Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 35 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 34 35
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Here's more than "bsa","K-She" and make in a [bleep] year................

[Linked Image]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
you should see what old growth hardwoods bring

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Laffin'.

Feel free to expound..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
no expert stick just watched a show the other day where small planks of old growth maple was going for several thousand.used for musical instruments

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rogue
Shiete talkers are the first ones to shed tears from the fetal position while threating police interaction or law suits.

Nice thing is Oregon still allows one to punch an arsehole in the face if said insult would cause a violent reaction from a normal person. So if KCandthesunshineband called you a chimo to your face while you are in Oregon you get to legally pound on his fat round mellon.

Just a thunk...

Rogue,

If youre going to be a follower to smurfette you have to get your facts straight.

First it's "KC and the dumbshine band". Make a note of it.
"Melon" has only one l.
Calcium and vitamin D helps build strong bones. Even your backbone.

Just a thunk...

IC B2

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by 7 STW
God only knows what the japs do with that big stuff.

Sink it, and store it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks Sean.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter
no expert stick just watched a show the other day where small planks of old growth maple was going for several thousand.used for musical instruments

Sitka Spruce trumps all in acoustics. Bt/dt.

Ask ANY builder...................

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KCBighorn
Shiete talkers are the first ones to shed tears from the fetal position while threating police interaction or law suits.

Nice thing is Oregon still allows one to punch an arsehole in the face if said insult would cause a violent reaction from a normal person. So if KCandthesunshineband called you a chimo to your face while you are in Oregon you get to legally pound on his fat round mellon.

Just a thunk...

Rogue,

If youre going to be a follower to smurfette you have to get your facts straight.

"Melon" has only one l.

Just a thunk...

THE constant being,you are a dumbphuck!.

And at minimum wage to boot(best case scenario).................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You need some new material. Seriously!

You're reminding me of some pathetic standup comic in a off the strip $hithole in Vegas.

Only much shorter of course.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The very best violins used spruce and maple and still have never been replicated or bettered to this day...

Guitars are made from a multitude of woods and combinations there of, but maple and mahogany is a very traditional combination..

FIL used to repair and re build all manor of antique furnature but he also worked on stringed instruments and was always on the look out for quality wood that had been correctly seasoned..He had bog-oak that he had laid way for over twenty years and some teak that was even older...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Just a thunk...

Rogue,

"Melon" has only one l.

Just a thunk...

Never called myself a follower. Don't recall anyone I fought side by side even hinting me a follower. Glad to see you think you can ID leaders and followers. Don't expect you could get a dog to follow you if you were packing raw meat.

Stick with what you think you know, male members and chimo talk. Hope it all works out for you.

Next time you're crying to the man in blue about how you got your arse kicked in by some smerf you can correct the officers spelling in his report. I sure he'll straighten up and take note.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You need some new material. Seriously!

You're reminding me of some pathetic standup comic in a off the strip $hithole in Vegas.

Only much shorter of course.

Facts....simply remain facts.

I get a kick out of your being oblivious to same,in the same way I get a kick out of you thinking you're sane.

Laffin'...............

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Big Stick

If you mean "acoustic guitars", then I'd disagree. Aderondack (sp?) spruce is the premium spruce. It's what the old Martins used, generally, before the it pretty much ran out, for commercial purposes. You can still get it, at a huge upcharge, on very high-end acoustics like Collings or the "real" Martins or whatever.

Won't vouch for this as fact, but it's interesting so I'll pass it along. I was told by the Martin rep, over a beer, that Martin bid on, but lost, the last stand of big Aderondack spruce, back in the day. For guitar tops of course. Anyway, guess who won the bid.....? The National Matchstick Company.

Brutal.

Carry on with the pizzin' match, gents. smile

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

If you mean "acoustic guitars", then I'd disagree. Aderondack (sp?) spruce is the premium spruce. It's what the old Martins used, generally, before the it pretty much ran out, for commercial purposes. You can still get it, at a huge upcharge, on very high-end acoustics like Collings or the "real" Martins or whatever.

Won't vouch for this as fact, but it's interesting so I'll pass it along. I was told by the Martin rep, over a beer, that Martin bid on, but lost, the last stand of big Aderondack spruce, back in the day. For guitar tops of course. Anyway, guess who won the bid.....? The National Matchstick Company.

Brutal.

FWIW, it's Adirondack. As in, the Adirondacks of New York. And, that's not a species, or even a subspecies; merely a geographic location (albeit a very famous one).

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Brutal.

YOU..define "[bleep] stupid".

Congratulations?...............i

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Laffin'..............

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

Brutal.

FWIW, it's Adirondack. As in, the Adirondacks of New York. And, that's not a species, or even a subspecies; merely a geographic location (albeit a very famous one).
the timber that they were talking about on this show i saw came from the bottom of a lake way up north. the logs had been sunk and on the bottom of the lake since the turn of the last century. they used scuba to retrieve them

Last edited by stxhunter; 11/27/10.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
the timber that they were talking about on this show i saw came from the bottom of a lake way up north. the logs had been sunk and on the bottom of the lake since the turn of the last century. the used scuba to retrieve them

Still don't negate simple facts.

I'm figuring the "lake" was one of the following:

Champlain,
Erie,
Huron,
Michigan,
Ontario,
Superior.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I'm simply talkin' volume and it's price.

Because I've done it all.................

Page 10 of 35 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 12344mag, 007FJ, 2500HD, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 2,244 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,672
Posts18,493,799
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.