Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 54 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 53 54
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
When someone kicks my ass with a factory Rem and a Tasco I am gonna look pretty stupid if I say “What about components”.

Lil Fish fanboys worry about goofy schitt and real hunter want performance.

Again you are a world class chickenschitt.

Thanks for the bump. laugh laugh

So in other words, this is your way of saying you would not feel it in your best interest to post itemized lists of you rifle and my rifle so the general shooting public can see that I can build a far better specimen for half the price?

I really don't blame you........

2muchfan,

We are in total agreement here. I am saying that my scopes and rifles are best understood by those that value performance.

What always works so well after hunting season guys are remembering the chances they had to pass due to substandard equipment.

A few are looking for new boots but most are thinking about the rifle they carried.

C'mon John. List what we get for 6K and I'll list what I get the same for. Then I'll list what I can get that's far better for half of your price.

I have a new rifle at Kampfelds now. It's a true $6K rifle. But you don't even want to go head to head with a $3K rifle. Pretty sad. Chickenshitt, really.

You'll be gone soon......

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I think Burns is scared he won't be able to "Make the hits" after a long hump up a mountain with a 10lb rifle..

Interesting..

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Someone, anyone, send me one of these $5k rifles and I'll run it through it's paces and report back.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think UGGS have pretty good ankle support..

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
BTW Burns,

I'll just use my lowly Kimber Montana and Leupold 6x42. 162 AMAX.

This is the opportunity you've been waiting for.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
Burns,

I'll take your challenge. Next Aug. Make your plane ticket for Aug 15th to be exact. We'll use my range, since I'll be out of vacation time. It's a bit of a walk to get to my range though. It'll take about 14 hours of hiking to get there. 3k of elevation change. Sorry, no horses or trails. You might want to bring a sleeping bag and tent too.. Boots are sorta important. It'll be a 3 day trip.

We'll do 1k yards to make it easy.

You in?

Calvin,

An admitted 400yd shooter need some practice before he plays this game. I am not willing to waste my time and money flying to you to have a Lil Fish moment.

Burn me once shame on you, burn me twice shame on me.

On the other hand you are welcome to show up here and give me a schooling.

There is an informal shoot in MT in the spring and you are most welcome there. Will you give me a commitment to showing or are you just blowing smoke like Lil Fish.

Sounds to me like you got called out and declined. Made a puzzy at your own game......WOW

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I skipped the whole middle of this thread- life's too short- but did Stick finally locate his nutsack and agree to a shootout?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I think Burns is scared he won't be able to "Make the hits" after a long hump up a mountain with a 10lb rifle
How did we go from a LR shooting challenge, to an endurance test?

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I skipped the whole middle of this thread- life's too short- but did Stick finally locate his nutsack and agree to a shootout?

Calvin did and JB backed down!!!!!!!!

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N

There is an informal shoot in MT in the spring and you are most welcome there.

Where in MT & when? I think it might be fun for a get together if nothing else.

What could be funner? Meet & greet, good eats, stories, good times.

I have a rig that the underdogs would dig. lol grin

Something clever here.

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Wow...this thread takes pizzin match to a whole new level...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Burns,

I'll take your challenge. Next Aug. Make your plane ticket for Aug 15th to be exact. We'll use my range, since I'll be out of vacation time. It's a bit of a walk to get to my range though. It'll take about 14 hours of hiking to get there. 3k of elevation change. Sorry, no horses or trails. You might want to bring a sleeping bag and tent too.. Boots are sorta important. It'll be a 3 day trip.

You in?

Calvin,

An admitted 400yd shooter need some practice before he plays this game. I am not willing to waste my time and money flying to you to have a Lil Fish moment.

There is an informal shoot in MT in the spring and you are most welcome there. Will you give me a commitment to showing or are you just blowing smoke like Lil Fish.

What? You said you were willing to fly here to shoot? Why the change? Afraid you can't keep up?

Oh Brother,

Wow you got me Calvin, an admitted 400yd shooter has now but my big mouth in it's place. You may now got to bed with a smile on your face.

Or maybe Lil Fish had you boys so fooled it was worth a trip to kick his sorry azz arounds the range?? Wonder which it was and why now you grow a set and want to play?? All BS aside I actually have some high hopes for you when it all ends. Makes this time kinda fun for me.

Has anybody checked the views lately?? Started at 2500

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It won't be long until Burns is but a distant memory around here........

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Are you watchin' the lathe? Is the endmill still spooling up?
That busy, huh?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I've shot plenty beyond 400 yards. Hell, I've shot with stick waaaay beyond 400 yards.

So, I guess the "challenge" you issue is only for the guys who you choose, on your terms. Interesting.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Calvin's contest sounds fun to me, though lowly ol' me obviously ain't invited. I'd do it, though I'd expect he'd beat me. I'd do it just to get into some awesome country with a guy who knew the area! grin

I'd have on of those 60% Sitka tags in my wallet and would be ready to pack out some meat, too.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
If you hunted with me, you'd see more blacktails in one day than you've seen in your whole life. But like you said, you ain't invited..

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Ive logged in and out of this thread 800 times just to [bleep] with the view box. smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've shot plenty beyond 400 yards. Hell, I've shot with stick waaaay beyond 400 yards.

So, I guess the "challenge" you issue is only for the guys who you choose, on your terms. Interesting.

Calvin,

Not shown eh. Schit dude I don't balme you. Nothing good gonna happen unless you open your mind. MT in the spring.

Grow a set and come play with the big boys.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Burns,

You in?

Calvin,

What? You said you were willing to fly here to shoot? Why the change? Afraid you can't keep up?

Oh Brother,

Wow you got me Calvin, an admitted 400yd shooter has now but my big mouth in it's place. You may now got to bed with a smile on your face.

Or maybe Lil Fish had you boys so fooled it was worth a trip to kick his sorry azz arounds the range?? Wonder which it was and why now you grow a set and want to play?? All BS aside I actually have some high hopes for you when it all ends. Makes this time kinda fun for me.

Calvin Wins! He took you up on your challenge and you failed to accept. Time to fade into the sunset and come back when you can back your words. Congrats on the win Calvin. You have won by default.

Page 13 of 54 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 53 54

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 257 roberts, 52 invisible), 2,416 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,778
Posts18,515,708
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.