Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 31 of 35 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Just now cruising around the forum and look what I find. Exactly as I state in my last post above on this thread.

Another one of Big Stick`s predictable posts in the "Long Range Hunting" section under the thread called "Please recommend a Scope."

After Coyote Hunter states that he has been buying Burris scopes for two years or so, this is Big Stick`s exact reply.

Quote....."I wouldn`t have a Burris in a pigs ass, upon a BBQ spit".......Unquote

Maybe Coyote Hunter will have better luck than me acquiring Stick`s opinion as to "why" he dislikes Burris????

I had no luck getting a "why" from Big Stick as to his dislike for the 4.5-14x40 VX3.

Assuming you wish to try to challenge the Big Stick, good luck there Coyote Hunter!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lets just let this go.

Once upon a time Big Stick used to be a big deal around here. Maybe if we all ignore him he will mercifully go back where he's been hiding for the past couple of years.

Life's too short to hunt with an ugly gun.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
no one on an internet forum has ever been a "big deal" to me

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Quote: "Lets just let this go"

Lets Not!

Considering the overall rudeness and cretin like behavior not to mention the diminshed value I belive a name change is in order. From this point on Big Stick will now be referred to as "Dip Stick" has a nice ring to it...ya think?

Perhaps we should vote on it.

Dip Stick...kinda grows on ya.

Lefty C

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Yup Dipstick...has a nice ring to it.

LC

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Some times things just work out.....DipStick

LC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I said:

"The varying eye-relief,tracking woes and high maintenance mannerisms,make it a fickle bitch from stem to stern. It ain't a 1x woe(nor close).

Digging how little you "know" about glass and am hoping you continue with the Treatise....................."

What word(s) were too big?..................
...............Yeah! I read that. But you keep forgeting about that one little word,,,"why".......The varying eye relief ACCORDING TO LEUPOLD AND NOT ME for the 3.5-10x40 VX3, is nearly identical to the 3.5-14x40 VX3. So your varying eye relief argument without any credible explanation from you, is full of crap! I produced the evidence directly from Leupold, cataloged or not, which seems far beyond your comprehension to do the same.

Also, you DID NOT explain "why" concerning the so-called tracking woes, and you DID NOT explain anything regarding "WHY" the "high maintainence mannerisms" within the 4.5-14x40 VX3, which according to you; quoting,,,,,,"make it a fickle bitch from stem to stern."

Regardless of the subject, you always make very opinionated statements which is ok,,,,,but offer no explainations as to "WHY."

And then when challenged to explain, you do exactly as the damn liberals always do. Side step, duck, divert, name call, plus all the rest of what you do.

I guess I`m asking to much from you, and that is too much of a challenge for you uh Stick? And it is quite clear for all to read, that the difference of stating opinions vs explaining the "WHYS" of one`s opinions, seems to go beyond your comprehension. In all the other threads you happen to participate in, that is definetely a pattern of yours.

And if my 4.5-14x40 VX3`s high maintainence internal mannerisms begin acting up atop my 338-378, I`ll take your expert advise and replace it with a 3.5-10x40 VX3..... wink

I then said:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Though admittedly in no particular order..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
If only because these,trump same and in ugly fashion.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Get a chuckle outta Window Lickers talkin' glass.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
WTF is the Winny Yote doin in the mix??? smile

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I shoot a little of everything and enjoy sandbagging along the way.

I'd be surprised that anyone HATES Winny's as much as I...but that thing is a phenom in the accuracy department.

Throated wonderously to boot,in conjunction with it's mag confines. Hard to cuss,though it pains me to say that...................(grin)

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
He beat me to the question on the Winchester... whistle

You missed a good time on the Burns thread last night.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You then said what???? You are one strange piece of work. You didn`t say anything!!!

I guess its too damn difficult for you to explain yourself in stating your opinion using typed english? So instead, all you can do is just post pics of scopes? So what are we supposed to do, try and read your damn mind? Any mind left up there between your ears?

And the best you can do is state,,,"Get a chuckle outta Window Lickers talkin glass?"

THANK YOU Mr. Big Stick for your wonderful logic, knowledge, expertize and WELL STATED opinions backing up your claim that the 4.5-14x40 VX3 is truly one big POS.

I happened to call Leupold and a few other people and guess what there "you clown." There is absolutely no mechanism or mechanical differences internally between the 3.5-10x40 vs the 4.5-14x40 VX3.

One is just as strong (durability wise) as the other. And as usual, you cannot produce ANYTHING that says otherwise.

Take care,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DIP SSSSHITSTICK

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe

I thought it was rather childish abuse of (and by) a Campfire sponsor from people who have zero actual experience using the Greybull system.

Stick is forever railing on those who espouse opinions based on inadequate experience actually using the items and that seems to be what was going on in the B v. S thread.

At least it's easy to not click on the nonsense.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yessir, I remember u sayin it was a show stealer... but still a Winny... Slummin, is still slummin.. smile

270 WSM?? Cant member..

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
You then said what???? You are one strange piece of work. You didn`t say anything!!!

I guess its too damn difficult for you to explain yourself in stating your opinion using typed english? So instead, all you can do is just post pics of scopes? So what are we supposed to do, try and read your damn mind? Any mind left up there between your ears?

And the best you can do is state,,,"Get a chuckle outta Window Lickers talkin glass?"

THANK YOU Mr. Big Stick for your wonderful logic, knowledge, expertize and WELL STATED opinions backing up your claim that the 4.5-14x40 VX3 is truly one big POS.

I happened to call Leupold and a few other people and guess what there "you clown." There is absolutely no mechanism or mechanical differences internally between the 3.5-10x40 vs the 4.5-14x40 VX3.

One is just as strong (durability wise) as the other. And as usual, you cannot produce ANYTHING that says otherwise.

Take care,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DIP SSSSHITSTICK

You are at the mercy of your "intellect" and "experience",neither of which is to be envied.

But it's funny!....................

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Originally Posted by ingwe

I thought it was rather childish abuse of (and by) a Campfire sponsor from people who have zero actual experience using the Greybull system.

Stick is forever railing on those who espouse opinions based on inadequate experience actually using the items and that seems to be what was going on in the B v. S thread.

At least it's easy to not click on the nonsense.

Missed it all...ahhhhhhhhhhh the sacrifices of working nights.................(grin)

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 721_tomahawk
Yessir, I remember u sayin it was a show stealer... but still a Winny... Slummin, is still slummin.. smile

270 WSM?? Cant member..

270WSM?!!? You're mean.

7 Whizzum,of course....................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ahh, should knowed that!

Dads is a 270 Whizzum... It do shoot pretty decent, as well..

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Hoping for another Scope "Tutorial" by bigsquezee and her vivid imagination.

The laughs were/are priceless..............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
<grin> and/or Laffin'

Page 31 of 35 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

223 members (1OntarioJim, 22kHornet, 06hunter59, 320090T, 257 roberts, 3dtestify, 21 invisible), 1,190 guests, and 962 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,093
Posts18,522,161
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.