Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 22 23
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Tom264
Stick, you picking on the new guys again?

Short-dog complex. wink

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Just dragging her kicking and screaming to water,so I can watch her not drink...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just don't horn me up...

i'm a 6.5 whore too...

I can't spell... Deal with it...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Kentucky_Windage

Short-dog complex. wink

Reality Complex and something I've been "plagued" with for many moons............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Paul Walukewicz
Just don't horn me up...

i'm a 6.5 whore too...
Me too Paul..

IC B2

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Just dragging her kicking and screaming to water,so I can watch her not drink...............
Seems to be a common thing around here...ask someones opinion and dont like the answer.

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
thanks for the support guys. He is obviously fuming in his mommy's computer chair.

A hunter gets his deer. A good hunter can make long shots. A great hunter likes it up close and personal!
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Paul Walukewicz
Just don't horn me up...

i'm a 6.5 whore too...
Me too Paul..

I'm more of a 25 whore, but hell, I'm democratic about it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by snakeman
Yes I reload, but I am a college student and I work and I have a family. So my time is precious. Sometimes I want to buy factory ammo to save some time. Creedmoor ammo is around $20 a box vs $30 for the 260. I prefer to try a rifle out with factory ammo and if it shows potential I invest in reloading equipment.

With limited time and money, I honestly don't see why you chose the creedmoor (aside from the obvious that has already been pointed out). 223 or 308 clearly would have been a better choice in your circumstance.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
thanks for the support guys. He is obviously fuming in his mommy's computer chair.

Only a clueless Texan from Stupidville,woulda thunk an 800 clam Salvage with an Adjustable Milk Jug Darth Vader Stock and Loudener,was "viable".

I'm cryin'!...............

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
I have those calibers already lol but thanks for the advice. BTW I have considered another 308; it's still on the list of options.

A hunter gets his deer. A good hunter can make long shots. A great hunter likes it up close and personal!
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
I noticed your name is big stick, hmmm compensating?

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Snakeman you may not like how Stick talks to you but you can rest assured he knows what he talks about and gives good advice, he's helped me several times in the past so I know his heart is right.

Check out this Thread I posted a while back on a cheap rifle.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Yes I reload, but I am a college student and I work and I have a family. So my time is precious. Sometimes I want to buy factory ammo to save some time. Creedmoor ammo is around $20 a box vs $30 for the 260. I prefer to try a rifle out with factory ammo and if it shows potential I invest in reloading equipment.

With limited time and money, I honestly don't see why you chose the creedmoor (aside from the obvious that has already been pointed out). 223 or 308 clearly would have been a better choice in your circumstance.

Again, why NOT the Creedmoor? I keep asking, and no one's answering beyond simply saying "no." What's your rationale?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
there's only my 223AI love and 30 cal love that top the 6.5....

if i were to schlep a salvage in 6.5 it'd be this one... http://www.savagearms.com/firearms/models/

I can't spell... Deal with it...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I noticed your name is big stick, hmmm compensating?

An unfounded misnomer,based solely upon figments of your Imagination.

Give or take...............

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Again, why NOT the Creedmoor? I keep asking, and no one's answering beyond simply saying "no." What's your rationale?

I'd rather 260,due to logistics and the embarrassing stash of 308 hulls on hand. Cheaper to shoot.................

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
nice build tom

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The question is WHY???

Rational was already provided for why not. There's no inherent advantage to the Creedmoor.

Buying factory Creedmoor fodder alone is reason enough NOT in this case.

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
wow a big tree imagine my enthusiasm

Page 4 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (222Sako, 1lessdog, 257wthbylover, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 1,742 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,118
Posts18,522,864
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.