Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Today on whatever network I hear her say "nobody in this administration has told us who is going to take over in Egypt". Thinking that would be rather foolish.
Ok...I guess her guess would be as good as any but she didn't give one. Sometimes she is like a cat choking on a hairball.

Aside the fact you can't spell worth a damn, (WTF does "Goffy" mean), and you are embarrassed to admit you are one of the ten viewers MSNBC has, it is clear to some of us with a bit more lucidity what she meant. I've asked you this before, but why do you enjoy publicly humiliating yourself on a forum where most members think you're a moron?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wook
Originally Posted by djs

But then, Sarah CAN see Russia from her kitchen window.

No, that c*nt TINA FEY can see Russia from her house. Sarah never said that.

Wook

I'm pretty sure said that, or something pretty close.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Wook
Originally Posted by djs

But then, Sarah CAN see Russia from her kitchen window.

No, that c*nt TINA FEY can see Russia from her house. Sarah never said that.

Wook

WE know that, but Sarah's detractors must really enjoy parroting something that has been proven wrong so many times.

Sad they can't tell parody from reality.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by djs
[But then, Sarah CAN see Russia from her kitchen window.

Another liberal {sic} "Goff" who enjoys getting beat up by posting bullshit with this idiotic and discredited mis-quote. What she said and you would have not embarrrased yourself had you actually watched the interview instead of getting your news from the Huffington Post was "you CAN see Russia from Alaska" and if you even had the wit of a fifth grader you would know that to be an accurate fact.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
What she really said....

Palin Russia War Quotes � Quotes from the Sarah Palin interview with Charlie Gibson, where Palin showed her lack of foriegn policy experience by saying she would go to war with Russia over Georgia.

The McCain camp has been touting Sarah Palin�s foriegn policy experience because Alaska is close to Russia (see Cindy McCain video clip below), and sure enough, that�s almost a direct quote of what Palin led with.

PALIN: And, Charlie, you�re in Alaska. We have that very narrow maritime border between the United States, and the 49th state, Alaska, and Russia. They are our next door neighbors.We need to have a good relationship with them. They�re very, very important to us and they are our next door neighbor.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They�re our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

GIBSON: What insight does that give you into what they�re doing in Georgia?

PALIN: Well, I�m giving you that perspective of how small our world is and how important it is that we work with our allies to keep good relation with all of these countries, especially Russia.

She is still an idiot

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
That's funny Brent, considering you're one of the parrots.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by BrentD
What she really said....

Palin Russia War Quotes � Quotes from the Sarah Palin interview with Charlie Gibson, where Palin showed her lack of foriegn policy experience by saying she would go to war with Russia over Georgia.

The McCain camp has been touting Sarah Palin�s foriegn policy experience because Alaska is close to Russia (see Cindy McCain video clip below), and sure enough, that�s almost a direct quote of what Palin led with.

PALIN: And, Charlie, you�re in Alaska. We have that very narrow maritime border between the United States, and the 49th state, Alaska, and Russia. They are our next door neighbors.We need to have a good relationship with them. They�re very, very important to us and they are our next door neighbor.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They�re our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.GIBSON: What insight does that give you into what they�re doing in Georgia?

PALIN: Well, I�m giving you that perspective of how small our world is and how important it is that we work with our allies to keep good relation with all of these countries, especially Russia.

She is still an idiot

But that is actually true; you can see Big Diomede Island from Little Diomede Island. One is US, the other Russia, sorry I can't remember which off the top of my head, I think little Diomede is US, also forgive me if I mispelled, it's been a long time since I lived in Alaska.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Spelled correctly and your geography is correct as well.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ironbender
That's funny Brent, considering you're one of the parrots.

I'm a parrot? You gotta be kidding. I'm not running around championing Perky for President. The parrots run amuck around here but I'm not one of them. See Bowsinger if you need an example.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Naw, in another thread you kept playing the " Sarah said she could see russia" that was really Tina Fey. You wouldn't give it up. I'm sure Sitka deer remembers the thread. wink Maybe you learned something?

Nice try.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Maybe you should look again. She does say she knows all about Russia be virtue of being a (short-term) AK governor. You do see the parody I hope. What she really said, what I quote above. What she reiterated 3 wks later, shows she is an idiot. She continues to prove that over and over. So, why you rush to her defense is something of an anathema. But Perky's fan base is nothing if not loyal.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Brent I am by no means a Sarah fan (other than the MILF thing) but if you find yourself agreeing with the likes of SACharlie and djs, you might rethink your position. And her assessment of the Egypt situation regarding the administration was spot on. Full disclosure, I'd vote for her ANYDAY over ANY democrap.

Last edited by jorgeI; 02/08/11.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
StupidAssCharlie, at it again.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Keep trying to remember, was it 57 or 58 states?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Mickey Mouse was being interviewed about his break-up with Minnie. When the interviewer alluded to Mickey's remark that Minnie"s mental instability was the reason for the break-up, Mickey corrected him by pointing out, "I didn't say that she was mentally unstable. I said that she was f#%king Goofy."

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Brent I am by no means a Sarah fan (other than the MILF thing) but if you find yourself agreeing with the likes of SACharlie and djs, you might rethink your position. And her assessment of the Egypt situation regarding the administration was spot on. Full disclosure, I'd vote for her ANYDAY over ANY democrap.

Did I say I agreed with Charlie? I don't think so. I may not disagree with him either. I, frankly, haven't read much of this thread. Just looked in and saw the debate about what was said.

You can vote for her any time you want any way you want, but I would vote for YOU before I would vote for her, and you cannot even be a legal candidate.

I'm not a party guy, I'm a person guy. And to be honest, there isn't anyone out there worth voting for as far as I'm concerned. Not one.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know, Biden seems quite the intellect.....

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by moosemuncher
Keep trying to remember, was it 57 or 58 states?

There are 57 states...

In the Organisation of the Islamic Conference.

And, Hussein had been to them all (with that passport that he sealed, as several of those states were offlimits to Americans, and thus, any passport he used to go there wasn't an American passport).

It was a Freudian slip, that NO ONE paid any attention to.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by BrentD
And to be honest, there isn't anyone out there worth voting for as far as I'm concerned. Not one.

On that, we are in complete, and total agreement.

The only difference is that I view Hussein as being worth voting AGAINST, almost without hesitation, regardless of who is on the other ticket (Bloomberg, and a few others, would be the exceptions to that).

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
After 2006 I have no party affiliation either. While you didn't specifically agree with SAidiot, I'm willing to bet 99.9% of readers would agree your post implied as much. Thanks for the left-handed compliment and also reminding me I'm not a "real American." Guess that's one thing I have in common with the present occupant of the white house. jorge

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (35, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, Amos63, 16 invisible), 1,587 guests, and 883 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,941
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.