Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 35 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 34 35
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sscoyote
Tell u what A, how's about we put it to a vote? That's what should be done! Here's the way i and others see it--you're either for integrity, or BS. WHAT IS IT?

I know another with great integrity that left this forum because of this thing, whatever it is. I can't believe that u can't see that this guy's a problem here. Actually that's not true, there are those that will support this kinda' crap, or the idea of it. It's not the 1st time i've seen it in my life.

And what is this crap you're spewing about my momma holding my hand? When is the last time u saw someone on this forum stand up to this guy like me. Think i wouldn't do it in real life?

PU'ssycoyote,

I dig that you THINK you are making a "stand",but Reality is...you are simply operating at the limitis of your comprehension(which DO define humor).

Cyber Hanky to you.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KCBighorn
Originally Posted by Calvin
There you go again with the homo stuff. You should really start getting worried with yourself. Got anything else? How about you post a picture of something you killed this year? Get some honor and grow some balls..

When I'm single and living in a house full of young boys I'll start to worry!

Ha ha ha ha ha ... Jersey boy can dish it out but can't take it laugh

Honor? You, the internet's biggest toady wants to talk about honor. Stick to what you know Jersey Boy. (in other words keep your [bleep] mouth shut!)

And btw I posted a pic of the buck I took this year. Do a search.

K-She,

I fairness,I'm STILL diggin' your cross-eyed Avatar with that Rat Buck and the minimum-wage/pan handling ways you look to reconnect to your Daddy,Savage99.

It reiterates how you like tools,belong in a like box.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Shiete talkers are the first ones to shed tears from the fetal position while threating police interaction or law suits.

Nice thing is Oregon still allows one to punch an arsehole in the face if said insult would cause a violent reaction from a normal person. So if KCandthesunshineband called you a chimo to your face while you are in Oregon you get to legally pound on his fat round mellon.

Just a thunk...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kinda funny that they can't ever see it.

B.C. don't matter.............Laffin!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 444Matt
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Lick screens and dream dreams.

You gals crack me up!............

[Linked Image]

Loving the Logging photos, never seen trees that big, thanks for sharing.

Gotta say though the first time I saw this pic, YMCA popped right into my head. Had a good chuckle to myself.

Ya'll keep posting those pictures, nice to see other parts of the world, and don't take this internet stuff so seriously. One of the best things about the fire is Rick pretty much lets us behave how we see fit. If ya don't like it, or can't handle it, well you don't have to. Just leave.

HOW could it get funnier,than listening to them that CAN'T..."explain" to others that simply DO?!!!? It do define hilarity and I'll never get enough.

Too funny!........

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by magnumb
Actually, no_one's general attitude on such stuff would play well throughout this forum and all others I visit. Take it, leave it..........no real difference.

Some here (alot, actually), see themselves as the answer (whether discernable most times or not) to all questions posed or not. If answers aren't even the desired end result, then some just feel the need to disparage others as their 15 minutes of daily fame need to be stoked.......for their own reasons.

Lots of great threads and info abound here, great pics and stories of successes and of learning experiences. Much of each that we can all either learn from or relate to.

In that some members, fortunately and/or by their own choice, live in area's much more bountiful in game/fish than people and tags are given out in high #'s purely based on the depth of one's wallet and overabundance of animals, I still remain somewhat amazed and amused at some audience members remarkable capacity to deem or view the #'s of animals killed by this guy or that as some kind of extraordinary, superhuman, beyond the normal hunter's ability to do so.

Seems like when we (a few anyway) assign such lofty reputations to certain members, based seemingly more on geography, quantity and accessability alone, we not only enhance and welcome such disparaging comments from these "much more knowledgeable types" which have no problems stating the "only truths or perfect approaches" on many subjects, but by taking up such positions (most contentious, it seems), these same 1%er's must also know that they are making some members feel somehow less adequate............which I'm beginnning to think is the desired result and works very well for a chosen few, but doesn't do much for the entire membership as a whole.

A bit of a pain-killer induced response (quite literally), but these are my feelings as best I can currently describe them. Needless to say, there seems to be much less useful info (if any) from threads such as this as opposed to what might have evolved from, well...........any other thread title.

Hope you all had a great Turkey Day!

Very nice write-up magnumb. I'm sure the consensus would be in your favor. I'd also have to agree with you about the thread title. Seems the OP was just searching for a fight and found a pretty good one. I get a lot out of the campfire and am happy I joined. It is, however, a shame you have some that like to bring others down the way this joker does. BSA.

Pussy.................

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
[Linked Image]

Get a life you pos.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Feel FREE to TRY and Trump a Day of my Life...you sorry [bleep] poser..................

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Sorry Toots,

This will go over your pinhead too.....

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Ooops!...nice "try".................

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
It's cool...you'll ALWAYS have your [bleep] imagination.

Laffin'...........

[Linked Image]

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Ah, yes....

The "old" Campfire is back, in right smart fashion to boot....

Carry on, as beer is in hand, and popcorn coming to the ready.

Never ain't fun.....

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Stick what is tree like that worth?

Dink

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Guessin'..IS the riskiest of bidnesses.(grin)

I'll take a bow.............

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DINK

Dink

Given Market conditions when I swept a tree off it's stump(and Jap's at the ready,to mark Grade),I've never killed a tree worth more than $200,000.......................

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by DINK

Dink

Given Market conditions when I swept a tree off it's stump(and Jap's at the ready,to mark Grade),I've never killed a tree worth more than $200,000.......................

Schit the bed......I thought 5 or 10 thousand......

Dink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
God only knows what the japs do with that big stuff.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I've cut $50,000 logs.......................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's alot a Charmin...

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I've cut $50,000 logs.......................
Never imagined it being that much. Then again, I'm not in the tree cutting business.

Page 9 of 35 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

382 members (22kHornet, 1badf350, 160user, 22magnut, 1OntarioJim, 257robertsimp, 35 invisible), 1,500 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,098
Posts18,522,213
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.