Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Claybirds
To bad you don't hear more about him in the mainstream media.

This Country is sorely hurting for more people of honor like Allen West.

But as a Palin supporter, I can�t help but grin when you all talk about LSM attacks�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

But as a Palin supporter, I can�t help but grin when you all talk about LSM attacks�

Hey!...They're right about Perkie...

grin grin

All kidding aside, West would have a real chance at winning the top office. Palin wouldn't IMO. She sure doesn't excite many beyond the choir. I think West has a far greater potential base.

Just opinions...

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I think West has a far greater potential base.
Just opinions...

How about far greater intellectual firepower than just about anyone,except for Newt possibly.
Two things I'd like to see.Either Newt or West debate bambam
Just opinions...

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

If he had the publicity that Romney garners, yes.
If he could get Tea Party support, especially from Palin and Bachman, yes.

If he had an extremely high profile and popular VP candidate, yes.
If the black vote knew who he was (or Herman Cain for that matter), they might not all vote for Obamadinajad.

We are long overdue for a man with that kind of integrity in DC.
The only scary part is, if the Congress and executive branch were again under conservative control, would they blow it like they did from 2000-2008?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Hey Obama this is what a real LEADER looks like.

I so hope Lt. Colonel West runs for POTUS.

Our nation needs a man of his character in the White House

someone should send this to the POTUS' peronal email grin

=========================================================
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by levrluvr
The only scary part is, if the Congress and executive branch were again under conservative control, would they blow it like they did from 2000-2008?

Obamadinajad actually is Bushs fault.

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

But as a Palin supporter, I can’t help but grin when you all talk about LSM attacks…

Hey!...They're right about Perkie...

grin grin

All kidding aside, West would have a real chance at winning the top office. Palin wouldn't IMO. She sure doesn't excite many beyond the choir. I think West has a far greater potential base.

Just opinions...

The pro-Palin web sites are polling Lt. Col. West as their overwhelming choice for Palin�s VP pick.

Posted by M. JOSEPH SHEPPARD'S "A POINT OF VIEW" on February 20, 2011

�The Open poll �Vote For Your Choice For Palin�s Vice President� has produced a startling result so far. Freshman Congressman Allan West has taken a substantial lead with 45.3 % of the votes too date. This appears to correlate with the general feeling that a true conservative team is the deep seated wish of the grass roots of the GOP.�

Rudy Giuliani is running a solid second 13.26% and Other 11.05%.

Those Rudy voters would be the ones that still want a �balanced ticket.�

That doesn�t work for me, I want two solid conservatives on the ticket and would vote for West in a heartbeat. As VP.

My second choice would be for Paul Ryan who is included in the �Other� poll category.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Good God - a man with character in the White House? I see Palin as VP material, and West as top gun. Though I think Palin is far more adept than the face value product we are supposed to accept, the damage done by the media is real, and ya gotta get votes from SOME of the people that are waffling.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If he had the publicity that Romney garners, yes.

If he had an extremely high profile and popular VP candidate, yes.
If the black vote knew who he was (or Herman Cain for that matter), they might not all vote for Obamadinajad.

We are long overdue for a man with that kind of integrity in DC.

West was the Tea Party candidate!LOL
He did receive Palin's endorsement. LOL.

Now you're hoping for a miracle.The the black voter could take decades to educate and come to the realization that the Dems have been using them for 150 years.

The congress was run by the Dems from the mid term 2006 election until this year.
No offense levrluvr but you may need some educatiion along with some of those black voters.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Congressman Allen West has thrown off the shackles of political correctness and has chosen to tell it like he sees it.

Here is his press release.

�I am appalled at their ignorance, belligerence, and dishonest rhetoric filled with empty emotional platitudes. Have they no shame in realizing that their inept, incompetent failures are the reason why we are debating this continuing resolution. They failed to pass a budget during the 111th Congress.

Have they no honor in realizing that their fiscal irresponsibility over the past four years has resulted in our standing on the precipice of a fiscal canyon from which we may not recover.

Also troubling are the events in the state of Wisconsin which mirror those that happened in Greece several months ago. We are witnessing the abject hostility of a unionized entitlement class that is being lauded by the liberal left, seemingly to include our President.

It is such a critical time for our Republic, yet there seems no visionary leadership � it is as if America stopped producing adults. I have never seen a greater assembly of petulance and sophomoric behavior as what I have witnessed this week on the floor of the House of Representatives.

To those across the aisle, please explain to the American people how your economic policies have created a better environment for long-term sustainable growth.

This debate is about jobs and the economy.

It begins with remedying the spending problem on Capitol Hill. It includes tackling the burdensome taxation and regulation policies strangling our country. It is the understanding that Keynesian tax and spend policies did not grow America�s economy, but the indomitable, entrepreneurial spirit of the American people.

Government sets the conditions for job and economic growth, it does not create jobs."

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
As in the title of this tread Allen West is kicking some serious leftist butt�

Looks like the leftwing nuts and the GOP Good Old Boys Club with the help of the LSM will have to dig into that "West incident" and elsewhere.

This man must be stopped!

Where have I heard that before?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by rte

Get your facts straight fella before you start to "LOL". West ran as a Rebublican with Tea Party (and Palin's) endorsement in his Congressional campaign.
We're talking about a future run for POTUS.

Now you're hoping for a miracle.The the black voter could take decades to educate and come to the realization that the Dems have been using them for 150 years.

Sorry, but I don't believe in miracles. However, there are some sensible and educated black folks that could easily be swayed to vote for another black candidate, if one were to run. I know a few that aren't too happy with their 'hope/change' choice last time around.

The congress was run by the Dems from the mid term 2006 election until this year.

No offense levrluvr but you may need some educatiion along with some of those black voters.

Offense taken, Professor rte. The Democrats actually took control in January, 2007. As a suggestion, it might be wise to use a grammar and spell checker next time you feel it necessary to tell another person to become more learned.

Last edited by levrluvr; 02/20/11.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I'd vote for Palin over many candidates but I think she'd have a VERY hard time pulling off the "Big Win". IMO, Allen West should run for the top spot with a very strong VP pick (again, hopefully not Palin).

Life would be very good with an option like that.....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Allen West does not have anywhere near the huge base that Palin has built since she moved onto the national stage. Nor the money.

Palin has an Army just waiting to be turned loose.

So don�t let the Left and the LSM do your thinking for you about Sarah�s chances.

West has a full plate now and nowhere near enough time to build a base, set up PACS and raise enough money, as the race is starting now.

Getting picked for VP can wait until next year.

Right now West is just getting started (a very good start) as a House Representative.

A very good start for less than two months in office.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte

Get your facts straight fella before you start to "LOL". West ran as a Rebublican with Tea Party (and Palin's) endorsement in his Congressional campaign.

Sorry, but I don't believe in miracles. However, there are some sensible and educated black folks that could easily be swayed to vote for another black candidate, if one were to run. I know a few that aren't too happy with their 'hope/change' choice last time around.

Offense taken, Professor rte. The Democrats actually took control in January, 2007. As a suggestion, it might be wise to use a grammar and spell checker next time you feel it necessary to tell another person to become more learned.

No chit Sherlock.The Tea Party is not a national political party.It's not even a registered party in most states,so the candidates chosen by the Tea Party ran on the Republican ticket.

Since you didn't make it clear that you were referring to West as a candidate for POTUS,you'll have suck up my criticism for your mistake.

How did you know that my moniker was"The Professor".Again no chit Sherlock.The mid term election of 2006 meant the newly elected members of congress would have been sworn in during January of the following year.DUH.

Now you're back tracking from your original post,where you stated the conservatives controlled congress from 2000-2008.That's not even a good try.LOL.

If the crux of your argument is a few mistyped words,then you have no argument.Why did you edit your post.Misspelled words.LOL.

By the way,it appears that you can't figure out how to separate my quotes form you post.LOL.

If there is anything else I might help you with,please don't hesitate to ask.LOL.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Allen West does not have anywhere near the huge base that Palin has built since she moved onto the national stage. Nor the money.

Palin has an Army just waiting to be turned loose.

So don�t let the Left and the LSM do your thinking for you about Sarah�s chances.

West has a full plate now and nowhere near enough time to build a base, set up PACS and raise enough money, as the race is starting now.

Getting picked for VP can wait until next year.

Right now West is just getting started (a very good start) as a House Representative.

A very good start for less than two months in office.

Very well stated.I couldn't agree more with your assessment.

My father is a huge Palin fan.He has studied Plain for several years.His office,at one time, was filled with hundreds of articles,blogs and books about her.He also raised some money for her.

He debated some lefty moron from Alaska last year on this site,and from what I read he handed this guy[girl] their lunch.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by rte

My father is a huge Palin fan.He has studied Plain for several years.His office,at one time, was filled with hundreds of articles,blogs and books about her.He also raised some money for her.

Originally Posted by rte

LOL..LOL..LOL..LOL.

Great. A professional young texter.
Once again, proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling might make your attacks on my education and intelligence slightly more believable. It might get you somewhere in life as well.
You're not helping your credibility here at all young fella.
I will however give you an "A" grade for the correct spelling of your acronyms.
I do agree with you and your daddy on one thing. We all love some Plain. (or is it plane, or playn)grin

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

220 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 45_100, 38 invisible), 2,272 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,701
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.