J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by doubletap
Originally Posted by jim62
Originally Posted by Winston338
There are a handful of "members" here who if this site was taken down for any reason would not know what to do --- seriously.

Addiction to the internet is not a healthy thing-----most likely many are addicted to other things as well..

Others, like you, are self-annointed psychoanalysts.

I guess that's better than being a back biting prick that runs down other folk's products all the while hiding behind your little screen name.

It sure as hell does not make you "man of the year" material.

or much of a man at all. wink

Jim,
Suck a wet one! If you think I am hiding, let me know, I'd be glad to send you my address.

Sorry, not good enough ,you gutless worm.

To truly make YOUR exposure to criticism here equivalent to MR Burns, you'd need to post the following info on this forum for ALL to see-

Your real name.
Your business name.
Your business address and phone number,
What you do for a living.
What you make or produce(provide pics and vids of it in use)
Who you work for.

[bleep] loser...

Last edited by jim62; 12/18/10.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
99 pages of -- NOTHING!! -- lol time to move on! lol

AZCOUES___Border Rat Clan
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Need to up your post per page option... I'm only at 33 pages...

Anyway... made'ya look... lol

Kent

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Not to get into a pissing match with you Jim but the info in your profile is sorely lacking.

Scott F
AKA Robert Fairing
Compass Rose Farms
1463 West Uncas Rd
Discovery Bay, WA
410 58.21 N 1220 53' 29.73� W
360-301-9301
compassrosefarmsgmail.com

I am not ashamed of who I am.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Scott F
Not to get into a pissing match with you Jim but the info in your profile is sorely lacking.

Scott F
AKA Robert Fairing
Compass Rose Farms
1463 West Uncas Rd
Discovery Bay, WA
360-301-9301

Who's your boss, where do you work?

As an employee of his, maybe he should get a phone call/email and be enlightened by baseless negative comments about your job performance? Heck , to replicate what Burns deals with here, maybe 20-30 phone calls, all from jackazzes who refuse to give there real names? That would be fun and productive, right?

Whether its "Custom rifle Nazi" BS or any other Nazi bullschit, it's not funny when the "KGB" gets pointed at you.

BTW, I do not post on this site and directly run down the work of paid advertisers for sport. Nor do I advertise here. I am also not the one tearing down MR Burns products.

So really, I don't need to provide any personal information for the some of the sick creeps here to see.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Scott F
AKA Robert Fairing
Compass Rose Farms
1463 West Uncas Rd
Discovery Bay, WA
360-301-9301

As an employee of his, maybe he should get a phone call/email and be enlightened by baseless negative comments about your job performance? That would be fun, right?

Whether its "Custom rifle Nazi" BS or any other NAZI bullschit, it's not funny when the "KGB" gets pointed at you.

BTW, I do not post on this site and directly run down the work of paid advertisers for sport. Nor do I advertise here. I am also not the one tearing down MR Burns products.

So really, I don't need to provide any personal information for the some of the sick creeps here to see.

Kinda hostile today. Steve

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by 338Rem

Scott F
AKA Robert Fairing
Compass Rose Farms
1463 West Uncas Rd
Discovery Bay, WA
360-301-9301

As an employee of his, maybe he should get a phone call/email and be enlightened by baseless negative comments about your job performance? That would be fun, right?

Whether its "Custom rifle Nazi" BS or any other NAZI bullschit, it's not funny when the "KGB" gets pointed at you.

Kinda hostile today. Steve

No more hostile than the 20 or so Jackals here criticizing Burn's rifles have been. wink

To all gunmaker critics-
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

As an employee of his, maybe he should get a phone call/email and be enlightened by baseless negative comments about your job performance

Lets see, Compass Rose Farms. Just guessing here but I think I am a farmer. You could say my wife is the boss of the greenhouse. I am the boss of the asparagus, peppers, tomatoes, okra... I also run the forge.

You could call my wife or the asparagus, peppers, tomatoes, okra and the forge and give them negative feedback.

So really, I don't need to provide any personal information for the some sick creeps here to see.

I see that when I looked at your profile. Like I said, I have nothing to hide. Perhaps you should not demand others post what you are afraid to post. Make me wonder what you have to hide.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

As an employee of his, maybe he should get a phone call/email and be enlightened by baseless negative comments about your job performance

Lets see, Compass Rose Farms. Just guessing here but I think I am a farmer. You could say my wife is the boss of the greenhouse. I am the boss of the asparagus, peppers, tomatoes, okra... I also run the forge.

You could call my wife or the asparagus, peppers, tomatoes, okra and the forge and give them negative feedback.

So really, I don't need to provide any personal information for the some sick creeps here to see.

I see that when I looked at your profile. Like I said, I have nothing to hide. Perhaps you should not demand others post what you are afraid to post. Make me wonder what you have to hide.

I thought you drove a truck for a living ,Scott?

Like I said, I am not the one running down another guy's products with baseless opinions and conjecture .

Other folks here are doing that.

Only a shameful jackass would defend such behavior.

To all gunmaker critics-
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Them asparagus might just be offline this time of year.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
OK I drive for Haney Transportation and I farm
My boss is at 800-717-4702. His name is Mike. Complain away.

I am not condoning either of the opponents in this fight. I am just saying you should not ask for that which you are afraid to provide yourself.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Others, like you, are self-annointed psychoanalysts.

I guess that's better than being a back biting prick that runs down other folk's products all the while hiding behind your little screen name.

It sure as hell does not make you "man of the year" material.

or much of a man at all. wink

Jim,
Suck a wet one! If you think I am hiding, let me know, I'd be glad to send you my address.

To truly make YOUR exposure to criticism here equivalent to MR Burns, you'd need to post the following info on this forum for ALL to see-

Your real name.
Your business name.
Your business address and phone number,
What you do for a living.
What you make or produce(provide pics and vids of it in use)
Who you work for.

[bleep] loser...

Not sure what brought this on, since I never said a negative thing about Burns' product. In fact, I was one of the few who said he should charge as much as he can get. However, it doesn't matter. Let me know if you ever grow a pair, you little pizz ant. The offer to send you my address stands.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I's like to hear that conversation,..

jim62: Mike,...one of your drivers is participating in an internet pissin' match, and I want him fired.

Mike: Wat?

jim62: It's Scott F,..one of your drivers. You need to fire him. He engages in pissin' matches on the internet.

Mike: Well,...he ain't pissed in the truck yet. *click*

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Bristoe

jim62: Mike,...one of your drivers is participating in an internet pissin' match, and I want him fired.

jim62: It's Scott F,..one of your drivers. You need to fire him. He engages in pissin' matches on the internet.

Bristoe - comedy at its best laugh laugh

Last edited by highwayman; 12/18/10.

Dave
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I mentioned it on another post, but you should head over to the Optics forum Pete and give holy hell to the Leupold bashers. It's been going on for years and Rick sells Leupold.

After that I've seen numerous posts attacking Chevy, and Chevy trucks is a sponsor.

If you take a look, JB was certainly not the first one to cast a stone in this whole debacle. He was personally attacked and berated for a long time while keeping his cool before he finally gave in to the childishness, and retaliated. He was a cool and a nice guy in my opinion before the bully squad started picking on him and his prices. Now he has resorted to childish behaviour that is not doing him any favours, granted, but he was as nice as any of the guys around here to begin with.

Jordan, I think Burns had the right to remain silent, he just did not have the cap a bil ity. Maybe it showed who he really is. Steve

Or maybe it showed alot about the people on both sides?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
OK I drive for Haney Transportation and I farm
My boss is at 800-717-4702. His name is Mike. Complain away.

I am not condoning either of the opponents in this fight. I am just saying you should not ask for that which you are afraid to provide yourself.

Oops, forgot they might recognise an out of state number. You can wright them at;
Yakima, Washington (Headquarters)
3710 Gun Club Road
Yakima, WA 98901
Phone: (800) 458-3149
Fax: (509) 575-1772

Or you could go to: http://gohaney.com/default.aspx?n=332370

HINT: Make it good. They just might have a problem figuring out why someone who does not have a name of address would complain about a truck that has not been out of NW Washington in the last 12 months.

Oh, My truck number is 2627.

Have fun.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

That's a funny little narrative you composed there Bristoe, but it misses the point.

To be similar to what Burn's has to put up with here, me and about 20-30 of my friends would have to bombard Scott's boss with phone calls and emails falsely impugning his character or ability to actually do his job- i.e. jeopardize his livelyhood or job with baseless accusations.

I bet if 20-30 folks accused him of hiring a rig out improperly, wreckless driving ,running cars off the road, being in an unreported accident in a company vehicle etc etc, it would cause some heartburn.

Nobody deserves such treatment simply because you don't "like" someone.

To all gunmaker critics-
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I bet if 20-30 folks accused him of hiring a rig out improperly, wreckless driving ,running cars off the road, being in an unreported accident in a company vehicle etc etc, it would cause some heartburn.
=========================

That's a slow day for Scott!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Classic.

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

grin grin

Well, this thread is moving right along.... grin

Page 50 of 54 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1_deuce, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 204guy, 59 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,799
Posts18,516,200
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.