Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 23 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 23
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by snakeman
BTW super soaker has no rifling therefore not a rifle!

You've never seen a radial helix,reverse cut rifled H2O Match spout?...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
lol what is it with you and the waterhole? Is that the only hole you get?

The hole between your ears,would hold at least 5 Grand Canyons.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Awe insulting my intelligence again? You never cease to amaze!

A hunter gets his deer. A good hunter can make long shots. A great hunter likes it up close and personal!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You insult your "Intelligence",better than anyone else could even begin to aspire to.

Poignant,ain't it?!!?...................

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
I guess this is why you so revered on this forum eh? You're arrogance and audacity know no bounds! Oh well its still fun!

A hunter gets his deer. A good hunter can make long shots. A great hunter likes it up close and personal!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Please feel free to cite where you think I'm mistaken and I'll use leetler words and happily rub your nose in your own stupidity.

I more than hinted,that you should take notes...and mentioned that I could only getcha to the water.

I'll feign my "surprise"............

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
You know, I knew quite a few guys like you but that was in junior high. Nice to know this is the way they grow up to be.

Last edited by snakeman; 01/28/11.

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Dimwit...

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
If you know what everyone says you do about rifles then why not speak up!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Please feel free to make all the excuses you deem requisite,to try and sweep your stupidity under the rug. It's cute.

The quicker you quit pointing fingers at others for your ineptitude(s) and savvy the depths of your dumbphucktitude,the quicker you can attempt to get on pace.

Reality ain't for everyone......................

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
You keep saying the same things over and over and over and over and over this is getting redundant. see ya!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Imagine my stance,trying to deal with the depths of your stupidity,when nothing resembling good sense is allowed into your head...because you have none.

Puts all in perspective...................

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
I still don't understand why so much against the creedmoor? Is there anything really bad about the cartridge?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Just an observation from a bystander, but earlier this evening he did.... apparently you missed it as you were busy smoothing your hurt feelers from a perceived wrong??

Originally Posted by Big Stick
You read too much F&S and shoot too little and are enamored easily with the fluffiest Fluff. You'd best start by actually shooting,instead of dreaming about it...because Reality always trumps Fantasy

Go with a 223 boltgun,spin it fast and thank me later................

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
as i said before i have a 223 just wanted to know what else he would truly suggest my feelings were never hurt i was actually laughing it up the whole time. Multiple times I commented on fun.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Just an observation from a bystander, but earlier this evening he did.... apparently you missed it as you were busy smoothing your hurt feelers from a perceived wrong??

Originally Posted by Big Stick
You read too much F&S and shoot too little and are enamored easily with the fluffiest Fluff. You'd best start by actually shooting,instead of dreaming about it...because Reality always trumps Fantasy

Go with a 223 boltgun,spin it fast and thank me later................

Ding, ding, ding, ding!

I tell my 22yr old employee to listen more (and better) and run his yap less...but on deaf ears it falls.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Eh hem I'm 23

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
as i said before i have a 223 just wanted to know what else he would truly suggest my feelings were never hurt i was actually laughing it up the whole time. Multiple times I commented on fun.

Tell yourself whatever makes you sleep easy tonight, but without a doubt right off the bat you went on the defensive.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Eh hem I'm 23

So, you both suffer the same ailment!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Yeah i guess we do

Page 12 of 23 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (222Sako, 257wthbylover, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 64 invisible), 1,742 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,117
Posts18,522,844
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.