Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
This is fun! I haven't been this engaged in a thread in a while. Guess that's why yall like it. I guess stick is there to keep fueling the fire.

A hunter gets his deer. A good hunter can make long shots. A great hunter likes it up close and personal!
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Feel free to "regale" me with a Haybale Story from Stupidville and all the "rigors" associated...besides the obvious lack of IQ.

Mebbe a Salvage will be in the yarn,somewhere?!!?

Fingers crossed in anticipation!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by Kentucky_Windage
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by snakeman
Yes I reload, but I am a college student and I work and I have a family. So my time is precious. Sometimes I want to buy factory ammo to save some time. Creedmoor ammo is around $20 a box vs $30 for the 260. I prefer to try a rifle out with factory ammo and if it shows potential I invest in reloading equipment.

With limited time and money, I honestly don't see why you chose the creedmoor (aside from the obvious that has already been pointed out). 223 or 308 clearly would have been a better choice in your circumstance.

Again, why NOT the Creedmoor? I keep asking, and no one's answering beyond simply saying "no." What's your rationale?

I'd rather 260,due to logistics and the embarrassing stash of 308 hulls on hand. Cheaper to shoot.................

Right. That's works for you and is easy to understand. I'm asking the other naysayers why their blanket "no" on the Creedmoor.

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Oh you just love to attack texas don't you buddy? I guess its all you've got though keep em coming.

A hunter gets his deer. A good hunter can make long shots. A great hunter likes it up close and personal!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I already told you...

I can't spell... Deal with it...
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Attack"? Hardly,I'm all ears here.

I was hoping to hear all about the powerful allure of barbed wire,hay bales and the countless Outdoor splendors you've seen,in conjunction with a tidbit or two in regards to the wares you favor,in such "fulfilling" pursuits.

With your profound "experience",I know it's going to be rather something..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
All this from a guy who plays with his wood all day!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Didn't mean to horn you up..................

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
ditto, I have the feeling you feed on conflict.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by medicman
No need to justify your choices to anyone.

Welcome to the fire, and keep us posted as to how it goes and how it shoots.

Randy

+1

HaYen

Remember, not everyone has a happy ending, so be happy when you can
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Asking you what you've done and what you've done it with,is now considered "conflict".

Or do you know in your heart of hearts how stupid them "answers" is gonna be and simply ain't about to spill them beans?

I'm "stuck" in Alaska and gotta Hunt/Shoot/Fish everyday,help a brother out...say a little sumptin' about Shopping Malls,over population and [bleep] like that.

You got me on pins and needles here.

Laffin'......................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

I'm "stuck" in Alaska and gotta Hunt/Shoot/Fish everyday,help a brother out...say a little sumptin' about Shopping Malls,over population and [bleep] like that.

You got me on pins and needles here.

That chit is just too FF!

I can't spell... Deal with it...
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
I will tell you this much. I have lived and worked on a ranch all my life. I am about to graduate with a B.S. in Animal Business and most of my hunting is for the critters that kill our sheep. Make you happy. What to you do other than cut down trees. BTW I bet you have a grocery store near you somewhere.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So you killed a Coyote once,are partial to being around fences and still yet refrain comment on the wares.

You tease!...................

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Snakeman, take some advice, and shut the [bleep] up and listen to what Big Stick and a few others are saying. He used to torque me up a little until I realized what a wealth of knowledge he is. You may not agree with it but take it for what it's worth. Save yourself some time and heartache and sponge some schitt up for a minute. I've realized nothing but success using Stick's load reccos and bullet choices. Not kissing any azz just callin' it for hows it is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know about a grocery store, but Ingwe runs a Bait Stand/Thong Emporium somewhere up there. grin

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by bloodworks
Snakeman, take some advice, and shut the [bleep] up and listen to what Big Stick and a few others are saying. He used to torque me up a little until I realized what a wealth of knowledge he is. You may not agree with it but take it for what it's worth. Save yourself some time and heartache and sponge some schitt up for a minute. I've realized nothing but success using Stick's load reccos and bullet choices. Not kissing any azz just callin' it for hows it is.

wow, no thank you

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
I don't know about a grocery store, but Ingwe runs a Bait Stand/Thong Emporium somewhere up there. grin

What's truly frightening is the frequency with which he confuses the two. wink

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We dip bait out of the Ocean,in a 5 gallon bucket.

[Linked Image]

I'm rather striking in a thong to boot.................(grin)

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Aint it true you got "customer of the month" again now for 34 months straight.?

whistle

Page 5 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (222Sako, 1lessdog, 257wthbylover, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 1,724 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,118
Posts18,522,864
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.