Hop To
Page 51 of 54 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 54
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I's like to hear that conversation,..

jim62: Mike,...one of your drivers is participating in an internet pissin' match, and I want him fired.

Mike: Wat?

jim62: It's Scott F,..one of your drivers. You need to fire him. He engages in pissin' matches on the internet.

Mike: Well,...he ain't pissed in the truck yet. *click*

It's OK. Mike is a good guy with a stressful job, he need a good laugh. Just got my second year award from the company. 100% safe driving, 100% positive customer feedback. If he makes up a good lie I will still be OK. I will retire before the next bonus time and the asparagus likes me. grin

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can you ask the asparagus.... Why does my piss smell when I eat it?

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by Scott F
OK I drive for Haney Transportation and I farm
My boss is at 800-717-4702. His name is Mike. Complain away.

I am not condoning either of the opponents in this fight. I am just saying you should not ask for that which you are afraid to provide yourself.

Oops, forgot they might recognise an out of state number. You can wright them at;
Yakima, Washington (Headquarters)
3710 Gun Club Road
Yakima, WA 98901
Phone: (800) 458-3149
Fax: (509) 575-1772

Or you could go to: http://gohaney.com/default.aspx?n=332370

HINT: Make it good. They just might have a problem figuring out why someone who does not have a name of address would complain about a truck that has not been out of NW Washington in the last 12 months.

Oh, My truck number is 2627.

Have fun.

First of all Scott,

I remember from your posts here, you are a pretty darn good driver. It would take a schitload of very REAL evidence to get your boss to jeapardize your job in any way.

Who would want to do such a thing to you? I would not. I would not do it even as a prank.

No reason to.

And there is no real reason for 90% of the BS posted here about Greybull or John Burns other than people being nasty ,cowardly azzholes. They sure as hell are not saving the world from anyone.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jim62
That's a funny little narrative you composed there Bristoe, but it misses the point.

To be similar to what Burn's has to put up with here, me and about 20-30 of my friends would have to bombard Scott's boss with phone calls and emails falsely impugning his character or ability to actually do his job- i.e. jeopardize his livelyhood or job with baseless accusations.

I bet if 20-30 folks accused him of hiring a rig out improperly, wreckless driving ,running cars off the road, being in an unreported accident in a company vehicle etc etc, it would cause some heartburn.

Nobody deserves such treatment simply because you don't "like" someone.

Capt Mike would look at the truck - it's in one piece, he'd check with the highway patrol - no tickets issued. Then he'd stop taking the phone calls.

See, most bosses know what their employees are doing on a day to day basis.

Like I said - most of the issues I've seen others have with JB is due to who he is, here, not to his product (his product not having torted them in any way).

The problem I've had with him deal with his claims that aren't possible and his attitude. That's ME and who I AM.

I'm sorry I don't like your BFF but I'm not gonna just smile and fake it - your feelings just don't mean that much to me.

Me

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

jim62: Mike,...one of your drivers is participating in an internet pissin' match, and I want him fired.

jim62: It's Scott F,..one of your drivers. You need to fire him. He engages in pissin' matches on the internet.

That's a funny little narrative you composed there Bristoe, but it misses the point.

To be similar to what Burn's has to put up with here, me and about 20-30 of my friends would have to bombard Scott's boss with phone calls and emails falsely impugning his character or ability to actually do his job- i.e. jeopardize his livelyhood or job with baseless accusations.

I bet if 20-30 folks accused him of hiring a rig out improperly, wreckless driving ,running cars off the road, being in an unreported accident in a company vehicle etc etc, it would cause some heartburn.

Spellcheck is your friend. Quit while you have one.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Don't know Burns,..ain't got no opinion own him one way or t'other.

But by damn,...I know what a 6 thousand dollar rifle is 'sposed ta look like!

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The thing that I find amazing is the ONLY bitching or nitpicking I have seen with John Burns, Greybull rifles or there product is on THIS forum.

ALL by folks who do not own, nor would ever buy one.

I have looked all over the net trying to find any owners of his rifles complaining and have found no complaints.

Now, I KNOW some smart ass will say, "well, he has not sold enough of them to have complainers."

I think he has sold enough by now that if the product did not deliver as promised, he would have at least a FEW complaints if his guns were as bad as his critics here claim..

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Don't know Burns,..ain't got no opinion own him one way or t'other.

But by damn,...I know what a 6 thousand dollar rifle is 'sposed ta look like!

[Linked Image]

At LEAST 6K worth of weaver rails on that one. grin

Last edited by jim62; 12/18/10.

To all gunmaker critics-
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Them is Picaninny rails,...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Is that a sheepskin cheekpiece?

Me

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[quote=Scott F]

And there is no real reason for 90% of the BS posted here about Greybull or John Burns other than people being nasty ,cowardly azzholes. They sure as hell are not saving the world from anyone.

I think your percentages may be about 9.99 points low but other than that I agree. This whole threat has been somewhat fun to watch but the whole idea is dumber that a bowling ball.

It is like "the best load" or "The best caliber" posts. There is no best caliber. If there was then there would be only one caliber. The best load is an amateur joke. What shoots well in my rifle and the pressures and velocities I get can and most often will be vastly different in the next rifle even it the came off the assembly line one behind the other.

Who can make the best rifle of who can hit a speck of dust in California while standing in Georgia and facing east is just stupid and driven my misused testosterone.

Blown out of proportion by two guys who cannot be wrong.

But that is just my opinion and I CAN be wrong. wink

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by toltecgriz

wink

[bleep],

Do you think I actually come here for your friendship?

Go [bleep] yourself, dumbazz.

I misspell schit here JUST to pissoff anal jackwagons like you..

To all gunmaker critics-
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

Hell of a question that!
Always wondered the same myself.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by teal

nah,...my beard got tangled up in the chargin' handle here while back.

I got distracted when I tried to sight through one o'the flashlights.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

can't be complete without a bubba buddy... tell me it has a bubba buddy...

Kent

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Nah, Chupacabra fur...

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Scott; I've sometimes wondered if it was you I was passing..now I can know. smile

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by toltecgriz

wink

[bleep],

Do you think I actually come here for your friendship?

Go [bleep] yourself, dumbazz.

I misspell schit here JUST to pissoff anal jackwagons like you..

Ouch. That hurt.

Crybaby.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I can ask but it is winter and the asparagus is napping. Remind me in the Spring. grin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

[gus]Who eats their own piss? Why would the asparagus know this? Is that the proper authority on eating/drinking your own piss? Does anyone know for sure? grin Can the world survive if we're all eating our own piss?[/gus]

Me

Page 51 of 54 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 54

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 204guy, 06hunter59, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,594 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,816
Posts18,516,573
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.