WoooooHooooooooo!..............

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Holy cow, this guy keeps goin and goin and goin (kinda like the energizer bunny). Your wife said if you were like that in the bedroom she wouldn't need a boyfriend wink

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Can't believe i let u pull me into your world BS. Back to normality for me. Adios.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You do-nothin's...........Ummm,well....,uhhh,erst..........

Don't do nothin'.

Though I'll grant you an invite to expound upon how very LITTLE you do.

Laffin'..............

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The crazy part about it honestly is that the moderators have let this thread and you go on so long. Is there no justice left in this world?

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Trust me, there are many people that have the same opinion. They are the ones that are affraid of this bully and say nothing. I've got him on ignore and it seems to help until someone starts quoting him. He's childish and tries to bring people down to his level. Too bad we have to put up with this type of behavior on the fire. It is a shame the moderators don't handle it better, bsa.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You are AS dumb as prescribed and I reckon that REALITY...makes you crave some help via Moderation.

Funny part is,nobody can keep your stupidity...from you.

Laffin!................

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Trust me, there are many people that have the same opinion. They are the ones that are affraid of this bully and say nothing. I've got him on ignore and it seems to help until someone starts quoting him. He's childish and tries to bring people down to his level. Too bad we have to put up with this type of behavior on the fire. It is a shame the moderators don't handle it better, bsa.

Oooops...another Do-Nothin',has her Estrogen levels askew.

Laffin'!............

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I know what u mean--it's like he's the devil incarnate or something. I mean he never stops. I can honestly say that i don't think i've ever met a personality before with this much hate of his fellow man.

Page 3 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

110 members (3dtestify, 7887mm08, 358wsm, 280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 35, 12 invisible), 980 guests, and 891 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,129
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.