Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 53 54
P
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Burns is calling out Stick for a shoot.

Video footage is a must.

Money seems to not be an issue as to stop one from getting to the others locale to get this done.

Results will always trump gumming.

Anything less than "Lets do it" is pure skirting the issue.

Lets gets get er done boys, there can be only one.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Naw we are just going to have a lil shooting contest and see who can really get hits. Just between buddys and nuthin but braggin right on the line.

GB1

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Who cares?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'm sure John Burns can shoot his (supposedly) "Custom" rifles & loads just fine...I just have issues with his targeted clients being those that think buying his system is going to turn them into instant long range hunters...IMO he's the hunters version of a PT Barnum...

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
If you are not one of his clients, it does not affect you......so why are you even interested in what he is doing?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
MM, so you propose that YOU regulate who gets what kind of guns?

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Did I say that?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by no_one
If you are not one of his clients, it does not affect you......so why are you even interested in what he is doing?

Guess...it's probably what you do best.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Sounds like another stalking poster to me, piggybacking off another member.

Alot of that going around lately.

Kent

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Either that or Im gonna have to start popping corn and drinking beer early this morning, while watching this pizzin match...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Actually it WAY does affect folks that are not his clients. He is claiming to have a better way to do it. And others are saying that the old way is just fine and actaully better, which is the camp I'm in.

As to custom guns.... his are not any more custom than anyone elses. Its all in what you want, what you want to pay, what can get sold to you as better, and so on.

The contest will get two known field shooters, out with their opposite gear, and see who can do the best. Though if its not a definitive stomp, luck is always involved.

For me, I don't think time should be a factor in the shot as long range shots take time to set up. Yep you should have a time limit, but its not about who guesses best and is quickest, its about who makes the right choices..... how to adjust for the conditions(IE NO its not, IMHO, as simple as a rangefinder saying 825, dial and ding.. ) etc....

Where is this thread at?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by ingwe
Either that or Im gonna have to start popping corn and drinking beer early this morning, while watching this pizzin match...

What I do is put beer in my Corn Pops cereal... same thing.

Kent

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by krp

What I do is put beer in my Corn Pops cereal... same thing.

Kent

Excellent!!

I like creative, forward thinking individuals!! laugh

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Guess...it's probably what you do best.

Okay, your personal reasons are rather unsavoury and will not stand the light of day.....so you hide behind obfuscation and mis-direction.

How am I doing so far....?

You also seem to lack the intellect and honour to come straight out and state your personal vendetta, so feel the need to haul snide remarks from the shadows.

Am I on the right track..?

You are a man of low taste and co-incidentaly suffer from an incredibly debilitating form of "weeus dickus" resulting from a lifelong obsession with other mens endowment....in particular fiscal endowment, and cannot bear to see another succeed and prosper.

So how did I do....how did I do?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Wow...you really enjoyed that didn't you?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Wait....I gotta get a bigger bowl for my Sugar Pops...

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
No One.... so its wrong to call a guy out for doing the same that others do but charging more? Thats the only differnece between a lot of smiths and burns.

weeus dickus is now down to childish name calling. Shows your stature. Why don't you stick to the issue and refrain from the name calling?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by rost495

Actually it WAY does affect folks that are not his clients. He is claiming to have a better way to do it. And others are saying that the old way is just fine and actaully better, which is the camp I'm in.

As to custom guns.... his are not any more custom than anyone elses. Its all in what you want, what you want to pay, what can get sold to you as better, and so on.

The contest will get two known field shooters, out with their opposite gear, and see who can do the best. Though if its not a definitive stomp, luck is always involved.

For me, I don't think time should be a factor in the shot as long range shots take time to set up. Yep you should have a time limit, but its not about who guesses best and is quickest, its about who makes the right choices..... how to adjust for the conditions(IE NO its not, IMHO, as simple as a rangefinder saying 825, dial and ding.. ) etc....

Where is this thread at?

It neither affects nor interests me what claims are made, as I have more pressing things to worry about than some character making a quid from someone else that is happy to spend their coin with him.
Seriously, if you are that offended you may want to contact Purdy and bitch at them.....I hear they really charge the gullible rich a motza for their services.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Wow...you really enjoyed that didn't you?

Give it a break mate....you fncking well told me to guess.

Next time try to be nice enough to answer a reasonable question without being a complete d!ck.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Rost, read that fellows post...HE told me to guess.....bitch at HIM.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Wait....I gotta get a bigger bowl for my Sugar Pops...

And another keg...

Kent

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 53 54

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (219DW, 219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 47 invisible), 2,397 guests, and 1,131 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,763
Posts18,515,282
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.