Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 54 1 2 3 4 5 53 54
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Sounds like the old 'barking dog on a leash' show...

Seen it before...

Kent

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Rest assured that we all want to make as much as we can. It doesn't matter what it takes for us to make a living we want as much as we can legally get. You do in your job and I do in my job. I am going to bill as much as possible. I figure I will know I am charging too much when I no longer get calls. smile I don't begrudge anyone for what they make (except congress)off their work. As long as someone is willing to pay their price and is happy to do so I say more power to them. Free enterprise and all.

Jim

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Peter, I have no pictures of sport shooting at all....only those that were taken by others when I was shooting for a living.

If you ever feel the need to hunt in Victoria, feel free to give me a yell.
Mansfield is about three hours away from here and is good country....I could probably even put you up for a couple of days, but you will have to put up with our "ragging the Pom".

Don't bother bringing a rifle, you can use my Brno model 21 in 7x57....I can use my brothers ZG47.

Regards.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by no_one
Rost, read that fellows post...HE told me to guess.....bitch at HIM.
My, my....the man told you to guess? I guess that really stung, huh? crazy

Must be that time of the month for ya? Glad all the women in my house handle it sooooo much better. See a doc, there sweety. They got stuff to make it better.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What is this Beverly Hills 90210?

IC B2

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by RickyD
Rost, read that fellows post...HE told me to guess.....bitch at HIM.
My, my....the man told you to guess? I guess that really stung, huh? crazy

Must be that time of the month for ya? Glad all the women in my house handle it sooooo much better. See a doc, there sweety. They got stuff to make it better.

Nah mate, I did not see it as a challenge so much as an invitation to have my way for free.
I mean....how often does someone hand a line like that to you and tell you to do your worst?

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I don't get why people are jealous over what Burns charges for a rifle. I can't afford one but there are alot of people that can so who cares?

I don't get the whole "people are trying to buy skill" by buying a greybull rifle fight either. People are always trying to buying something they can't do. My sister's drive 50k-60k sports car's (maybe more) but the speed limit is the same if they drove a neon. They happen to have the money to buy the 50k-60k sports cars again who cares.

I think stick finally jumped on someone that is has probaly been called out many times before. If you make your living building custom rifles and shooting long range on video I have to believe that Burns has run into a loud mouth before.

Dink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is an entertaining thread.

I'll pass on the beer though and stick with my coffee.

Popcorn - uuuuuuhhhh. No. I have some left-over desserts from Thanksgiving.

So. Where's Stick?

I'm sure it's going to get even more entertaining once he shows up.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Peter, I have no pictures of sport shooting at all....only those that were taken by others when I was shooting for a living.

If you ever feel the need to hunt in Victoria, feel free to give me a yell.
Mansfield is about three hours away from here and is good country....I could probably even put you up for a couple of days, but you will have to put up with our "ragging the Pom"

Don't bother bringing a rifle, you can use my Brno model 21 in 7x57....I can use my brothers ZG47.
Regards.

Thanks for the kind offer; if my lottery numbers come up you may well have a vistor! And don't worry about "ragging the Pom" I have skin like Rhino hide! grin

Have relatives in the Norther Territories (by marriage) and have thought about visiting, but although he seems a decent bloke (did a little small game shooting in the past as i understand) she is a rabid anti-hunter, so I'm not sure things would work!

Is it easy to get affordable hunting in the NT?? Any public land hunting like Victoria? Or do the locals all poach??? wink

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by fish head

So. Where's Stick?

He will be along soon, he will not be able to help himself....and John will be running along behind biting at his heels.

IC B3

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
There are two million square kilometres of public land to hunt in Victoria, the Territory is best shot with a mate that has private access for free.

The characters who provide paid services in the Territory will make any Lotto win seem insubstantial.

Last edited by no_one; 11/28/10.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ha your wrong no one, I am here first.

Lil Fish seems to need a few days to get his lip healed up after biting the hook.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I think stick finally jumped on someone that is has probaly been called out many times before.
I haven't seen the threads but it sounds from reports on this one, that this Burns fella has jumped on Stick and called him out.

I don't know a thing about this Burns guy or what he's selling but I do know you can't buy skill. No matter how accurate his rifles, or how well thought out and inclusive his system, the man behind the trigger still has to have perfect trigger control, repeatability in hold, and follow through to make the long shots or stack rounds on top of each other at short range.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The characters who provide paid services in the Territory will make any Lotto win seem insubstantial.

I gathered that...Looks some interesting hunting though..pigs, scrub bulls, water buff to name a few...Not sure I could take the heat though; Poms generally do rain far better than heat! grin

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by isaac
Doesn't anyone shoot and hunt to relieve stress anymore?

Well......not on here on the Campfire Politics & Boobs Page....... grin

I know what you're saying, but in this case Stick is involved....

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Heh heh, I bet Stick is watching though.
How are you today John.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well, well, well, no doubt this will be a thirty-pager.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
RickyD if you go to the custom rilfe section there is a thread there about someone winning a free grey bull precision stock. Thats just one thread of many.

Dink

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by RickyD
....but I do know you can't buy skill.

I would dispute that, in the '80s I purchased some extremely fine skill....namely at 45 Cobra st in Dubbo, and at a place at St Kilda Junction in Melbourne.

Some of the finest skill sets I have ever seen!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
but in this case Stick is involved....

And he is always good for overall post count...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Page 3 of 54 1 2 3 4 5 53 54

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (2500HD, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 204guy, 06hunter59, 1234, 59 invisible), 2,565 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,816
Posts18,516,573
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.