Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 52 of 54 1 2 50 51 52 53 54
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Asparagus is a form of grass and that's why it smells like horse piss in your urine. I can only imagine what horse piss would smell like if they ate asparagus.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Them is Picaninny rails,...

Classic. I have a gunsmith friend who actually said that one time. grin

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by teal
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Can you ask the asparagus.... Why does my piss smell when I eat it?

[gus]Who eats their own piss? Why would the asparagus know this? Is that the proper authority on eating/drinking your own piss? Does anyone know for sure? grin Can the world survive if we're all eating our own piss?[/gus]

Didn't Ghandi drink his own urine? Wonder if he ate or avoided asparagus? confused

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't know. Ghandi and I don't go to the same bars.

Me

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by teal
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Can you ask the asparagus.... Why does my piss smell when I eat it?

[gus]Who eats their own piss? Why would the asparagus know this? Is that the proper authority on eating/drinking your own piss? Does anyone know for sure? grin Can the world survive if we're all eating our own piss?[/gus]

arguably...best post of this thread.
LMAO

Last edited by chas05; 12/18/10.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sometimes I come online here and see a certain thread and am reminded of a guy I saw once. 115v appliance connected to 220v, admire the smoke for a moment and find something else to do.

No fear, no doubt, all in, balls out.

"America"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
ok there we go at 50 per page on page 22 - carry on !

wow that really helped when lookin atthe classified - way to go ----- Willie

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SLM
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I mentioned it on another post, but you should head over to the Optics forum Pete and give holy hell to the Leupold bashers. It's been going on for years and Rick sells Leupold.

After that I've seen numerous posts attacking Chevy, and Chevy trucks is a sponsor.

If you take a look, JB was certainly not the first one to cast a stone in this whole debacle. He was personally attacked and berated for a long time while keeping his cool before he finally gave in to the childishness, and retaliated. He was a cool and a nice guy in my opinion before the bully squad started picking on him and his prices. Now he has resorted to childish behaviour that is not doing him any favours, granted, but he was as nice as any of the guys around here to begin with.

Jordan, I think Burns had the right to remain silent, he just did not have the cap a bil ity. Maybe it showed who he really is. Steve

Or maybe it showed alot about the people on both sides?

Dude, we know about our side. We ain't selling nuttin. Steve

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jim62
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Originally Posted by jim62
I's like to hear that conversation,..

jim62: Mike,...one of your drivers is participating in an internet pissin' match, and I want him fired.

Mike: Wat?

jim62: It's Scott F,..one of your drivers. You need to fire him. He engages in pissin' matches on the internet.

Mike: Well,...he ain't pissed in the truck yet. *click*

That's a funny little narrative you composed there Bristoe, but it misses the point.

To be similar to what Burn's has to put up with here, me and about 20-30 of my friends would have to bombard Scott's boss with phone calls and emails falsely impugning his character or ability to actually do his job- i.e. jeopardize his livelyhood or job with baseless accusations.

I bet if 20-30 folks accused him of hiring a rig out improperly, wreckless driving ,running cars off the road, being in an unreported accident in a company vehicle etc etc, it would cause some heartburn.

Nobody deserves such treatment simply because you don't "like" someone.

wink
Spellcheck is your friend. Quit while you have one.

[bleep],

Do you think I actually come here for your friendship?

Go [bleep] yourself, dumbazz.

I misspell schit here JUST to pissoff anal jackwagons like you..

Jim, do you need a tissue? Steve

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
very good sir well done hope you got a good lawyer to defend you in court laugh cool

Last edited by lmartin; 12/18/10.

IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE, MINE ARE ALL DEFECTIVE ..... TED NUGENT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by lmartin
very good sir well done hope you got a good lawyer to defend you in court

And from what would I need to defend myself from? I simply took HIS and other Forum members words/posts and rendered a cartoon based on those dialogs.

Aluminum Cradles In Stocks 09/15/10

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
One small area of advantage the bedding blocks hold over a straight synthetic is the aluminum block below the action will counter act the thermal expansion of the aluminum scope above the action.

Aluminum linear thermal expansion is 2 � times more than the ferritic stainless steel commonly used in rifle actions. This will have an effect on your zero over a relatively large change in temp.

By using a bedding block stock I no longer see the � MOA shift from my summertime zero to my winter time zero.

Our bedding block has a double radius design that will work very well without additional bedding but I do bed all of my rifles and all customer guns are bedded. The addition of the bedding gives one peace of mind.

In a hunting siltation a there is no shielding from a drastic drop or rise in temp. Your equipment will be at ambient temp very quickly. Load your rifle in a saddle scabbard, carry it on your back, or just use a sling and very quickly your �system �will be at ambient temp�.

If the optic expands at almost 3 times the rate as the action and you have zeroed at a significantly different temp from the actual hunting conditions you will see a variation in your zero.

Many guys have mistakenly thought this was due to a change in elevation when they zeroed their rifles in the east and then headed west to a cool temp and higher altitude. Temperature was the real culprit as it affected the actual scope vs. action relationship.

If the stock has an aluminum bedding block this will mitigate the change in zero to a great degree.

The block will come to the ambient temp of the environment. It will just be slower to heat or cool due to the insulation of the stock. It is bolted to the steel action and will stay very close to the temp of the action during a change in temp.

The big issue is how fast the optic can change temp if exposed to a heat source such as direct sunlight. If you take your rifle out of the case and then lay it in direct sunlight the optic will heat and grow much faster than the action and block.

The action is actually fairly flexible in the area between the scope mounts. More of it is cut away than is left with the mag cutout and the ejection port.

The block also adds a degree of stiffness to this area of the action

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
well he was flinging threats of a lawsuit around earlier, just sayin

IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE, MINE ARE ALL DEFECTIVE ..... TED NUGENT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[bleep],

I misspell schit here JUST to pissoff anal jackwagons like you..

Dayam dude, yur boyfirend treating ya bad lately?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[bleep],

grin grin

Might you be related to some of my old girlfriends? The dialogue sounds familiar.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Them is Picaninny rails,...

you is a hater

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Figure she's sold any rifles yet?...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sure is an interesting marketing technique..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's alotta things...............(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Doood... grin too bad this won't reach a larger audience...damn near fell out of my chair laughin...

Page 52 of 54 1 2 50 51 52 53 54

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (06hunter59, 163bc, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 2,545 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,785
Posts18,515,843
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.