Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I thought "halftime show" meant get up, hit the head, grab some more food and another couple beers before kickoff. I didn't know people actually watched it. Or is viewership still up because of Janet's wardrobe malfunction a few years back?

Wanted: Vintage Remington or Winchester hats, patches, shirts. PM me if you have something.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I saw maybe 30 seconds of that garbage before switching over to TNT for some forrest gump. Lmao at the posters take about hubcap and load in the pants grin

Do it today. Tomorrow there may be a law against it.
NRA Life Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A-rod and Cameron Diaz was better. I bet Kate Hudson, Goldie and Kurt dug that. grin

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

At halftime I had some business to attend to so gave the remote to The Wife. When I came back the TV was off. When I asked why she said, "Just a bunch of incoherent nigzers jumpin around so I turned it off". Smart woman.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
it sucked. i cant believe they call that crap performing now days...

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That was the biggest bunch of junk I've ever seen. The blakeyed peas suck.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I had a little delay built up on my DVR so I was fast forwarding through it till I saw Slash come on...hit play and got to hear the dulcet tones of 'Sweet Child 'O Mine' only to be ruined by chubs trying to sound like Axel and failing miserably.

The fact that the group has no real talent is evidenced by the visuals needed to distract from the 'sound' (these crapasses never would've made it pre-video era). From the reject KISS uniforms to the dancing glow sticks it was a prime example of the mainstream music industry today--all show for no go (how ironic that the first video played on MTV was "Video Killed The Radio Star). Wish they would've brought the Boss back this year. His was the last show I could tolerate.

Better yet, Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band are going on tour again this year--would have been a great way to kick it off. And Seger and the boys actually have ability.

I weep that poor SRV was taken from us way too early--now HE would have been the man to play at Texas in the S.B.

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MojoHand
Better yet, Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band are going on tour again this year--would have been a great way to kick it off. And Seger and the boys actually have ability.

I weep that poor SRV was taken from us way too early--now HE would have been the man to play at Texas in the S.B.

i would have rocked my ass off to these two... i love em both.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They should have gone local with ZZTOP!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by okok

i saw ZZ Top perform a while back on TV, and sadly, they have lost their ability to perform well.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Too bad, I saw them @ the Tacoma dome during the "Legs" tour way back when, short concert but good.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ironeagle_84
Originally Posted by okok

i saw ZZ Top perform a while back on TV, and sadly, they have lost their ability to perform well.
I love ZZ Top.. I've been to probably 6-7 of their concerts.. But I have to agree with ya.

I wonder if they're just getting tired??? I think the ability's there, but the heart just isn't in it..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I can't stand rock. I haven't watched a half time show since way before the Janet Jackson fiasco.

Dude, that was NOT rock.

Made me sick.

Are they really a band? i think I've heard of them but seriously? they make money doing that?

What was with the chick? She just seemed to be screaming random words... Horrible singing voice, but maybe that wasn't the goal? I seriously didn't care for it.

Epic fail.

Something clever here.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Redneck
I love ZZ Top.. I've been to probably 6-7 of their concerts.. But I have to agree with ya.

I wonder if they're just getting tired??? I think the ability's there, but the heart just isn't in it..

I just saw them this past July when they opened for Tom Petty. I'm a big fan of their music, but the performance seemed very tired.

Petty, on the other hand, NEVER fails to amaze me at his shows. Some of the best concerts I've been to.

Last edited by BlackFrog; 02/08/11.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It would have been more entertaining to watch those dogs that run after the flag on the rope . . .

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Hieroglyphics set to a beat.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Worst one of the many terrible ones... smirk smirk smirk

... except for Tom Petty.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (117LBS, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 59 invisible), 1,939 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,255
Posts18,525,189
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.