Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
One more question please;

Would a Polack Canadian be half good or half assed?
We don't get much diversity down here and I might meet one or the other some day.
Thanks again.

GB1

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Originally Posted by Polska
It's all these damn Canadians, all they do is leach. They leach off their government and they leach and extort American and foreign hunters, cause their country has no economy and they know Canada, sadly, has the best hunting in North America besides alaskan and some northwestern states. Just look at any guide in quebec or ontario or new brunswick or new foundland... and see their rates, bet you won't find a decent one for under 10,000

this reminds me of the old south park movie and the blame canada song. hilarious seriouslsy polski your a douuche bag, i think youve watched too many shows on vs and read to many magizines.also the aimpoints used by the us military do fail, thats why they have buis. i dont think you would have to dig to hard to find some stories of them failing in combat. oh and i wanna meet the guy who charges 10gs for a baited black bear hunt and has more than one customer a year.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Originally Posted by 358Norma_fan

I hear you... well then you wouldn't get my business. I'd find someone else or go some where else, end of story. I don't want to put up with ego and pride... with some guide who thinks he's a badass and god.

I'm sure the guide wouldn't want to babysit somebody who wont listen to them either so that's a good idea, go find someone else.
Most of the guides I've known don't tell you things to impress you, they tell you to keep you alive, or to help you accomplish your goal of bagging an animal.

First of all, I don't need a guide to baby me. I'm a grown man, and If I choose to do something that is dangerous and risky, i'm not asking the guide to jump of the cliff with me, I just ask him to show me where the damn bears are and then let me do the rest. HE can sit back and watch and twiddle his thumbs. However, this would not be possible in a modern society due to law suits and so forth.

2nd of all, you paint hunting guides with a broad brush and make them seem like they are the perfect angels that only care about giving you a good experience and they will jump across a gorge to save you. While a lot of guides are real guides and care about their clients and do a good job, there is a lot of money in the guiding business and i'm sure a lot are thinking about the benjamins at the end of the day.

If you stick around for awhile and keep your fingers still, I think you'll discover that, while some of these guys are opinionated (not me grin ), many of them actually know and willingly share one heck of a lot of knowledge - for free.

Most guides that I know have a lot of stuff, stuff which is broken and in need of repairs, expensive repairs which require money - and time which they don't have enough of. And while some manage to juggle well enough to make a comfortable living, many simply keep juggling so they can keep believing that they are. A lot of guys in the "assisted hunting" business would cry if they thought much about the money. The love of something is there, for sure, but it ain't about money.

What about these outfitters in Canada that are chargin 10 grand for a black bear hunt over bait, or a caribou or moose hunt for 12 grand. THATS INSANE, AND PEOPLE PAY IT. AND THESE CANADIAN LOSERS KNOW IT. They extort money from stupid people from america and other countries, cause Canada has no economy and no real jobs for them so they extort non-residents.
You're right Polska! Absolutely right! Studies have shown 96% of those so duped were of Polish descent The other 4 % were ecapees from insane assylums. The similarities end there tho, because not one of the idiots showed up with Aimpoints. Hey, even insane people have periodic spasms of good sense.I can sort of understand those blasted , Godless Canadians taking advantage of Polacks, but screwing the other insane people of the world is misquided. No pun intended.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 458Win
You guys pardon me while I leave to count all my money.
See you on another more sane forum

No offense to our resident guides, but I imagine if they were to go to an accountant, pencil out their capital investment, opperating cost, and then figured out how short the season is to get a return on that investment, the accountant would recomend they invest their funds elsewhere.

I'd thought running a 6 pack would be a great job, as I love being out on the ocean and seeing fish get hooked. Then I penciled in the cost of a suitable boat, opperating costs, and working 12 hour days 7 days a week for a season that runs a bit over 3 months, but well short of 4 months. Then I figured there were alot easier ways to get a risky minimal return on an investment.

All that doesn't even include the joys of working for people who are sure they can do your job better than you can, and are indiginant you charge what you do.

Polska Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Canada is a dump and it always was a dump. Copernicus was Polish, Pope John Paul was Polish, Mariusz Pudzianowski 5x world's strongest man is Polish, Tomasz Adamek multiple light heavyweight boxing champion is Polish... don't be jealous!

Jeszcze Polska nie zginela kiedy my zyjemy,co nam obca przemoc wziela szabla odbierzemy.

Bog, Honor, Ojczyzna
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Canada is a dump and it always was a dump. Copernicus was Polish, Pope John Paul was Polish, Mariusz Pudzianowski 5x world's strongest man is Polish, Tomasz Adamek multiple light heavyweight boxing champion is Polish... don't be jealous!

Wish kuteney was still at the 'fire. This could get downright hilarious!

Jeff

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Serious question: How many times have you been to Canada?

FVA Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by muledeer
Nope...I think he's about 17 and reads lots of magazines and watches lots of hunting TV shows... laugh.

Dennis

actually i'm 25 and probably more educated and more experienced in life than you

That was my favorite part. What a tool.
I think this video VAnimrod posted this morning stars Polska on the right.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I've never had a problem with Candians. They've always been gracious and friendly.......New Yawkers....not so much.

I put them a short step ahead of Texans.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Please excuse my religious inexperience Polska, but was the Pole who was pope really named John, or did he have to change his name because no one could spell it in order to vote for him? WAIT! Wasn't this the pope who was shot 7 or 8 times with a 9mm, and lived? If so that may prove a couple things. First, the poor quy wasn't smart enough to duck after the first couple rounds, ( which sort of makes me think he Was indeed related to you if even remotely, and Second, either God looks out for the feeble minded, or a 9mm is a piss poor handgun round. I think not being sure of the second question may make me an agnostic, or auguanot,or aquarious, something like that anyway. Sorry for my lack of understanding of things Polish. We Kansans are open minded people sure enough, and the State is full of Democrats, ex cons, mimes, Illegal trespassers from south of de border, pimps, wanna be black gangsters on the federal paycheck, Chinese resturaunteers, and fat women in t shirts and tight pants, but we had to draw the line somewhere. When westward expansion was at it's hiegth shortly before and after the civil war, we put upa large sihn on the east bank of the Misouri river at Kansas city where the Oregon and Santefe Trails began which read, "FREE SAUERKRAUT THIS WAY" and pointed south. That diverted most of 'em on down into Alabama. We had to do it Polska. We didn't want to piss off the Comanche and Pawnee INdians anymore than we already had. They had their limits too you know?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
whew about missed this thread, as I'm not really interested in a red dot scope.

but WTF? how come so many posts on it, maybe I better take a look and see what I can learn?

I learned plenty

thankee boys

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 458Win
Originally Posted by Bear_in_Fairbanks
. If I were a brown bear guide, and you were going with me, you'd be using equipment I recommend or you would lose your deposit. End of story!!!
Bear in Fairbanks

Bear, You are starting to sound like Joe Want wink

break out the .500 H&H

Phil someday I'm gonna take a pic of Joe's house and send it to you.

I'd believe you'd enjoy it.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Polska,
Stand your ground buddy. It should be obvious that for a Pole to live for 25 years and still be sort of conversant, and able to type is an accomplishment few appreciate.You are a shining example to all that an embicile can survive despite his heritage. If you ever want to go on a brown bear hunt I will guide you down here for 75 bucks, cash, in advance, and you may carry any rifle/site combo you prefer, and do it your way. No problem. Send the money first and I'll have someone meet you at the airport.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
is that offer only good for Polska or can anybody get in on it?

I always wanted to hunt bear in the wheatfields

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Well, sure.....

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
It's all these damn Canadians, all they do is leach. They leach off their government and they leach and extort American and foreign hunters, cause their country has no economy and they know Canada, sadly, has the best hunting in North America besides alaskan and some northwestern states. Just look at any guide in quebec or ontario or new brunswick or new foundland... and see their rates, bet you won't find a decent one for under 10,000

Wayne Boscowicz, fairly well known.... Foggy Mountain Guide Service...

Ontario Bear Hunting & Fishing

Our area has a heavy concentration of bear, I might add we have many real big bear and also a few cinnamon and blond colored bear. We are located over a hundred miles from Thunder Bay hunting the Nipigon, Geraldton and Longlac regions.
You will arrive Sunday, hunt Monday through Friday and leave Saturday morning.

Bear Bait Hunts & Fishing (Starting Mid-August through Mid-September (U.S.Funds) $1,995.00
(Two Hunter Minimum)
Non hunting wife or partner (U.S. Funds) $325.00
Weekly land access fee (bear hunters only) $75.00
Taxes Not Included

I think an apology is in order or....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Stand your ground Polska. My deal can't be beat. Better send the money tho, I'm filling up fast. Strictly Fair Chase too.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
A
headspace,

You, sir, have made my day!!! laugh

I thought this thread was great before you explained the great migration across the Plains!

I bow before your skills O Great Wordsmith!!!

Please, do continue the History lesson. Might you be enlightening us on the cultural differences between Arcadians and Canucks? Is this why they extort everyone, particularly Poles, when they don't have to?

Thank you in advance,

Ed aka "Tears of Laughter" smile

P.S. I'm headed into Kansas tomorrow from Denver, hoping to find an errant pheasant. Do you think I might get in on the bear hunt deal?

Last edited by APDDSN0864; 12/15/10.

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter what type of sight Polska uses, 20 minutes with this dude..................the guide and the bear will be tossing a coin to see who gets to kill him!

I am 100% against waterboarding. Splatter their brains out the back of their heads.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
A
Tombo, do you think if the bear wins, will it eat him?
Will the guide use a red dot sight? Will the bear?

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

496 members (16gage, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 49 invisible), 2,278 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,858
Posts18,497,114
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.