-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cocaine is OK for people to ingest. It should be available anywhere, anytime for anyone.

Until it turns YOUR teenager into a $20 working girl.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Eric, you're a white trash, East Texas boy, as am I. What happened when they changed fire-huntin (hunting game at night with a light... for my northern brethren) from a $50 fine to prison time, overnight?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Eric, you're a white trash, East Texas boy, as am I. What happened when they changed fire-huntin (hunting game at night with a light... for my northern brethren) from a $50 fine to prison time, overnight?

spot lighting sure didn't pick up....

All American

All the time
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That post should be banned. FLOTUS will be coming to see you.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ya didn't get thrown in the pokey didja? Ya know I'd come bust you out.

Spot lightin and junk food.... This has taken a turn for the better fer shoor.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, we never lit the woods up...that is, until about 5 years ago and now we do it all the time. Hogs!

Junk food gets a bad rap.

All American

All the time
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You really need to let me know when you come back this way.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll be down the end of next month to Broaddus for a 94th birthday party. I'll letcha know when for sure, it might be a mad dash of a trip but I could be talked into something...

I scheduled a week off around the last weekend in March. It's shift change-I took 2 for 8.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Demand drives this clusterphuck. If it is completely ignored, or at the very most, the current token wrist slapping joke, it will continue to be an exercise in futility. Supply will always find a way to the demand. Always. That couldn't be more clear.

Spend the billions being wasted currently, instead, only on crimes comitted against others. Dipschidts want to burn their brains on drugs, have at it. (No free medical either..) When a crime against someone else happens stop the revolving prison doors that serve as training grounds for lifetime criminals.

A fraction of the billions spent would put up a lot of well guarded tents and no parole, full sentence, rock breaking chain gangs..

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Please do. I spend every weekend 30 minutes away.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by oulufinn
Demand drives this clusterphuck. If it is completely ignored, or at the very most, the current token wrist slapping joke, it will continue to be an exercise in futility. Supply will always find a way to the demand. Always. That couldn't be more clear.

Spend the billions being wasted currently, instead, only on crimes comitted against others. Dipschidts want to burn their brains on drugs, have at it. (No free medical either..) When a crime against someone else happens stop the revolving prison doors that serve as training grounds for lifetime criminals.

A fraction of the billions spent would put up a lot of well guarded tents and no parole, full sentence, rock breaking chain gangs..

I can't say that I disagree. Dopers and the ones who commit crimes against others are one and the same.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Yep. The current system has been gamed & the original intent is totally lost. It will take a complete re-tooling that too few are willing to even consider, much less actually do. It creates frustration within and outside of the system, while dirtbags everywhere benefit.

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I try to remember that the people who form juries are the same ones who elected Obama.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I got called for jury duty last spring. I lasted about 5 minutes before I was excused. wink

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Juries are formed by people who have no opinions. That's good, many would say, but honestly? Who has no opinion?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
People with a vacumn between the ears;

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My view, off the cuff, SOC style, is that Nancy Reagan (bless the auld lass) and her famous 'just say no' campaign of the 80s was grossly underrated. I think it was really effective at deterring young folks! Hey look, a snowflake!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BCBrian
Long post a few pages back.

Despite the advertisement for the wonders and greatness of socialized medicine that was woven into the post, I agree.

Originally Posted by Cole Younger
Numerous posts along the way.

People who want a "war" on drugs should pay for it. Pull all public funding for every aspect of the foul thing, enforcement efforts, court and lawyer costs, incarceration costs, everything. Cut the public funding 100% and see how far they get on donations. The "war" would be over in 2 weeks.

Count up the billions and billions spent, then add the billions and billions leaving the country only to support 3rd world drug lords and corrupt government officials of their countries, and we'd be absolutely amazed at the funding available to fix roads and other needed services.

The drug war is NOT a needed "service". It's a sign of insanity if you ask me. It don't add up no matter how you look at it. I'd bet a dollar to a day old donut every increase in funding for the "war" is paralleled by an indentical increase in profits for the black marketeers.

It's time to end the bogus war on drugs. If people want to fight crime the first thing they need do is define the word. It was not a crime before the legalities passed and it is not one now. Your just spinning your wheels. It's an unaffordable and unsustainable waste of money and manpower. And there's no excuse for it. America needs productivity now more than ever. All government positions that don't actually produce, need axed. Producing the abysmally poor results the drug war has doesn't qualify as production. Nothing useful has ever or will ever come of it. 100% waste and Zero gain.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
It's a sign of insanity if you ask me.

Did anyone ask him?

All American

All the time
Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1eyedmule, 160user, 1234, 59 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,417
Posts18,507,237
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.