bedford
lincoln
and hickman counties

If you cant hang'em on the wall
Hang'em between your teeth!!!
GB1

D
D
So much Drama! And men talk about us women! well Tndrbstr so nice to see you somewhere! and I know DA and Tndrbster both, personally, and trust me they are not the same person! this is all so amusing, but I guess boys will be boys! laugh

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Actually I'm the best deer hunter in TN. I'll hold back on the pics and let you enjoy the fame. smile

1st buck shown in thread is a nice one. congrats!

PMC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How did I miss this thread?

I'm the guy in the Auburn hat with DA. You may not like his style but he for sure gets it done.

TN's limit this year was 315.

I am not surprised that some people don't like how many deer he hunted and killed. He is a hoot to be in camp with.

Funny story, The buck in the first picture was taken on my best friends farm. I had complete run of the place and could invite anyone I wanted whenever I wanted. Strict QDM rules. DA was content killing does. The owner liked that because he didn't want to have to make a 2 hour drive to shoot a bunch of does. Other guests would come and pass doe after doe.

The day DA killed that buck one of those guests, a pure "trophy" hunter looked at that deer and said "It's ok, if that's what your after" implying it was to small. Here's the punch line, the chief deer biologist for the state aged that deer at 6.5 at least. How do you get more trophy than a 6.5 year old buck?

I've met a lot of hunter's a few of which I will invite to hunt with me. The DA knows he can always hunt anyplace I have.

Pmc

Last edited by PMC; 03/25/11.

shhh. be vewy vewy quiet. i'm hunting deer. uhhh uhhh uhhhh.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by DEER_ASSASSIN
Me great doe killer....I kill doe with rifle.....I give to needy people cause I like to kill.....killing is good, to not kill is bad.....kill, kill, kill.....I better than you cause I kill trophy doe, you kill 1 or 2 a year I kill 30+....kill, kill, kill....

IC B2

PMC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So how do you really feel? smile

Pmc

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PMC

I'm the guy in the Auburn hat with DA. You may not like his style but he for sure gets it done.

So you were the guy that looked like he just watched his puppy get run over? If you guys dont want to smile thats one thing but at least look like you enjoyed hunting. I couldnt tell if you guys were constipated, just got grounded by your parents, trying your best to look "tough" or just found out your girl dumped you.

I have to give you guys credit though, it makes me chuckle every time I see those kinds of pictures grin

To each their own, knock em down and feed the homeless for all I care

PMC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's a running joke we have with some friends. Basically taking a life is serious business. smile

Pmc

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PMC
It's a running joke we have with some friends. Basically taking a life is serious business. smile

Pmc

I've seen that twice now on this thread. I was just curious.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have been blessed indeed. I am not a good hunter Id say above average but nothing special. I am a great killer, I see an opportunity and I execute the plan. I am versatile I have killed deer with recurve bow, compound bow, crossbow and sidelock ml, inline ml, and smokeless ml, rifle and pistol, If it was legal Id try to kill one with a spear. I love hunting, I love the peace and serenity that only the woods can provide I enjoy watching all of God's creatures and their habits and the things they can teach us. I love the kill and I love to eat them, I feel they are truly a blessing the Lord has given us.
I have had the privilege of putting my son on his first turkey with a crossbow at the age of 7, a nice longbeard turkey 19.1 lbs 9.25 beard 1 inch spurs. His first deer at the age of 9 a 3.5 yo 8 pointer 201 lbs live weight, not a big rack but it is a monster on his wall. I put his best friend Country Music Legend Ronnie Milsap's grand son on his first deer a lil spike this past fall.

I have killed a few good bucks although some of my most memorable kills are doe's.

116 inch ND 8 point

133 inch 8point aged 6.5 years old 205 live weight

124 inch 10 point 225 live weight aged 2.5 years old

121 inch 8 pont 225 live weight aged 3.5 years old

130 inch 11 point 223 live weight aged 3.5 years old

i havent scored him but id guess 110 inch or so 12 point
great split g 2 s live weight 208 lbs biggest head i have ever seen on a TN deer

notable mention

2007 6 point 18 inch inside spread
2009 12 point main frame 8 with 4 3 inch kickers

by the numbers

2007 TN number #1 deer killer 32 kills

131 deer killed

11,526 lbs of field dressed meat

killed in 11 different counties in TN and 2 deer killed in ND

avg distance of shot all weapons
62 yds

avg distance deer travel after shot all weapons

55 yds

young hunters pay attention as to which month to be in the woods

sept 7 deer
oct 24 deer
nov. 57 deer
dec 28 deer
jan 15 deer

7 am to 9 am

61 deer

9- noon

5 deer

noon- 4 pm

7 deer

4pm - dark

58 deer

The best advice I can give to folks that want to kill a deer is simple.

[Linked Image]

I could see that working in your favor!

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by huntsonora

I have to give you guys credit though, it makes me chuckle every time I see those kinds of pictures grin

That's called "Penitentiary face". grin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Jtown
I have been blessed indeed. I am not a good hunter Id say above average but nothing special. I am a great killer, I see an opportunity and I execute the plan. I am versatile I have killed deer with recurve bow, compound bow, crossbow and sidelock ml, inline ml, and smokeless ml, rifle and pistol, If it was legal Id try to kill one with a spear. I love hunting, I love the peace and serenity that only the woods can provide I enjoy watching all of God's creatures and their habits and the things they can teach us. I love the kill and I love to eat them, I feel they are truly a blessing the Lord has given us.
I have had the privilege of putting my son on his first turkey with a crossbow at the age of 7, a nice longbeard turkey 19.1 lbs 9.25 beard 1 inch spurs. His first deer at the age of 9 a 3.5 yo 8 pointer 201 lbs live weight, not a big rack but it is a monster on his wall. I put his best friend Country Music Legend Ronnie Milsap's grand son on his first deer a lil spike this past fall.

I have killed a few good bucks although some of my most memorable kills are doe's.

116 inch ND 8 point

133 inch 8point aged 6.5 years old 205 live weight

124 inch 10 point 225 live weight aged 2.5 years old

121 inch 8 pont 225 live weight aged 3.5 years old

130 inch 11 point 223 live weight aged 3.5 years old

i havent scored him but id guess 110 inch or so 12 point
great split g 2 s live weight 208 lbs biggest head i have ever seen on a TN deer

notable mention

2007 6 point 18 inch inside spread
2009 12 point main frame 8 with 4 3 inch kickers

by the numbers

2007 TN number #1 deer killer 32 kills

131 deer killed

11,526 lbs of field dressed meat

killed in 11 different counties in TN and 2 deer killed in ND

avg distance of shot all weapons
62 yds

avg distance deer travel after shot all weapons

55 yds

young hunters pay attention as to which month to be in the woods

sept 7 deer
oct 24 deer
nov. 57 deer
dec 28 deer
jan 15 deer

7 am to 9 am

61 deer

9- noon

5 deer

noon- 4 pm

7 deer

4pm - dark

58 deer

The best advice I can give to folks that want to kill a deer is simple.

[Linked Image]

I could see that working in your favor!
Lol

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!
greatest thing since individually wrapped and processed american cheese..........................................

all hail the mighty deer slayer and please acknowledge his prowess as the greatess deer killer our state has.............

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 03/06/12.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
To the new troll above who is too cowardly to come out and debate the point with his normal handle...

That's about as transparent as trying to justify killing 30 odd animals in a season by claiming to be the meat Santa of Tennessee. whistle
----------------------------------
Back to the topic,

I don't have a problem with it if it's not done where I hunt.

We let a friend in a couple of years ago. He shot 4 deer in one hunt (all does and yearlings). At the time, we went by Ms. State game regs, so you could take 4 does in a season, but not at once.

When we told him he was done on his does for the year, he brought his 6 yr. old son and killed 3 more on another hunt.

Came back to the camp claiming the kid had shot them, he had a scope ring on his eye where that tiny .223 rifle had popped him.

Sent him on his merry way right then and there.

1 guy like that can cause more schit at a camp than a PETA convention.

They usually have to hunt alone, as other hunters are put off by their actions and have nothing to do with them.

Is it murder, hell no. It's selfishness and greed. It's taking more than your fair share, which is a no-no where I grew up.

As Tom pointed out, donating the meat is a cover for this guys greed. It's about crackin' & stackin', otherwise he wouldn't have tried to slip in all those self serving compliments and the facial expression in the picks are telling as well.

Read between the lines, He simply wants to be acknowledged as a super hunter. Just look at his name here for pete's sake. DEER ASSASSIN....

Poor guy he told on himself, but those seeking approval and attention usually do.

JM

meat santa
laugh laugh laugh laugh

and the rest of the post is so friggin applicable.............................

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Amazes me how grown men get into pissin matches! Dear god, everyone has their own opinions, doesnt make one right and one wrong, to each their own. Grow up get over it, sounds like petty jealousy to me, if you cant keep up or hunt as well as someone else, then by all means put them down for the way they chose to do it! Yup, thats mature. If your idea of hunting and harvesting deer differs from someone else, then fine state your opinion and move on, no need to start immature 5 yr old crap. How old do you have to be to be a member on this site?? maybe they should think about raising it to at least past diaper wearin age!! I mean really goin back to pull a thread up from over a year ago?!? AMAZING! just my 2 cents.

The Deer Assassin's wife.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Is the thread for real?

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tzone
Is the thread for real?

Sadly, yes it is.

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
DeerAssasin......keep up the good work!

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
+1

I've killed 20 something bears and though I've eaten some, my mother's barn cats love me. laugh

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
this thread was over an year old

why it resurfaced is beyond me

heck i only killed 9 this year

but i put my son on his biggest buck
kid next door got his first along with my wife

if it was my ego it be all about me and not others

btw
tn hunters for the hungry had a record year for donations

at least the meat santa helps feed the poor take kids other than his own out and show them hunting
and dont sit behind a computer and put down some one cause they cant or wont do something to help the poor and kids with fathers that show them no attention

If you cant hang'em on the wall
Hang'em between your teeth!!!
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (222Sako, 1minute, 204guy, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 64 invisible), 2,248 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,694
Posts18,494,150
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.