T
Originally Posted by Paul Walukewicz
jesus franny! or should i say tranny?
Paul, thats frickin halarious!

Cant wait to see tranny's comeback. grin

HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Can't comeback,until undoing the last Surgery and there's only so many pop cans to be collected in this World...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Didn't mean to horn you up...but I'm powerless in my attraction................
............If you won`t man up to my challenge, then stop with your insults and name calling. You "HAVE" the power to do that.

While my Mojo runneth over,I haven't the power to keep you from saying stupid [bleep] and if I did...I wouldn't.

It's too funny!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Can't comeback,until undoing the last Surgery and there's only so many pop cans to be collected in this World...................
Lol, but cant he sell all his I mean her.........ahh whatever, ITS fancy schmancy Benelli R1's?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Would have to Bleach 'em first,then find someone as dumb as she.

That's two very slippery slopes...................

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
............If you won`t man up to my challenge, then stop with your insults and name calling. You "HAVE" the power to do that.

While my Mojo runneth over,I haven't the power to keep you from saying stupid [bleep] and if I did...I wouldn't.

..................If anyone states anything that you happen to disagree with, and if all you can do is type insulting responses, then out of some kind of respect to this forum (if you are capable of such respect), you shouldn`t respond in the first place. You always put the digs in to try and make your points! Nevermind though including any reasons or explaining why you disagree. That seems to be above your pay grade and mentality.

No! I don`t have the power to stop you; called free speech. But it just goes to show, that regardless of how much you happen to disagree with another member, your continued insults and name calling is just a sign of someone who is extremely im-mature and someone who has never really quite grown up.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
You might could be one of the few,that "knows" as much as she.

Fingers crossed,that you'll take a stab at it!...................

Damn this thread is funny! I'm crying!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

..................If anyone states anything that you happen to disagree with, and if all you can do is type insulting responses, then out of some kind of respect to this forum (if you are capable of such respect), you shouldn`t respond in the first place. You always put the digs in to try and make your points! Nevermind though including any reasons or explaining why you disagree. That seems to be above your pay grade and mentality.

No! I don`t have the power to stop you; called free speech. But it just goes to show, that regardless of how much you happen to disagree with another member, your continued insults and name calling is just a sign of someone who is extremely im-mature and someone who has never really quite grown up.

I count 5 bitching/whining/moaning Posts from you,since I plainly dared you to pretend you had a clue upon the subject matter.

Now you are pizzed,because you are too stupid to refrain talking out your azz,in regards to things you "know" less than nothing about and then wanna cry that it's someone else's "fault" to boot. You should simply shut up,take notes and study same.

Another ShamWow sized Cyber Hanky to you,so you don't get shocked again..................

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You are in denial Stick. You got called and you got nailed for the person that you are on this forum. And as always, you try and spin, manipulate and blame everything on someone else.

You must have had alot of problems all through your childhood. No doubt some rebellious and discipline issues? You can`t accept criticism well now can you?

I`m not bitchin, moaning nor crying. But! I guess it is too difficult, if not impossible a task to reason with someone as im-mature as yourself.

You just happen to prefer posting insulting remarks and the name calling. Just part of your nature.

So you keep right on doing what you do best.

I`m not going to join you down in the gutter.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BossLady
Finally, in the new Handloader, is the data that proves to any intelligent reader, that the classic 300 Holland and Holland or Super-Thirty is in all ways equal to the 300 WSM and in several, superior.
And please no whining about "short stroking".... a myth perpetuated by people who never were properly trained in shooting a bolt action rifle. Only seems to be a problem with belted H&Hs but I never hear it about 300 RUMs..... odd as they have same case length.
Guess those Brits back in 1920 were smarter than some "experts" (then & now) thought.
The "long H&Hs", 244,300,375 and the new 400 and the rifles to shoot them. Soon to be joined by a #1 in 300 H&H.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Gee isn't that bottom abomination of a rifle, the Remington 700 in .400 H&H you claimed you had sold on here.
Still have it I guess huh?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's going to post that it sold that hideous Benelli MR1 next.

We all know that will be a lie too.

TFF

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM

Gee isn't that bottom abomination of a rifle the Rem 700 in .400 H&H you cliamed you had sold on here.
Still have it I guess huh?
Remember Tom, with his "special" payment plan...pay now and receive gun later...as in wasnt it July 2011? Lol, he may still have that rifle.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just went back and checked he wanted to sell it posting the ad in early March 2010, and with delivery in June 2010. He also sent me a pm after the thread was locked by RickBin to tell me what an azzhole I was and how he sold the rifle in spite of all our "bullyboy attempts to interfere with the business of adults". Also tellilng my about the seceret PMs of support he received from the intelligent rifle shooter, all of whom were laughing at the rest of us "children". He then told me to come up to Wyoming and visit him so he and the sheriff could give me a leason on Wyoming's "castle doctrine".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Embarrassing reading that now. blush

To think I actually went to bat for that lunatic at one time. eek

That all ended when I read more of his (at the time he was male) nonsense.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Wonder if 257heaven bought that rifle?

grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are in denial Stick. You got called and you got nailed for the person that you are on this forum. And as always, you try and spin, manipulate and blame everything on someone else.

You must have had alot of problems all through your childhood. No doubt some rebellious and discipline issues? You can`t accept criticism well now can you?

I`m not bitchin, moaning nor crying. But! I guess it is too difficult, if not impossible a task to reason with someone as im-mature as yourself.

You just happen to prefer posting insulting remarks and the name calling. Just part of your nature.

You make a very good point,in that I very much know WTF I'm talking about,which is polar opposite of your "approach". I officially Double Dog Dare You(that's two dogs worth for clarification,because I know how stupid you are),to cite where you think I've been mistaken and I'll happily rub your nose in your own stupidity. You are now on your 6th pitch,upon this Thread alone and still know better than to try and muse chambering particulars. Your Imagination is battling your stupidity and it's quite a tussle.

Remember...only YOU,can prevent you from saying something stupid.

Take notes and study same.............

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

You make a very good point,in that I very much know WTF I'm talking about,which is polar opposite of your "approach". I officially Double Dog Dare You(that's two dogs worth for clarification,because I know how stupid you are),to cite where you think I've been mistaken and I'll happily rub your nose in your own stupidity. You are now on your 6th pitch,upon this Thread alone and still know better than to try and muse chambering particulars. Your Imagination is battling your stupidity and it's quite a tussle.

.................Well Stick! On this thread or on any other thread where we have had issues, I never asserted that you were wrong about anything. I never questioned your knowledge or that you didn`t know what you were talking about.

Instead in the past, I have asked for your reasoning as to why you think this way or that way. In return, you always seem to respond in a denegrating way with your usual name calling, insulting language and in-coherent posts.

Whether you like my approach or not, or whether you agree or disagree with what I post or not, is not the issue. Your normal tactics in vocabulary without any provocation from me and without any instigation from others as well includes;;;; "stupid",,,,"stupidity",,,,"idiots",,,,"imagination",,,,,and the list goes on and on.

Earlier on this very thread and on other threads in the past, I and others make a post, and then here you come following me and them with your insults with no provocation from me or from anyone else. Now whether you agree or disagree with me, or agree or disagree with anyone else isn`t the issue. It is all in your delivery or approach.

When you are in camp with a bunch of guys, and you happen to hear something that you don`t agree with, do you then resort to insulting and name calling? Or is that reserved only for on-line use?

When it comes to rifles, optics, hunting, etc, you may be the world`s most knowledgable expert and the rest of us could be as dumb as can be. But nevertheless, whether you agree or disagree, name calling and insulting is un-called for in any venue.

But you go ahead and continue all you want; aka free speech and all that jazz. My so-called stupidity plus all the other names you call me really doesn`t matter.

Maybe one of these days up there in Alaska, you just might say something to someone directly to their face that won`t quite sit too well. Maybe your online vocabulary is transferred over to your face to face conversations too? Then maybe one day, you`ll get your azz thoroughly kicked? Since you have not accepted my generous financial offer to give me that opportunity, then there is still hope that someone else may.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your stupidity,precludes you from processing information...but do bolster your entertainment value. Because you are so stupid and can only Post in it's accord,silence will do you many favors,as will taking notes and studying same.

I'm never not at ease talking facts...................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

.................Well Stick! On this thread or on any other thread where we have had issues, I never asserted that you were wrong about anything. I never questioned your knowledge or that you didn`t know what you were talking about.

Instead in the past, I have asked for your reasoning as to why you think this way or that way. In return, you always seem to respond in a denegrating way with your usual name calling, insulting language and in-coherent posts.

Whether you like my approach or not, or whether you agree or disagree with what I post or not, is not the issue. Your normal tactics in vocabulary without any provocation from me and without any instigation from others as well includes;;;; "stupid",,,,"stupidity",,,,"idiots",,,,"imagination",,,,,and the list goes on and on.

Earlier on this very thread and on other threads in the past, I and others make a post, and then here you come following me and them with your insults with no provocation from me or from anyone else. Now whether you agree or disagree with me, or agree or disagree with anyone else isn`t the issue. It is all in your delivery or approach.

When you are in camp with a bunch of guys, and you happen to hear something that you don`t agree with, do you then resort to insulting and name calling? Or is that reserved only for on-line use?

When it comes to rifles, optics, hunting, etc, you may be the world`s most knowledgable expert and the rest of us could be as dumb as can be. But nevertheless, whether you agree or disagree, name calling and insulting is un-called for in any venue.

But you go ahead and continue all you want; aka free speech and all that jazz. My so-called stupidity plus all the other names you call me really doesn`t matter.

Maybe one of these days up there in Alaska, you just might say something to someone directly to their face that won`t quite sit too well. Maybe your online vocabulary is transferred over to your face to face conversations too? Then maybe one day, you`ll get your azz thoroughly kicked? Since you have not accepted my generous financial offer to give me that opportunity, then there is still hope that someone else may.

In fairness,that was your 7th Whine...which is stupid in and of itself.

Congratulations?.................

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (1234, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 22kHornet, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 60 invisible), 3,033 guests, and 1,043 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,590
Posts18,532,420
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.