Home
I have been blessed indeed. I am not a good hunter Id say above average but nothing special. I am a great killer, I see an opportunity and I execute the plan. I am versatile I have killed deer with recurve bow, compound bow, crossbow and sidelock ml, inline ml, and smokeless ml, rifle and pistol, If it was legal Id try to kill one with a spear. I love hunting, I love the peace and serenity that only the woods can provide I enjoy watching all of God's creatures and their habits and the things they can teach us. I love the kill and I love to eat them, I feel they are truly a blessing the Lord has given us.
I have had the privilege of putting my son on his first turkey with a crossbow at the age of 7, a nice longbeard turkey 19.1 lbs 9.25 beard 1 inch spurs. His first deer at the age of 9 a 3.5 yo 8 pointer 201 lbs live weight, not a big rack but it is a monster on his wall. I put his best friend Country Music Legend Ronnie Milsap's grand son on his first deer a lil spike this past fall.

I have killed a few good bucks although some of my most memorable kills are doe's.

116 inch ND 8 point

133 inch 8point aged 6.5 years old 205 live weight

124 inch 10 point 225 live weight aged 2.5 years old

121 inch 8 pont 225 live weight aged 3.5 years old

130 inch 11 point 223 live weight aged 3.5 years old

i havent scored him but id guess 110 inch or so 12 point
great split g 2 s live weight 208 lbs biggest head i have ever seen on a TN deer

notable mention

2007 6 point 18 inch inside spread
2009 12 point main frame 8 with 4 3 inch kickers

by the numbers

2007 TN number #1 deer killer 32 kills

131 deer killed

11,526 lbs of field dressed meat

killed in 11 different counties in TN and 2 deer killed in ND

avg distance of shot all weapons
62 yds

avg distance deer travel after shot all weapons

55 yds

young hunters pay attention as to which month to be in the woods

sept 7 deer
oct 24 deer
nov. 57 deer
dec 28 deer
jan 15 deer

7 am to 9 am

61 deer

9- noon

5 deer

noon- 4 pm

7 deer

4pm - dark

58 deer

38 deer from ground
93 deer from an elevated position

I have several other stats to bore you but i will refrain.

The best advice I can give to folks that want to kill a deer is simple.

Be in the woods as much as possible and especially in NOV early morn and late eve.

I have been called every thing in the world from "game hog" to being cocky and arrogant , but the folks that know me know how I truly am. I have hunted with the best hunters in the state of TN and we share some great memories that will last forever, but one of the best memories is of a good friend Jeff who is still fighting cancer and in 09 was weak from chemo who sent me off in the dark to be surrounded by livestock while he killed a good buck and i helped drag it out for him, never been so happy to drag a deer. I could go on and on. My buddy Bobby who is the deer killing est person I know, yes he is better than me he kills some real nice bucks but nothing like the time he tried to put me on a monster after he tagged out 3 that year, i killed 2 does and was so happy. My buddy Roger who is a total nut PERIOD him and his wife are the best cooks one time he killed one and i killed two it took us 2.5 hours to get them out we laughed the whole time knowing if a few mored would of showed up we would of shot them too. Gene who always invites me to the honey hole when the weather sucks but we always get fried chicken and beer for lunch. Joe up in macon county and rick and andy in knoxville and jimmy n brett for turkey season.
Jason and I have had a lot of fun the last 2 years especially this year
I killed the most beautiful yote ever off his place (joke) and i shot one in front of him that he was going to shoot, we were a lil to close to each other but it was a safe shot for the safety folks reading we knew where we were in the trees. Last but not least my best hunting buddy Pat i could type for 2 days of all of our stories.

We have a very liberal limit in Unit L here in middle Tn, all deer were taken legally.

I donate deer to a local church in Nashville where they feed poor and homeless in the Nashville area around Christmas I also give deer to 2 specific poor family's that I help personally every year .

I also donate to HFTH hunters feeding the hungry.

Every one reading this cant be all that broke as I assume they pay for an internet connection I urge all hunters to kill an extra deer and donate to HFTH whether it is free or at a reduced fee, heck to be honest just try to help some one out cause there is nothing like a good piece of meat at the dinner table.

I look forward to the future hunting with my new woman, and my son and I have this boy next door I am going to put him on his first deer this coming year.

I will share a few pics from the past

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Ronnie Milsap's grand son

[Linked Image]

my first

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

my boy

[Linked Image]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/deerassassin/100_5547.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/deerassassin/100_5483.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/deerassassin/100_5241.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/deerassassin/100_4706.jpg[/img]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Very nice story and pic's
Blah blah blah blah blah.... laugh

Great post, Lade!
How come you look raging mad in most photo's? LOL Cool pictures. I wish I would have kept better track of my kills.It's tough to beat great times in the woods!
Originally Posted by highridge1
How come you look raging mad in most photo's? LOL Cool pictures. I wish I would have kept better track of my kills.It's tough to beat great times in the woods!

the question i get asked most lol

i have pics and kill tags on all and keep a spread sheet tracking a lot of info

i did forget to post
And of couse the man that put me on my first deer who has taught me so much and have had so many memories with
JERRY O

when i killed my first one i was smiling from ear to ear he said to quit it your a killer u dont smile

and it has stuck

me and my buddy pat joke killn is serious business

thats why we dont do it

just a habit

now when my son kills he makes me smile in his pics and it is soooo easy as I am so proud of him

I prefer the Dale Earnhardt approach. He did more for people who had nothing than anyone will ever know, and he never said a word about it.
Nice pics and stories!

You obviously live in mid/west TN. What part of the State do you hunt? Public or private?

I'm looking into options as the deer hunting in my part of TN kinda sucks compared to what I'm used to in NW PA.

Thanks for sharing.
Of course the best month and times would be for TN. Not the rest of the country...
Had a buck running does here HARD yesterday.... Our main rut here can be early to mid October, down the road a bit it doesn't even think about getting hot till Christmas or so..
BTW imagine the size those bucks could be if you shot mature deer, not 2.5 and 3.5 year old bucks. You have what appears to be a nice gene pool going there. Our 2.5 s are not that large antler wise here. I wish they were. Of course I won't shoot a buck unless its trash or mature IE 5.5 or older, preferably older.
Originally Posted by DEER_ASSASSIN

[Linked Image]

It looks like your puppy just died, somebody stole your girl and you were forced to have your picture taken with a couple dead deer

We need a little more of this grin and less of this mad

Capt. Horatio Hornblower

He's a serious man too.

[Linked Image]

Very good pictures an great write but by best is the people we help an hunt with
Originally Posted by bwinters
Nice pics and stories!

You obviously live in mid/west TN. What part of the State do you hunt? Public or private?

I'm looking into options as the deer hunting in my part of TN kinda sucks compared to what I'm used to in NW PA.

Thanks for sharing.

east tn can be rough to hunt although there are some nice bucks out there

i hunt public and private land

there is great public land in tn off of some of the rivers to accessed only by boat most folks wont put forth the effort

Originally Posted by rost495
BTW imagine the size those bucks could be if you shot mature deer, not 2.5 and 3.5 year old bucks. You have what appears to be a nice gene pool going there. Our 2.5 s are not that large antler wise here. I wish they were. Of course I won't shoot a buck unless its trash or mature IE 5.5 or older, preferably older.

apples to oranges Tx is way different than tn

these bucks were taken from a great place with some great soil in the river bottoms

most 2 yo buck I have killed in tn are lucky to be 150-160 live weight

i swore no way a 2 yo in tn will weight 225 live

but when i compared the jaw bone with my 6.5 yo there is a major difference

and truth be told i could care less about a big buck id rather shoot does i cant stand to hear I heard this bullet performs well well I shoot a lot with a lot of different bullets and at different speeds and ranges
truth be told you could kill a deer with a rock it you are accurate they all work just some better than others

Way to stack'm up.....

Tony
Brag brag brag brag..........
I don't think the OP posted this to brag. I find it interesting.

To the OP: I have been to the knoxville area twice for work. Spent a total of one month there at different times. That is beautiful country and everyone seems so laid back. I told the wife we shoud move there and get away from the hustle and bussle of everything.
The campfire bad ass face always gives me a chuckle, so I guess it serves some purpose. However if that is how hunting made me feel I would do something else.
Heres "my" problem with this thread.
I am not a good hunter Id say above average but nothing special. I am a great killer, I see an opportunity and I execute the plan. I am versatile I have killed deer with recurve bow, compound bow, crossbow and sidelock ml, inline ml, and smokeless ml, rifle and pistol, If it was legal Id try to kill one with a spear.
OK thats bragging.
I love the kill
Kill kill kill.....how many times has this word been used on this thread? smirk

by the numbers

131 deer killed

32 kills in 1 year? no one needs that many deer! I dont care who you are.

I have been called every thing in the world from "game hog" to being cocky and arrogant ,
You are in my opinion a MURDERER!
I have hunted with the best hunters in the state of TN
Blah blah blah
My buddy Bobby who is the deer killing est person I know, yes he is better than me
I dont hardly believe it.

I donate deer to a local church in Nashville where they feed poor and homeless in the Nashville area around Christmas I also give deer to 2 specific poor family's that I help personally every year .

I also donate to HFTH hunters feeding the hungry.
All I hear is Brag brag brag!
Me me this me me that.

Kill kill kill

I absolutely DO NOT AGREE with killing a deer "just" to donate it.

If you are not going to eat it I do not think you should kill it.

I would rate you a murderer! period!

Legally killing deer is NOT murder. I salute fellow Volunteer State hunter DA for contributing to the following story in my local paper today:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) � Tennessee deer hunters have contributed a record amount of venison to feed the hungry.
The Tennessee Wildlife Federation says this season's Hunters for the Hungry program brought in nearly 56 tons of donated venison. That's up 9 percent from last year's amount.

Program coordinator Matt Simscox says the TWF hopes more hunters will donate a dollar to the Hunters for the Hungry program as they renew their hunting and fishing licenses.

The federation has placed chest freezers at several locations for hunters to donate part of their venison as they pick it up from the processors.

You can kill a couple of does and yearlings a year with a stick, so shooting a dumpster load of them with a rifle doesn't prove someone's prowess or level of skill.

A matter of fact, it usually demonstrates a lack of it and points to other things that guarantee folks who hunt that way will never set foot on my clubs.

JM
A lot will see it as bragging... I see it as a deer hunting obsessed guy letting it all out. Nothing wrong with that. If we were allowed more than one tag per year, I'd probably be right there at it with him. And if the deer pops can withstand the level of killing he describes - no harm. Nothing wrong with killing and donating meat - as long as it's not wasted, someone would be grateful to have it.

Nice photo's and story... working on your smile in the pics though.

Originally Posted by ColdCase1984
Legally killing deer is NOT murder.

I disagree.

He is going out and purposefully KILLING deer for the fun of it....

Its just a bonus and excuse for him to "donate" them....

So is shooting prairie dogs murder?

Is shooting feral hogs murder?

Is shooting 15 doves in an afternoon murder?

Is catching a limit (20) trout murder?

Is killing fireants murder?

Murder is killing humans, and it's a felony.

Is killing hundreds of cows or chickens in a processing plant murder?

Animals are not humans and killing animals is not murder.

Are you a member of PETA?
Did you ever think we could be loosing a fellow hunter? kawi. I hope Iam wrong.
Great Post and alot of great pics there! cool
I commend you for helping out those less fortunate and also for taking the time to bring in a younger generation to carry on the traditional values of not only the harvest, but also helping out thier neighbors needs.
There just dead animals, there here to EAT...Some seem to have forgotten that fact. You guys that continually try to put deer (bucks/antlers) on some kind of pedistal above the everything else are a dimented bunch in your own right IMO...sorry, but I just don't buy into it....Just because some of you guys don't agree with somebody doesn't neccesarily make your opinion any more than what it is...

Legaly harvested animals are being MURDERED by one persons definition!? crazy crazy crazy Just what are YOU doing to positively promote the sport of hunting in the eyes of the non hunting public TOM264??? confused calling other hunters murderers?? crazy crazy THATS MESSED UP DUDE!! Are you a member of an animal right group? confused

Ley em get older,lol laugh ...no offence but If I want em any older I will let em hang in the cooler another week! smirk grin
Haratio Hornblower!!! laugh , Hate to break it to ya but thats gregory peck!!! You guys don't beleive everything you see on tv do you!!!...Thats why hunting has gone to crap in the last several years...90% of the "hunters" out there anymore are buying into the a financial based, edited, tv productins and trying to be bill jerdon. And when it doesn't pan out for YOU like it sells itself on TV then YOU guys have nobody to blame but EVERYBODY ELSE.....well...., welcome to real world if you can ever find your way back!! whistle wink

To the new troll above who is too cowardly to come out and debate the point with his normal handle...

That's about as transparent as trying to justify killing 30 odd animals in a season by claiming to be the meat Santa of Tennessee. whistle
----------------------------------
Back to the topic,

I don't have a problem with it if it's not done where I hunt.

We let a friend in a couple of years ago. He shot 4 deer in one hunt (all does and yearlings). At the time, we went by Ms. State game regs, so you could take 4 does in a season, but not at once.

When we told him he was done on his does for the year, he brought his 6 yr. old son and killed 3 more on another hunt.

Came back to the camp claiming the kid had shot them, he had a scope ring on his eye where that tiny .223 rifle had popped him.

Sent him on his merry way right then and there.

1 guy like that can cause more schit at a camp than a PETA convention.

They usually have to hunt alone, as other hunters are put off by their actions and have nothing to do with them.

Is it murder, hell no. It's selfishness and greed. It's taking more than your fair share, which is a no-no where I grew up.

As Tom pointed out, donating the meat is a cover for this guys greed. It's about crackin' & stackin', otherwise he wouldn't have tried to slip in all those self serving compliments and the facial expression in the picks are telling as well.

Read between the lines, He simply wants to be acknowledged as a super hunter. Just look at his name here for pete's sake. DEER ASSASSIN....

Poor guy he told on himself, but those seeking approval and attention usually do.

JM
Nope, not a troll,...or a coward.... smile
I don't care how you hunt on your place or who you let or don't let hunt there...Thats your business and no concern of mine. cool

I think legality is the only issue here, and what is there to debate on the legal issue? It either is or it isn't...there is no debate...
If there legal, than other than your opinion, who cares what you think? confused Do you really think the folks benefiting from others generosity cares if the meat they are eating was the first deer killed or the last? If someone(anyone) wants to hunt the way they want to within the legal boundries of the law it is none of YOUR business what they decide to do..unless of course its on a place that you have GODLY controll over then you can do however ever you see fit wink ... with guys like some of you all around who needs peta!? crazy...
Now re-read the very first line in your response to me... is that really any way to welcome a new member?... frown

2 posts... nice. Thats a giveaway if I ever saw one.
Abortion is legal, don't make it right though.

My post was not directed at the legality of what he does, it simply addressed his motivation for why he does it, based on his own posts.

It's there in black and white. Like I said, he told on himself.

I am a great killer, I see an opportunity and I execute the plan. I am versatile I have killed deer with recurve bow, compound bow, crossbow and sidelock ml, inline ml, and smokeless ml, rifle and pistol, If it was legal Id try to kill one with a spear.

A give away for what?... confused
What am I giving away just because I'm not gonna label a man as a murderer for HUNTING!? crazy For legaly killing more animals tha I THINK he should?
Because I am not gonna call a man out for posting in away that I THINK they should be doing it...
Because I'm not gonna post cute little pics and make little inuindo remarks because heaven forbid somebody else does somethin differantly than the way I THINK they should!...
Give away what? I still don't understand that confused You got a mind and a key board friend, use em, cause I don't know how to read em!... laugh

If someone posts something controversial on here you are going to get a myriad of responses.

Don't offer up, "I kill 30+ deer every year" and claim you are a "Great Killer", then act dumbfounded when someone disagrees with the practice.

Holy schit...

JM
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Abortion is legal, don't make it right though.

My post was not directed at the legality of what he does, it simply addressed his motivation for why he does it, based on his own posts.

It's there in black and white. Like I said, he told on himself.

I am a great killer, I see an opportunity and I execute the plan. I am versatile I have killed deer with recurve bow, compound bow, crossbow and sidelock ml, inline ml, and smokeless ml, rifle and pistol, If it was legal Id try to kill one with a spear.

So now your equating the mans hunting outlook to comitting abortion? crazy crazy

If the man is hunting legally what is MORALY wrong with what he is doing as long as he is LEGAL and helping reach the managment goals set up for the units that he is hunting in? confused ...
Forget about him moses,...explain your position on hunting and killing to me...the deer assain has explaind hisself very openly and honestly about his position. He likes the kill, so what confused ....You other guys are where I am having trouble understanding what you all think it means to hunt and kill something. Why do you guys have a problem with anyone that LEGALY takes advantage of a renewable resource? (which in TN you could legaly kill a couple of hundred deer a year) ...Because in REALITY that is all game animals are a renewable resource. JUST LIKE PINE TREES. You think a man should live in a 10x10 shack just because thats what you think everyone should do? crazy ...Anybody that puts any kind of an exalted or spritual attachment to deer or any other animals are the ones with the real issues in MY OPINION, not a man that is offering up releif to folks in tough times......

Geezee...you guys get your panties in wad like this all the time!?... cry crazy

If someone posts something controversial on here you are going to get a myriad of responses.

Don't offer up, "I kill 30+ deer every year" and claim you are a "Great Killer", then act dumbfounded when someone disagrees with the practice.

Holy schit...

JM

I went back and re read the entire post again...I didn't see where the man was "dumbfounded" about any of the responces to his post..some folks did want why he didn't smile anymore than he did...A few others did slight and try to belittle the guy because of thier own personal issue but I never did see where he addressed those in any kind of a defencive manner that I could see. 30 deer a year may not be a great killer in some folks book, but in my book I think its a pretty good start if killin is your goal! wink grin

Personally, I started to say that if I couldn't grow a beard any better than that I wouldn't be smiling either, or putting my mug in any of my pictures...But then that would just running my mouth off about my own position and giving a reflection of the duece bag that it would surely make me appear to be... smile

One more thing...just what is holy schit... confused
You know, I have heard that forever it seems like...Is there really such a thing as holy schit?...And how do you recognise it when you see it?. I reckon I have seen and can identify nearly every knid of schit in the woods where I hunt at but I just don't know that I would ever be able to identife holy schit if i ever came across it...Do have any pics of it?....

You are the dumbfounded one....

Went over your head, but I can't say that I'm suprised.

It is what it is. Spewing nonsense and excuses won't change it, but I'm sure you will continue to do so.

Thanks for the entertainment, slow day at work.

JM

p.s.

Originally Posted by tndrbstr
a reflection of the duece bag that it would surely make me appear to be...

It's spelled douche bag.

laffin'
well moses I may be dumbfounded..I reckon I have might have even been called worse at times....
But to even go so far as to call me out, or anyone else, as a coward and to be posting under another user name just because you don't like what I have said, in reality, just makes you clueless.... smile

So much for hoping Swampy was an only child...
You are the dumbfounded one....

Went over your head, but I can't say that I'm suprised.

It is what it is. Spewing nonsense and excuses won't change it, but I'm sure you will continue to do so.

Thanks for the entertainment, slow day at work.

JM

p.s.

a reflection of the duece bag that it would surely make me appear to be...

It's spelled douche bag.

laffin'

LOL,..I guess it depends on what kind of bike you ride! laugh ...
Thats is an inside joke, which if i had to explain it you would most likely not understand....
I'm still waiting on the pic of that holy schit...and by the way , that ain't the way that [bleep] is spelled either... whistle
Hey Duece, LOL. You even managed to spell that wrong genius.... It's Deuce... blush

I can't educate the ignorant in one day, but here are some pointers.

(SCHIT): That's one way you can spell it here so the stupid can get the message, otherwise it's bleeped out and leaves them guessing and frustrated. grin

Like in your post above Poindexter....

Example:

You are full of schit.

You are full of [bleep].

See the difference? Try this, it may help you with your english. Thank me later.

[Linked Image]
LOL @ moses,...I reckon I said everything I intended on sayin and you got the meaning of it so it seems like it worked out as intended....You don't like they way others hunt (legaly) you can trash on em,
you don't like the way that others talk (type/ spell whatever), you can trash on that too...
I don't think thats really the objective of deal but if thats what blows your skirt up and gives you anykind of justification that you feel you need then have at it .... smile cool
As long as someone doesn't hunt like that at my clubs, I don't care, but I think it's wrong.

Just like I said in my previous posts.

Have a good one.

JM
Have a good one.

JM

Same to ya... smile cool

A give away for what?... confused
What am I giving away just because I'm not gonna label a man as a murderer for HUNTING!? crazy For legaly killing more animals tha I THINK he should?
Because I am not gonna call a man out for posting in away that I THINK they should be doing it...
Because I'm not gonna post cute little pics and make little inuindo remarks because heaven forbid somebody else does somethin differantly than the way I THINK they should!...
Give away what? I still don't understand that confused You got a mind and a key board friend, use em, cause I don't know how to read em!... laugh

Its a give away that you only came running to a friends help, if you are not indeed one and the same as assassin is. Tennessee Deer Buster.......... sounds about the same and only 2 posts but jump right in this one to help out your buddy.

I kinda admire ya for helping a bit, but I don't care for that style of posting either.

YOu'll find some of my posts to here that have numbers at times, ONLY to show that I have a bit of experience. And some reference to some shooting, only to show that in some areas I have a bit of experience. But I just don't care for someone that just comes on to brag about how many deer they killed.

Then I get nailed because I made a comment of how nice those deer could be if given a few more years because they certainly are nice at a young age.... one just has to wonder. And the OP then says he likes killing does more anyway... but gives all the data on bucks....

Well, for me, I don't kill a buck unless its a cull or goes on teh wall, I use does for everything else. Because its the correct management tool for us all to use in my hunting areas. Would be hard for me to kill a buck thats not mature or trash anymore.

OF course I"m not ramming that down anyones throat but I get tired of seeing could have been good racks sawed off laying in a corner of the garage with rats gnawing on em....
Its a give away that you only came running to a friends help, if you are not indeed one and the same as assassin is. Tennessee Deer Buster.......... sounds about the same and only 2 posts but jump right in this one to help out your buddy.

I kinda admire ya for helping a bit, but I don't care for that style of posting either.
YOu'll find some of my posts to here that have numbers at times, ONLY to show that I have a bit of experience. And some reference to some shooting, only to show that in some areas I have a bit of experience. But I just don't care for someone that just comes on to brag about how many deer they killed.

Ok fair enough smile that wasn't a difficult acronym was it?...I am not deer assasin nor haver I've ever met the man. actually I have registered and just reading for a few days now. That is the first post I have seen him make.
..I may not personaly go in for the way lots of folks post either but that can go both ways if you know what I'm saying.
So if you want to throw numbers out there for what ever reason then thats ok, but somebody else does, then they must have alternative motives or obviously be covering up for some lack of skill or foresite? crazy Ya THAT makes a whole lot of sence...

Did You yourself not just stressed how you manage the deer in your area for your situation as you see it? Isn't THAT what its all about? is MANAGMENT? confused
I don't know his (assasins) situation so I can't really comment on what, if any impact, his pursuits are to the overall health of the deer herd in his area. I do know that we can legaly kill three does a day for almost 90 consecutive days in 1/3 of our state. But to just come out and throw somekind of morality flag, (not saying it was you specificly but it was throw) based soley on the number of deer somebody kills without knowing the whole situation just doesn't seem right to me as it seems to some others. If they are going to folks that will eat them, and are not being wasted, and are helping the states wildlife professionals meet thier managment goals then whos concern is it what he or anyone else kills LEGALLY or why? confused Its not mine and I LIVE in this state.

OF course I"m not ramming that down anyones throat but I get tired of seeing could have been good racks sawed off laying in a corner of the garage with rats gnawing on em....

There again, if its deer that you would never lay eyes on anyway, what concern is it of yours what anyone else legaly kills. What is a good rack anyways? confused I can tell you that I will never mount another deer period, so what am I now a bad and immoral person because any buck that I do decide to kill will either have its antlers cut up for knife handles or left for the rodents to chew on? I have never put a tape measure on any deer I have ever killed..Why? because it just doesn't matter to me.....I tell you what, if it will make you feel any better the next 5.5 year old buck I kill you can send me the money to have it mounted and I will put your name on a plaque underneath it... cool smile

I am just not going to put anyone down or diss them for thier own choice as to how they legally hunt, thats all...its nothing personal for or against anyone....

My my my we got us a live one....

OK maybe Murderer was harsh...maybe not.

How about (forgetting state laws and regs) unethical, immoral and plain not right.

Its all about killing....you have to admit it he says he loves killing.

I'm glad this is all taking place in your wonderful state and not mine.....hehehe

For someone to come on here and fervently stick up for another in his home state makes you wonder...you butt buddies?

30+ deer unused by him to me is the same as shooting the deer and letting them lay.

Butt whatever (notice I spelled it b-u-t-t?)

Originally Posted by Tom264

How about (forgetting state laws and regs) unethical, immoral and plain not right.

I'm glad this is all taking place in your wonderful state and not mine.....hehehe

For someone to come on here and fervently stick up for another in his home state makes you wonder...you butt buddies?

30+ deer unused by him to me is the same as shooting the deer and letting them lay.Butt whatever (notice I spelled it b-u-t-t?)

Well tom, I guess its always easier to make belittleing remarks and throw mud than to rationalize your position like a grown up. And while it does make your character pretty clear it does tend to distort your overall position on hunting and knowledge of wildlife managment in general, at least to me.... But If someone is going to make uneducated comments and bash fellow hunters(?) based more on thier uninformed emotional feelings than on facts that is the easiest and most typical way to do it I reckon. I put a question mark behind fellow hunters because to be honest tom, I'm just not to sure of where you stand on the whole hunting/killing (murdering, your words) issue... confused
So somebody that hunts LEGALLY within the guide lines that are set up in thier state for the benifit of managing thier wildlife is commiting MURDER when they kill animals in order to help the state reach those goals crazy .... You can slam me all you want to friend but that is classic animal rights propaganda BS and i don't care who is spewing it out OR what state they are from........butt, as you say, whatever, (notice that i spelled it b-u-t-t also)

30 dead deer, so if 30 differant people killed one deer each then the MURDERS wouldn't of taken place?..What they would not be as dead as they are now with one person killing them?....

Forget the the state laws and regs?...No, lets don't forget the state laws and regs. That would be allowing and ignorance and emotion into the process of our states game managment program, we have enough of that to deal with anyways...Lets let the state wildlife biologist recommend the laws and regs that will benifit the long term health of OUR states deer herds based on our KNOWN AND PROVEN current populations and harvest trends....
Regardless of what you feel personally(moraly ethicly or otherwise) the managment program takes into account people with with higher than average kills (murders according to you) to offset those will lower than average kills tom..ity called WILDLIFE MANAGMENT....And you know what, If this man hadn't killed any deer at all,... those that didn't kill one, STILL would not have killed one. So I guess that your moral and ethical solution would be to up the quota limits to 4 or more deer a day in these over populated areas to reach the managment goals..But you know what tom, not one of those folks that didn't kill a deer would not have killed a deer anyways with a 10 deer limit OR regardless of what the deer assasin killed...

What if these 30 deer came off of 10, 500 acres farms that nobody else is allowed access to hunt on for one reason or another? Is three deer from 500 acres a year over harvesting of taking advantage of the health of the deer heard? I mean really, is it? confused I really don't care how you feel personaly when it comes to your ethics or morals, those are personal attributes that should never even be attempted to be regulated imo...So I guess that it would be better to have 60 more mouths to feed( 30does+30 fawns) come spring on already over populated and stressed habitate than to reduce the herd for the long term benifit of the deer as well as the habitate. confused I guess in your perfect ethical and moral mind that allowing over population is just the right thing to do?... confused So he likes the KILLING part the best!...WHO CARES if thats his favorite part of the hunt!?...The mouths need to be eliminated in in some areas, period...

If anybody has any knowledge or fact that one person LEGALLY killing 30 deer is anything but benificial to the over all health of the deer under thier present circumstances then thats fine, lets see it...If you don't then your just spouting off with your emotions and opinions thru ignorance of thier particular situation

Tennesse hunters gave well over 100,000 lbs of deer to benifit needy familys across our state thru the hunters for the hungry program...thats not counting all the people that were helped out that are seperate from that program that are just neighbors down the road in need.... And by your standards (ethics, morals, definition of right and wrong), all those deer were murdered and had just as well been left to rot in the woods? confused

What about the senseless killing (murdering) of coyotes or feral hogs?..Does that raise an ethical and moral flag in your court too? Or is that somehow moraly or ethicly differant in your personal view? confused confused Cause we kill the crap out of em down here!!!.... whistle

Ya know tom,...It don't take much of a man to stand up on his moral/ethical soap box and try pissin on anybodys shoulders that they don't see eye to eye with, and I don't have a problem with that if thats what you want to do,...just don't try to convince me that its raining.... smile
Maybe if you can't keep yourself from letting these disscusions get personal just because someone doesn't share your view or opinion, then you would be better off sticking to playing with the dead ones?.... wink

I'm done with this,...yu'all spellcheck me and have fun!.... smile cool

Talking about emotional....your so emotional when you speak I'm almost in tears feeling sorry for you and the deer assassin.

So you think I'm an animal rights type of guy huh?

You obviously do not know me very well.. go back into my threads and see what kind of hunting I do.

I got pics too.......

Butt again whatever..........
Sorry,..I've done 10-4'd ya.... smirk grin
The thing of it is, here in Indiana each hunter can legally harvest/kill over 400+ deer a year.

Now if all 268,485 hunters in our state killed their allotted 400+ deer then by arithmetic we would have killed 107,394,000 deer....now tell me this...what state holds that many deer?

Now I know that this number is unrealistic so what if we each hunter killed 30 deer? by the numbers we would have killed 8,054,550 deer.....I bet that number is over 15 times the population of all of Indiana's deer herd.

SO, what I'm getting at is in MY state for instance the legislaters came up with some fabricated number to kill off the deer herd because the insurance companies are lining THEIR pockets with cash.... it is a known problem here.

Now like I said if each of us hunters just go out to kill all the deer we possibly can for the sake of the fact we love killing then eventually we will kill off all the deer in our state which ultimately is the goal of the legislators/insurance companies!

Thats my opinion and shared by many others here in my state.

Now if the law says its legal it doesnt mean its right!

Right?
Originally Posted by ColdCase1984
Legally killing deer is NOT murder.

I disagree.

He is going out and purposefully KILLING deer for the fun of it....

Its just a bonus and excuse for him to "donate" them....

Enjoying killing deer is now a bad thing??? Did I hit a link to a peta board or what. The day I quit enjoying hunting (and without killing, it's just a walk in the bush), I'll quit hunting.
A Couple observations:
Killing "as many deer as you can" is a sign of a young (maturity wise) hunter (which he is if he's only been hunting 10 years). Many of us when we started out hunting took as many deer as we legally could, but we never had the opportunity to take 20 or 30 deer per season and or it wasn't legal. I don't think I could do it simply because I wouldn't want to have to deal with all those deer. I'd rather watch em walk than fool with em after 8-10 guttings.
I don't really believe tennessee allows that many deer to be taken by a single hunter???
I wonder if he doesn't have access to a highfence operation. In that case, culling that many does would not be surprising and those who do always leave out that little "high fence" detail.
But ultimately, even though somewhat distastefull, taking all those deer if legal and in places where the deer density can support such things, it's no big deal to me. I just wouldn't want someone like that in my club. If he's hunting private land or public land, no problem at all. I'm just thinking he has a lot of time to hunt during the fall and I must confess, I am a little jelous of that.
Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
I'm just thinking he has a lot of time to hunt during the fall and I must confess, I am a little jelous of that.
I'm thinking that's one of the most honest things I've seen posted on these forums. I personally don't want to deal with 30 deer per season but if someone else does and it's legal where they hunt, more power too 'em ! I don't go huntin' to watch the birds sing or the grass grow, I go because I wanna kill schitt.
Ho hell. think boys. The capsion is in pastence.
Originally Posted by kawi
Ho hell. think boys. The capsion is in pastence.

confused
Rather B Hunting--Yeah we can take that many deer and more in TN. In the mid part of the state designated as Unit L we can take 3 does per day from mid November through about the 2nd week of January with the season being closed for 7-10 days during the mid part of that interval. So yes a hunter can legally take many more deer per season than 30 legally. We can take 3 bucks per season additionally. No need for a fence operation to get that many deer at all. PH
I was thinking along those lines when I read the post, 30 deer to field dress, drag out, process, that's alot of work, more than I want. Heck, I shot two this year and that was enough for me even though I had more tags. I think if the resources are there, and a man is actually putting that much work into gathering meat for others, that is a pretty admirable thing. But if you are stacking up thirty kills because you just love to make things die, I think you will eventually come to a point when you rethink those choices. Killing for me is actually the least enjoyable part of the hunt, I breath a sigh of relief when the animal finally expires, I love the hunt and the meal that follows. I don't look down upon those that don't share my sentiments. Most hunters that I have gotten to know and have long term experience just seem to end up that way is all( my observations anyway).
God bless
MM
As long as someone doesn't hunt like that at my clubs, I don't care, but I think it's wrong.

Just like I said in my previous posts.

Have a good one.

JM

i pay taxes on my land I kill as i see fit and legal

I hunt several places that hunters just want to shoot bucks so I am allowed to kill does only so they can kill the big bucks

as far as murder that is so funny i may die laughing

in fact this year there were folks that killed way more than my 25

hell the last week of the season i let 19 does walk on a eve hunt 12 on another and 27 on the last day

cause as the fellow above mention you do get tired of gutting.

the problem with hunting is hunter and IMO will be the downfall of hunting.

whether it is baiting, 223, crossbows high fence, trophy hunting so forth and so on there is always something to complain about
you hunt your way i will hunt mine

as far as the comment about killing a lot with a rifle..
well at least i can tell you what works and does not and can stack plenty of photos up for proof.
heck i loaded ammo for 3 buds this year all of which was pleased with rifles that shot .7 or less at 100 and killed deer very effectively in fact i was real tickled my bud killed a nice tx buck with his 257 roy 110 accubond 3527 fps

i love to see folks get so ruffled over nothing

feeding poor is so bad and is an excuse to kill well i guess u can send ur money to feed the children i will take care of the folks in tn and the US
I personally believe it is better to do something than to do nothing.

Well i got to take 2 10 year olds turkey hunting this weekend

have at it
and i called my self
Deer Assassin when i killed 1 and 2 a year
Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
A Couple observations:
Killing "as many deer as you can" is a sign of a young (maturity wise) hunter (which he is if he's only been hunting 10 years). Many of us when we started out hunting took as many deer as we legally could, but we never had the opportunity to take 20 or 30 deer per season and or it wasn't legal. I don't think I could do it simply because I wouldn't want to have to deal with all those deer. I'd rather watch em walk than fool with em after 8-10 guttings.
I don't really believe tennessee allows that many deer to be taken by a single hunter???
I wonder if he doesn't have access to a highfence operation. In that case, culling that many does would not be surprising and those who do always leave out that little "high fence" detail.
But ultimately, even though somewhat distastefull, taking all those deer if legal and in places where the deer density can support such things, it's no big deal to me. I just wouldn't want someone like that in my club. If he's hunting private land or public land, no problem at all. I'm just thinking he has a lot of time to hunt during the fall and I must confess, I am a little jelous of that.

tn limit is like 300

do the math

[Linked Image]

http://www.state.tn.us/twra/deerseasons.html

i hunt private and public land

no high fence

I dont really hunt a lot ...dont get me wrong I hunt more than the average person but..

I work full time I have custody of my 10 yo full time except in the summer when he goes to ND to be with his sorry excuse of a mother
a 112 lb lab that is a baby

i cut about 20 ricks a wood a year
hunt fish and still got time to keep the girlfriend happy
heck next year me and her will be hunting a lot she is going to kill her first
note in in unit L

hunt in
Cheatham
davidson
smith
williamson
macon
henry
humphries
bedford
lincoln
and hickman counties
So much Drama! And men talk about us women! well Tndrbstr so nice to see you somewhere! and I know DA and Tndrbster both, personally, and trust me they are not the same person! this is all so amusing, but I guess boys will be boys! laugh
Actually I'm the best deer hunter in TN. I'll hold back on the pics and let you enjoy the fame. smile

1st buck shown in thread is a nice one. congrats!
Posted By: PMC Re: 10 years of great deer hunting - 03/25/11
How did I miss this thread?

I'm the guy in the Auburn hat with DA. You may not like his style but he for sure gets it done.

TN's limit this year was 315.

I am not surprised that some people don't like how many deer he hunted and killed. He is a hoot to be in camp with.

Funny story, The buck in the first picture was taken on my best friends farm. I had complete run of the place and could invite anyone I wanted whenever I wanted. Strict QDM rules. DA was content killing does. The owner liked that because he didn't want to have to make a 2 hour drive to shoot a bunch of does. Other guests would come and pass doe after doe.

The day DA killed that buck one of those guests, a pure "trophy" hunter looked at that deer and said "It's ok, if that's what your after" implying it was to small. Here's the punch line, the chief deer biologist for the state aged that deer at 6.5 at least. How do you get more trophy than a 6.5 year old buck?

I've met a lot of hunter's a few of which I will invite to hunt with me. The DA knows he can always hunt anyplace I have.

Pmc
Me great doe killer....I kill doe with rifle.....I give to needy people cause I like to kill.....killing is good, to not kill is bad.....kill, kill, kill.....I better than you cause I kill trophy doe, you kill 1 or 2 a year I kill 30+....kill, kill, kill....
So how do you really feel? smile

Pmc
Originally Posted by PMC

I'm the guy in the Auburn hat with DA. You may not like his style but he for sure gets it done.

So you were the guy that looked like he just watched his puppy get run over? If you guys dont want to smile thats one thing but at least look like you enjoyed hunting. I couldnt tell if you guys were constipated, just got grounded by your parents, trying your best to look "tough" or just found out your girl dumped you.

I have to give you guys credit though, it makes me chuckle every time I see those kinds of pictures grin

To each their own, knock em down and feed the homeless for all I care
Posted By: PMC Re: 10 years of great deer hunting - 03/25/11
It's a running joke we have with some friends. Basically taking a life is serious business. smile

Pmc
Originally Posted by PMC
It's a running joke we have with some friends. Basically taking a life is serious business. smile

Pmc

I've seen that twice now on this thread. I was just curious.
I have been blessed indeed. I am not a good hunter Id say above average but nothing special. I am a great killer, I see an opportunity and I execute the plan. I am versatile I have killed deer with recurve bow, compound bow, crossbow and sidelock ml, inline ml, and smokeless ml, rifle and pistol, If it was legal Id try to kill one with a spear. I love hunting, I love the peace and serenity that only the woods can provide I enjoy watching all of God's creatures and their habits and the things they can teach us. I love the kill and I love to eat them, I feel they are truly a blessing the Lord has given us.
I have had the privilege of putting my son on his first turkey with a crossbow at the age of 7, a nice longbeard turkey 19.1 lbs 9.25 beard 1 inch spurs. His first deer at the age of 9 a 3.5 yo 8 pointer 201 lbs live weight, not a big rack but it is a monster on his wall. I put his best friend Country Music Legend Ronnie Milsap's grand son on his first deer a lil spike this past fall.

I have killed a few good bucks although some of my most memorable kills are doe's.

116 inch ND 8 point

great split g 2 s live weight 208 lbs biggest head i have ever seen on a TN deer

notable mention

by the numbers

131 deer killed

62 yds

55 yds

sept 7 deer
oct 24 deer
nov. 57 deer
dec 28 deer
jan 15 deer

7 am to 9 am

61 deer

9- noon

5 deer

noon- 4 pm

7 deer

4pm - dark

58 deer

[Linked Image]

I could see that working in your favor!
Originally Posted by huntsonora

I have to give you guys credit though, it makes me chuckle every time I see those kinds of pictures grin

That's called "Penitentiary face". grin

Originally Posted by Jtown

116 inch ND 8 point

notable mention

by the numbers

131 deer killed

62 yds

55 yds

sept 7 deer
oct 24 deer
nov. 57 deer
dec 28 deer
jan 15 deer

7 am to 9 am

61 deer

9- noon

5 deer

noon- 4 pm

7 deer

4pm - dark

58 deer

[Linked Image]

I could see that working in your favor!
Lol
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!
greatest thing since individually wrapped and processed american cheese..........................................

all hail the mighty deer slayer and please acknowledge his prowess as the greatess deer killer our state has.............

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
To the new troll above who is too cowardly to come out and debate the point with his normal handle...

That's about as transparent as trying to justify killing 30 odd animals in a season by claiming to be the meat Santa of Tennessee. whistle
----------------------------------
Back to the topic,

I don't have a problem with it if it's not done where I hunt.

We let a friend in a couple of years ago. He shot 4 deer in one hunt (all does and yearlings). At the time, we went by Ms. State game regs, so you could take 4 does in a season, but not at once.

When we told him he was done on his does for the year, he brought his 6 yr. old son and killed 3 more on another hunt.

Came back to the camp claiming the kid had shot them, he had a scope ring on his eye where that tiny .223 rifle had popped him.

Sent him on his merry way right then and there.

1 guy like that can cause more schit at a camp than a PETA convention.

They usually have to hunt alone, as other hunters are put off by their actions and have nothing to do with them.

Is it murder, hell no. It's selfishness and greed. It's taking more than your fair share, which is a no-no where I grew up.

As Tom pointed out, donating the meat is a cover for this guys greed. It's about crackin' & stackin', otherwise he wouldn't have tried to slip in all those self serving compliments and the facial expression in the picks are telling as well.

Read between the lines, He simply wants to be acknowledged as a super hunter. Just look at his name here for pete's sake. DEER ASSASSIN....

Poor guy he told on himself, but those seeking approval and attention usually do.

JM

meat santa
laugh laugh laugh laugh

and the rest of the post is so friggin applicable.............................
Amazes me how grown men get into pissin matches! Dear god, everyone has their own opinions, doesnt make one right and one wrong, to each their own. Grow up get over it, sounds like petty jealousy to me, if you cant keep up or hunt as well as someone else, then by all means put them down for the way they chose to do it! Yup, thats mature. If your idea of hunting and harvesting deer differs from someone else, then fine state your opinion and move on, no need to start immature 5 yr old crap. How old do you have to be to be a member on this site?? maybe they should think about raising it to at least past diaper wearin age!! I mean really goin back to pull a thread up from over a year ago?!? AMAZING! just my 2 cents.
Is the thread for real?
Originally Posted by tzone
Is the thread for real?

Sadly, yes it is.
DeerAssasin......keep up the good work!
+1

I've killed 20 something bears and though I've eaten some, my mother's barn cats love me. laugh
this thread was over an year old

why it resurfaced is beyond me

heck i only killed 9 this year

but i put my son on his biggest buck
kid next door got his first along with my wife

if it was my ego it be all about me and not others

btw
tn hunters for the hungry had a record year for donations

at least the meat santa helps feed the poor take kids other than his own out and show them hunting
and dont sit behind a computer and put down some one cause they cant or wont do something to help the poor and kids with fathers that show them no attention

at least the meat santa helps feed the poor take kids other than his own out and show them hunting
and dont sit behind a computer and put down some one cause they cant or wont do something to help the poor and kids with fathers that show them no attention

This is where you are wrong, I do more than my share of good deeds involving taking kids hunting and such, you just won't see me on a web forum tooting my own horn about it. You seem to have a couple of websites you do that on.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I don't go huntin' to watch the birds sing or the grass grow, I go because I wanna kill schitt.

That's unfortunate. Hunters are the true stewards of the outdoors.
Originally Posted by Tngirl
Amazes me how grown men get into pissin matches! Dear god, everyone has their own opinions, doesnt make one right and one wrong, to each their own. Grow up get over it, sounds like petty jealousy to me, if you cant keep up or hunt as well as someone else, then by all means put them down for the way they chose to do it! Yup, thats mature. If your idea of hunting and harvesting deer differs from someone else, then fine state your opinion and move on, no need to start immature 5 yr old crap. How old do you have to be to be a member on this site?? maybe they should think about raising it to at least past diaper wearin age!! I mean really goin back to pull a thread up from over a year ago?!? AMAZING! just my 2 cents.

Seriously? Your wife is posting here now?

Is the rest of TN this Effed up?

Originally Posted by Crockettnj

LMFAO!
Amazes me how grown men get into pissin matches.

Actually no! My TN wife is in the kitchen fixing me a sandwich and getting ready to go to her job. Grins.....

30+ deer unused by him to me is the same as shooting the deer and letting them lay.

Butt whatever (notice I spelled it b-u-t-t?)

Holy chit is it that time of the month shut the [bleep] up.
Sure kbruce whenever your man enough you can come on over here and make me.......

Nah, just the deer czar and his followers.

naw,,,, my wife works and has stayed loyal to me whistle ever since the day i met her. smile smile smile
also aint ate deer meat in over 4 years myself
donate my 1 or 2 selective kills a year to the ftcky meat locker actually for whomever wants to sign up and get one
dont do it as a pretext to rack up numbers as measure of skill or justification either
cause if that was the case
their are plenty of guys in tn
who could go on a "killfest" if they wanted too

we call them brown downers....................................................

we love you meat santa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

remember you can always get your "saint deer killer of tn deer" membership back no matter what you do on that site
which you already know anyways..................................
all ya gotta do is condescend to other egos on their also, and shoot a turnip green , beet green, corn or whatever fed deer that you have been feeding for a couple of years and late summers in your food plot on opening day of archery season with an xbow
under the pretext that you are such a burdened cripple and cant use a regular or traditional bow
which you have posted pics of doing anyways with this condition......
even though you do plenty of other stuff that dont seem to bother you
then have the deer scored by twra types on said same website who plead a case for you to the owners and moderators and get you back on said site carte blanche............................

talk about some good ole boy shyt
and some serious a$$ kissing...................................................

Sure kbruce whenever your man enough you can come on over here and make me.......
are you ready? are you ready?
Let's get it on.
I change weights, swap batteries, repair forks, swap 30lb propane bottles and overhaul tow motors.

But I'm a cripple on the internet......................

I cant pull my compound back,
But I can manhandle this 26" loggers chainsaw and split and
Load up a truck and trailer full of wood in a days work

Man I whooped

But im a cripple on the internet.......................................

the above jabs are from one of the fellow banishees from tn deer
who dont want to post them cause he has some sort of empathy for the "greatest deer hunter ever in TN"

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

unlike, like over on candy land(tndeer)
you aint got followers here to stroke your ego
and the ones from here that do, aint read your post for years on end
and they dont know squat
but we do.........................................................

so go play chutes and ladders at the candy land site and let the rest of the brown downer crew their worship you..........................

funny thing here is

that my original hurt feelings report i created for tn deer is used here quite frequently

it was too harsh for tn deer

candy land..........................................................

keep your post count
it means something over their
dont mean squat to any of us here................................

we will just grind our axe every time you post

why dont you post that turkey magically peeled every ounce of flesh of its neck picture you posted several years ago

almost looked like some high school dissection project of a turkeys neck bones

amazing how that shot completely cleaned off everybit of flesh on that turkeys neck 360degrees completely around it
but yet leaved the neckbones /spinal cloumn perfectly intact
hmmmmmmmmmmmm??????????
absouloutley the most amazing close range shotgun blast shot ever seen

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????

[bleep] most bogus claim of what a shotgun does at close range i have ever seen

but yet on tnqueer when you posted that pic, behind the scenes and unknown to you the pm,s were flying all over the place about it

noone that had any good amount of turkey hunting experience beleived it one bit
and many on their (still on their actually)think it was the most staged and knife or exacto blade carved peice of flesh they ever seen

your bogus...................................................................

some funny crap here for sure, didnt realize a WIFE couldnt post on here, guess the fact that I also hunt doesnt mean squat. Oh well, luckily I dont wear my feelings on my shirtsleeve nor do I give a rats rear what some think about me. I just have never seen so much jealousy in my life! and such immaturity from grown men. I mean if you dont agree, or dont like what he posts or how he hunts, dont read it, just move on, ever heard the phrase "haters made me famous"? unbelievable. Guess not everyone grows up.
Go make us a sandwich.
Go make us sandwich.
shocked

laugh laugh
Go make us a sandwich.

already did!!! grin
Go make us a sandwich.

already did!!! grin

Make another one!
Go make us a sandwich.

already did!!! grin

Make another one!

Nah
Daym Renegade50, did the Folger's guy secretly switch your Jergan's jerk-off lotion with Icy-Hot???

laugh laugh

Good Lord, try some decaf. You might want get some guppies and a fish tank, I hear they're calming.

Hahahaha
it is all good i am not really concerned about him or any one

all i can say is that bird was shot at 6 steps mosberg 835 2oz 3.5 inch winchester xx #6 with a hastings .675 choke

[Linked Image]

think what u will

as far as me being handicap i have never posted that period

i have an office job now and am no longer on the road working on forklifts, yes i ride a bike yes i cut wood and i can shoot a compound bow i have killed deer with one and a recurve after my wreck
i choose to use an xbow cause it is legal and it is a lot easier on my arm as the pushing motion on my left arm is too much for my liking with a compound even with 80% let off

man the army life must of been to0 stressing for you or you are sniffing to much black powder from ur side lock i could care less

bottom line ur jealous you couldnt kill a 180 inch deer in a high fence in Wisconsin much less in TN
i have killed deer with every weapon that is legal and could kill one with a slingshot if i choose to
i think the lack of attention you dont get on the internet is due to your mom n dad not loving you as a child
as far as my activities other than hunting that you are so concerned with...... i have a life sorry

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

that aint my arm or truck either

hope u have a great summer and a great deer season next year
i will keep on keeping doing what i love and what i do best

kill deer
never said i was a good hunter but i am a good deer killer
if u get ur jollies posting on my threads

awesome i am glad for you
i will not change what i do period

like the good ole Jackson Taylor and the Sinners' song say

"Im still the one son all you bitches love to hate"

so keep it up

[Linked Image]
laugh laugh

[Linked Image]

all i can say is that bird was shot at 6 steps mosberg 835 2oz 3.5 inch winchester xx #6 with a hastings .675 choke

Good thing you had the 3.5" for that.
[Linked Image]

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is all good i am not really concerned about him or any one

[Linked Image]

think what u will

i have an office job now and am no longer on the road working on forklifts, yes i ride a bike yes i cut wood and i can shoot a compound bow i have killed deer with one and a recurve after my wreck
i choose to use an xbow cause it is legal and it is a lot easier on my arm as the pushing motion on my left arm is too much for my liking with a compound even with 80% let off

man the army life must of been to0 stressing for you or you are sniffing to much black powder from ur side lock i could care less

bottom line ur jealous you couldnt kill a 180 inch deer in a high fence in Wisconsin much less in TN
i have killed deer with every weapon that is legal and could kill one with a slingshot if i choose to
i think the lack of attention you dont get on the internet is due to your mom n dad not loving you as a child
as far as my activities other than hunting that you are so concerned with...... i have a life sorry

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

that aint my arm or truck either

hope u have a great summer and a great deer season next year
i will keep on keeping doing what i love and what i do best

kill deer
never said i was a good hunter but i am a good deer killer
if u get ur jollies posting on my threads

awesome i am glad for you
i will not change what i do period

like the good ole Jackson Taylor and the Sinners' song say

"Im still the one son all you bitches love to hate"

so keep it up

you are just so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

espically when you get enough balls from busch beer in ya to make a post

[bleep] they was hacking on ya last year about your ego and killfest crap
way before we even came on here 2 months ago

that in and of itself speaks volumes........................

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

all hail meat santa laugh laugh laugh laugh

and also feel for him and his pity pictures of self justification...............

[Linked Image]
this is so funny!!
Originally Posted by slumlord
laugh laugh

[Linked Image]

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Seminole39
[Linked Image]
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
[img:center][Linked Image][/img]

Did you get that secretary job at the MTD plant in brownsville that my wife was hoping to get?

Pmc

I've seen that twice now on this thread. I was just curious.
I'm thinking the big one got away? (re smiles- or lack thereof). Young, dumb, full of ...m, Try to kill every one. Older, wiser makes one just a little bit nicer. Good hunters limit their kill. Maybe not so with killers?
He's a turkey assassin too...

Almost every one of this Gomer's posts are thinly veiled, self gratuitous piles of manure.

Simply put, he's an attention whore.

" Look at me!!! I didn't really want you to look, but since you did...I killed 3 million deer last year and fed the entire state of Tennessee....but I ain't trying to brag, I'm Only an above-average hunter...."

Amazing
In my opinion a true test of being a being a +++ much better than average buck hunter is to come to the Northeast-- Adirondacks, Vermont , New Hampshire , and Maine. Year after year harvest large racks from each state. Some of those places average only one buck per square mile and he may only be a spike horn. I personally have spent thousands of hours hunting NY and Vermont ( only places I've hunted) over the last 47 years and could never do it. Web
In my opinion the true test of a +++ hunter better than average is being able to take a mature buck consistantly year after year on public land and "managing" the does.....not slaughtering them for self gratis.

It obviously isn't the above OP "hunter"...........if that's what you call him. crazy
Picking out a specific mature buck and hunting only him ain't no cake walk.

You've now limited yourself to one mature animal that can cover a lot of ground.

And he won't be stoopid like a spike buck either.
Yep
Yeah and opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one.
In my opinion the true test of a +++ hunter better than average is being able to accept and respect the fact not everybody has the same goals or hunts in the same circumstances that they may be in. And as long as any hunter is pursuing thier sport legaly and helping thier state agency reach thier managment goals in any way they choose to then we are all on the same team.

Some folks want to bust DAs balls cause they feel hes braggin and just wants attention...if thats the way some folks see it and want to bust his balls for it then have it. I've never had the privilage of meeting him myself, but he seems like his charachter is above many on here that would probly think other wise. I'm sure hes a big man, he can take it...

...but as far as busting anybodys balls for killing just 1 deer, 10 deer, 30 or even 50 deer legaly in a season is BS pure and simple. Particulary in TN where the legal Doe limit is almost 300 deer a year in the western part of the state. If the animals are not being left to rot what do I care how many somebody wants to legaly kill? Our deer herd is one of the best managed in the country in my opinion and in the end the high end killers average out with with the low or no killers to reach the states desired population and habits managment goals. And thats the bottom line no matter how any armchair game managers want to see it.

No!!!
It's brag brag brag.....all about how many I have killed in 1 year...thats what this is all about...and posting up all the "facts" so others can see just how great he is...you clowns need to remove your blinders and read sign..

If it isn't than why even bring up his good friend Ronny milsaps grandson????

Read the signs girls.......

There is a another poster on this site that killed a 200+" whitetail.....I sure don't see him bragging about what a great hunter he is....but I can sure as heck read sign.
There's more than one hunter on this thread that have knocked down record type bucks and they do it consistantly. I'm willing to bet a keg party that none of them were over a TN bait pile either...know what I'm sayin?

Absolutely...
Baiting in TN is illegal. Are you trying to say DA is baiting to kill all those deer?
I never said he baited...that I can't speak of.
He's referring to TZone's post.
I thought it was...so my mistake if it isn't.
In my opinion the true test of a +++ hunter better than average is being able to take a mature buck consistantly year after year on public land and "managing" the does.....not slaughtering them for self gratis.

It obviously isn't the above OP "hunter"...........if that's what you call him. crazy

i agree 100%

killing a mature buck period on public land in the south is very hard to do it requires skill and discipline

btw i have never said I was a great hunter I am just in the woods all the time and have a good ability to kill deer with various loads (rifle and ml) and various weapons

hell this thread was before i killed a 180 inch deer which was dumb luck that it came in when it did

the deer was not baited
however i am 100% for baiting where legal

He's a turkey assassin too...

Almost every one of this Gomer's posts are thinly veiled, self gratuitous piles of manure.

Simply put, he's an attention whore.

" Look at me!!! I didn't really want you to look, but since you did...I killed 3 million deer last year and fed the entire state of Tennessee....but I ain't trying to brag, I'm Only an above-average hunter...."

Amazing

that isnt accurate you moron

i killed 0 turkeys last year so i am far from turkey assassin

and last year i killed only 9 deer

cause I trophy hunted quite a bit
and put the kid next door on his first deer and my wifes first and my son on his largest

kid next door

[Linked Image]
No!!!
It's brag brag brag.....all about how many I have killed in 1 year...thats what this is all about...and posting up all the "facts" so others can see just how great he is...you clowns need to remove your blinders and read sign..

why cause i got off my ass and took a kid hunting to enjoy the sport that i love

i bet money u have never taken a kid hunting other than your own or grand kids

i have taken 2 and it made their day along with mine

the deer was not baited
however i am 100% for baiting where legal

[Linked Image]
No!!!

why cause i got off my ass and took a kid hunting to enjoy the sport that i love

i bet money u have never taken a kid hunting other than your own or grand kids

i have taken 2 and it made their day along with mine
You still don't get it do ya?
DA,

Give it a rest.
laugh
laugh dang
laugh
laugh
only thing that gets baited in Tn is Bottom Hunter
laugh
Originally Posted by SoFaKiNG69
only thing that gets baited in Tn is Bottom Hunter

This is true. whistle grin
[quote=SoFaKiNG69]only thing that gets baited in Tn is Bottom Hunter [/quote

[Linked Image]
Buck Wild, is that you????
laugh
laugh
Originally Posted by Boococky
Buck Wild, is that you????

[Linked Image]
laugh
aint heard from buckwild in long time
holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha!!!!
Good grief, this is still going?
I'm thinking some here would like these:

http://www.showitoffdecals.com/
All I want to know is if the original OP is a Christian?
raffin.
Nice deer, however you would be kicked out of any club I've ever been in.
Typically game hogs do not bode well in leases.
To each his own I guess.
Originally Posted by jmj

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by jmj
To each his own I guess.

I don't understarnd the distinction your making in club rules as it pertains to what the members "feel" or agree to as socially or ethicly acceptable and sound game managment.

Just for kicks, Lets say there are six of you in a club or lease that have x amount of acres. Say your club agrees to pay a biologist to come in and to evaluate your property and all agree to use thier recomendation in the clubs managment plan.

The biologist tells you that 80% of the lowest prefered food sources on your place are depleted and they are seeing obvious brows lines in much of the habitat, which affects everything from over all herd health, to disease resistance, to fawn conception and mortality rates and often most important...ANTLERS....
Based on sound science, They recommend that you reduce your herd by at least 60 animals to bring the populatiopn more in line to what the available habitat can support.
Would you feel that 10 deer each is to many for one person? What if two of those members always just hunted opening week end of gun and killed (maybe) just two deer each year. so now the other hunters need to kill 14 deer each to bring the herd into check..thats if EVERY one of the remaining members kills the 14...what if a couple more of them just killed 5 each...then the remaining two must pick up the rest of the deer at 23 each....Is that being a game hog? And would the members that feel they didn't get to kill thier "fair" share feel resentment to those that had to pick up the slack for them in obtaining the managment goals that they ALL agreed to?.... confused

And as far as I know, the man that killed 30 deer that year didn't kill any of them on club leased property. They were all killed on numerous farms and propertys that only he had permision to hunt. Three deer off of a 500 acre farm doesn't sound like to many to me does it to you? (in fact probly not enough for that area)...
What if you had exclusive permission to hunt Ten farms and took just 3 deer off of each one?....

Another fan club member? laugh
Another fan club member? laugh

Some folks want to bust DAs balls cause they feel hes braggin and just wants attention...if thats the way some folks see it and want to bust his balls for it then have it.

...but as far as busting anybodys balls for killing just 1 deer, 10 deer, 30 or even 50 deer legaly in a season is BS pure and simple.

Ya,...it looks like I'm here just to butter somebodys bread don't it.... smile
Sure does! I hear he is gonna have some team DA shirts and hats made up, wear it proudly.
lol,...its hard for you not be a jackass ain't it?
Originally Posted by jmj
To each his own I guess.

I don't understarnd the distinction your making in club rules as it pertains to what the members "feel" or agree to as socially or ethicly acceptable and sound game managment.

Just for kicks, Lets say there are six of you in a club or lease that have x amount of acres. Say your club agrees to pay a biologist to come in and to evaluate your property and all agree to use thier recomendation in the clubs managment plan.

The biologist tells you that 80% of the lowest prefered food sources on your place are depleted and they are seeing obvious brows lines in much of the habitat, which affects everything from over all herd health, to disease resistance, to fawn conception and mortality rates and often most important...ANTLERS....
Based on sound science, They recommend that you reduce your herd by at least 60 animals to bring the populatiopn more in line to what the available habitat can support.
Would you feel that 10 deer each is to many for one person? What if two of those members always just hunted opening week end of gun and killed (maybe) just two deer each year. so now the other hunters need to kill 14 deer each to bring the herd into check..thats if EVERY one of the remaining members kills the 14...what if a couple more of them just killed 5 each...then the remaining two must pick up the rest of the deer at 23 each....Is that being a game hog? And would the members that feel they didn't get to kill thier "fair" share feel resentment to those that had to pick up the slack for them in obtaining the managment goals that they ALL agreed to?.... confused

And as far as I know, the man that killed 30 deer that year didn't kill any of them on club leased property. They were all killed on numerous farms and propertys that only he had permision to hunt. Three deer off of a 500 acre farm doesn't sound like to many to me does it to you? (in fact probly not enough for that area)...
What if you had exclusive permission to hunt Ten farms and took just 3 deer off of each one?....

A lot of "what ifs" in that rambling essay........
I stand beside my statement. I don't go into the woods with the attitude "I've got to kill".
I don't drive a corvette either because I'm happy with the size of my peni$.......

Nope, not all. Just call it like i see it. Your just another one his faithful ego feeding followers, that follows him around on 20 different forums helping him boost his ego.
Originally Posted by jmj

A lot of "what ifs" in that rambling essay........
I stand beside my statement. I don't go into the woods with the attitude "I've got to kill".
I don't drive a corvette either because I'm happy with the size of my peni$.......

hence the start with "just for kicks" on the rambling essay. The point I was trying to make is still valid. In reality there is alot of similaritys in the scenario and our individual hunter kill ratios and the poulation/habitat dynamics in the western part of TN.
Thats was my point...You can't look one look at one specific occurence and make an assumption based on your own circumstances that it is either good or bad for any game managment program....

Kind of like the vette comment(which says alot), Just because I see somebody driving a vette doesn't automaticly mean to me that they are trying to make up for a small dick, any more than you not driving one means you must be hung like a stud horse.....nome' sain?.... wink

Nope, not all. Just call it like i see it. Your just another one his faithful ego feeding followers, that follows him around on 20 different forums helping him boost his ego.

[bleep] you jackass,....prove your point or just shut the [bleep] up....
Go to this site or any other and copy any post where you ever seen me blowing somebody elses whistle...

Go to this site or any other and copy any post where you ever seen me blowing anybody elses whistle...

My point is already proven. You took offense and defended your hero like a good little bitch should. You just keep feeding that ego for him because I wanna see how big his head gets before it pops, I am sure he will post a pic if it does. So run on back to that other site where he is yalls hero if you don't like him being criticized, being there aren't many fans on this one.

Go to this site or any other and copy any post where you ever seen me blowing anybody elses whistle...

My point is already proven. You took offense and defended your hero like a good little bitch should. You just keep feeding that ego for him because I wanna see how big his head gets before it pops, I am sure he will post a pic if it does. So run on back to that other site where he is yalls hero if you don't like him being criticized, being there aren't many fans on this one.

No you haven't proven schit.....Like I said,...you made the comment about me, now back it up....what you saying is either there or it ain't. stand behind some of this drivelin schit that your spittin out....man up dick wad.
No you haven't proven schit.....Like I said,...you made the comment about me, now back it up....what you saying is either there or it ain't. stand behind some of this drivelin schit that your spittin out....man up dick wad.
[Linked Image]
laugh

Some folks want to bust DAs balls cause they feel hes braggin and just wants attention...if thats the way some folks see it and want to bust his balls for it then have it. I've never had the privilage of meeting him myself, but he seems like his charachter is above many on here that would probly think other wise. I'm sure hes a big gloater, he can't take it...

My point YOU are one is EGO feeders. You are quick to defend him, you jumped in on this so deal with it, so it must have hurt your feelings for him. If you want to see team DA praised go to the other site and boost his ego over there with the rest of those loosers that love him, where else could a classy guy such as him get all tanked up on busch beer and cuss out an admin and be allowed back on after killing that deer. While he was banned if his name came up the thread disappeared, now he is everyones hero. Bunch of damn hypocritical azz kissers. Don't you go by the same name over there? You just have to come over here where you can cuss people because that isnt allowed over there unless you are the great DA.
[Linked Image]
[quote=tndrbstr]lol,...its hard for you not be a jackass ain't it?

Maybe you could go over to Tndeer and see if any of those guys want to come over here and get slapped around, I am sure there are a few already over here playing the mole role. Maybe you could get Unicam and a few others to come join us, Unicam probably wouldn't come because he can't hit the ban over here.

Maybe you could go over to Tndeer and see if any of those guys want to come over here and get slapped around, I am sure there are a few already over here playing the mole role. Maybe you could get Unicam and a few others to come join us, Unicam probably wouldn't come because he can't hit the ban over here.

See thats what I don't understand,....Why would I do that? confused
Are you so damned obsessed with the bull schit that you have no controll over on another site that you allow its eat it way into every freaking comment that you can make on this one? crazy

and yes I do go by the same name over there...go dig up my post from over at " that other forum" and see if you can back up your claims that I'm riding anydodys band wagon.....

See thats what I don't understand,....Why would I do that? confused
Are you so damned obsessed with the bull schit that you have no controll over on another site that you allow its eat it way into every freaking comment that you can make on this one? crazy

Obsessed? NO, I just find it humorous that you all worship the ground that this gloating tool walks on.
I bet you are a Bottom Hunter Fan too!
[Obsessed? NO, I just find it humorous that you all worship the ground that this gloating tool walks on.

Obsessed?...YES,.... apparently you are....
You all?.... confused I'm not talking about You all...I'm talkin about the comments you feel you need to make towards me.....forget the rest of em...be big boy enough to either back up your insinuations or shut the [bleep] up....its really pretty simple if don't try to over think it to much.... wink smile
lol!!,....well you just made a point with more than a few folks right there I would say.....
I am pretty sure I am big enough of a "BOY" to back what up what I say. Your mom really should wash your mouth out with soap. Lets just agree to disagree, I think DA is a self gloating tool and you have man love for him. And when those t-shirts come in save me one where I can wipe my ass on it.
I am pretty sure I am big enough of a "BOY" to back what up what I say. Your mom really should wash your mouth out with soap. Lets just agree to disagree, I think DA is a self gloating tool and you have man love for him. And when those t-shirts come in save me one where I can wipe my ass on it.
[Linked Image]

Ya lets just agree to dis agree big man,....You don't even have enough personal charcter to cover your sorry ass with out taking jabs on the way out. and I don't think my name will be on the list to get any of those shirts so you may have to find another source.

Ya lets just agree to dis agree big man,....You don't even have enough personal charcter to cover your sorry ass with out taking jabs on the way out. and I don't think my name will be on the list to get any of those shirts so you may have to find another source.

I am not going anywhere! I think maybe one place you should go is to school to learn how to spell dumbass! My character tells me you are a DA loving [bleep] and if you don't want to be put in the same category as he is, then maybe you should keep your mouth shut. And you got the Big Man part right BITCH.

Go to this site or any other and copy any post where you ever seen me blowing somebody elses whistle...
man what's up with that type of talk. jtown why don't y'all just take this up when you go to the vous.
Originally Posted by Field_Hand

man what's up with that type of talk. jtown why don't y'all just take this up when you go to the vous.

Good idea, I wasnt planning on going, but I think I will now just to see if team DA is as badass in person as they are on the computer. My mind says they will be hiding behind lawnmower man.
What is this VOUS yall speak of??

Ain't that one of those annual parades they have in San Francisco?

I am not going anywhere! I think maybe one place you should go is to school to learn how to spell dumbass! My character tells me you are a DA loving [bleep] and if you don't want to be put in the same category as he is, then maybe you should keep your mouth shut. And you got the Big Man part right BITCH.

so what now your lieutenant of the grammar squad? Just because you have issues ain't no reason to dig schit out your diaper and sling it at me...
You have to fight chit with chit.

[Linked Image]
iT wUrked Fer ME!!

[Linked Image]

No you don't...

here,let me illustrate my point.....

Does this mean captain Dildette is setting sail for a new place to hang out?
[Linked Image]
laugh

[Linked Image]

No you don't...
here,let me illustrate my point.....

laugh
jlt shocked
laugh

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

aint we all?????

hahahahahahahahahhahaaaaa!!!
[Linked Image]

hey make surwe to order a few extra

you might have the runs and need a couple of more

might be a good item for the vous they have also

laugh laugh laugh

just make sure you aint drinking and driving jtown wink smirk whistle laugh laugh laugh
or carrying any tackleberry type of stuff that aint got the paperwork along with it grin grin grin

[Linked Image]

english skills always kicked my a$$
laugh laugh laugh
dang tndrbstr
why aint you picked on me man
i despise the braggert meat santa as much as my buds do

im a big boy

i can handle you cussing at me and whatnot

i feel kinda left out

bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by exbiologist

you couldnt get one big enough for his deeds and needs........
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by exbiologist

you coul
dnt get one big enough for his deeds and needs........

I've actually seen some of these rednecks around here with these in their rear window.
It must suck to be so insecure.
I need to remember the look of a "killer" next time I have my picture taken. It's not fun.....it's killing.
You can't look happy. What a friggin idiot.
dang tndrbstr

im a big boy

i feel kinda left out

I don't see where I have picked on anybody renegade,...I'm just offerin out complementary rebuttals.... smile
And Da ain't got nothin to do with it, never did as far as I'm concerned....If jtown wants to jump my ass because he has a hard on with the op then thats his problem.....at least he could be man enough to offer up proof of the accusations that hes makin against me.... or is there no accountabilty inside the posse? confused ....Sorry, I guess I do things a little differant....

dang tndrbstr

im a big boy

i feel kinda left out

I don't see where I have picked on anybody renegade,...I'm just offerin out complementary rebuttals.... smile
And Da ain't got nothin to do with it, never did as far as I'm concerned....If jtown wants to jump my ass because he has a hard on with the op then thats his problem.....at least he could be man enough to offer up proof of the accusations that hes makin against me.... or is there no accountabilty inside the posse? confused ....Sorry, I guess I do things a little differant....

You really are a dumbass aren't you? You were kissing his ass. I sure as Hell don't have a hard on for him. I think he is a big ass blowhard.
dang tndrbstr

im a big boy

i feel kinda left out

You really are a dumbass aren't you? You were kissing his ass. I sure as Hell don't have a hard on for him. I think he is a big ass blowhard.

There you go again dick wad....show me where I have ever kissed his ass as you say, on this site OR any other one. and don't bother about posting the quote you did earlier,...because even if I were to agree with everything else you say you are still proof positive that that quote is spot on....[bleep] looser...
[Linked Image]
dang tndrbstr

im a big boy

i feel kinda left out

There you go again dick wad....show me where I have ever kissed his ass as you say, on this site OR any other one. and don't bother about posting the quote you did earlier,...because even if I were to agree with everything else you say you are still proof positive that that quote is spot on....[bleep] looser...

Maybe your just a TROLL!

[Linked Image]
Note to self....don't smile when getting your photo taken with your kill. You're a killer, not a hunter.....
Originally Posted by jmj
Note to self....don't smile when getting your photo taken with your kill. You're a killer, not a hunter.....

That's right! 10 years of murdering, not hunting. Kinda explains his mentality.
Originally Posted by jmj
don't forget the Wal-Marts flannel shirt

that brings the whole picture together
Originally Posted by jmj

and the "dont make me open this can of whoop-ass" trucker hat wink
Originally Posted by jmj

t

Always has that I smell chit look on his face, in his own eyes he is the chit, maybe that's what he smells.
Originally Posted by jmj

t

Always has that I smell chit look on his face, in his own eyes he is the chit, maybe that's what he smells.

I especially love the one "look, I can put three 60 pound does on my 4 wheeler"
I'm a killer as evidenced by the climbing tree stand and the three young does. Dang I'm good. And I'm serious.
Originally Posted by jmj

t

I especially love the one "look, I can put three 40 pound does on my 4 wheeler"
I'm a killer as evidenced by the climbing tree stand and the three young does. Dang I'm good. And I'm serious.

There, fixed it for ya wink
laugh laugh

40lbs does is all a Honda Recon can handle
laugh laugh

Hey, my recon handled mrs. raeford just fine thank you laugh
laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh

i hear she prefers a Yamaha Rhino whistle
laugh laugh

So Mrs.WTS let you have your balls for a day?? Or did you sneak them out of her purse while she wasn't looking? whistle
Originally Posted by Raeford
laugh laugh

So Mrs.WTS let you have your balls for a day?? Or did you sneak them out of her purse while she wasn't looking? whistle

According to fat daddy he has relations with all of us wives.
Blatant hijack alert.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

and yo sneakers and grape soda
Please stay on topic here

I'm the greatest deer killer that ever lived blah, blah
Look at me blah, blah
I have nightmares about Icemann stealing my #1 deer killer title blah, blah
laugh laugh

Who the hell is WTS???? shocked
hey, I killed a deer with a GMC.....does that count too???
Long live Meat Santa!
Not WTS dipchit, MRSWTS!
Not WTS dipchit, MRSWTS!

watch it TQueer, I'll send fat daddy over for a coon skin cap laugh
Hmmmm, must be a Ms thing?? crazy
Hmmmm, must be a Mrs. WTS thing?? crazy
FIFY

laugh laugh
Hmmmm, must be a Mrs. WTS thing?? crazy
FIFY

laugh laugh

Mmmmmmm.....salami sounds good for dinner tonight
Sounds like pure jealousy to me.
Originally Posted by bottomhunter

sounds like pure dipsh!t to me
When you become one half the deer hunter I am we'll talk. whistle
When you become one half the deer hunter I am we'll talk. whistle

You and DA must be brothers.
Originally Posted by jmj

kinda like seabass in dumb and dumber???????? laugh laugh laugh
laugh laugh

you guys remember the one time pics of a bunch of cut off udders from 3 does got posted up
as some sort of post about proof of sex

i always thought a slickhead was a slickhead
and having the butt and vaginal holes cut out of a doe would constitute proof of sex myself at the check in station
not to mention being a slickhead in and of itself
never have heard of or seen anyone using cut off udders as proof of sex
always kinda thought the yotes and birds enjoy them in the gut pile

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????????

why would anyone cut off udders from 3 does and take a pic of them and then make a post on the internet about proof of sex
is beyond me.......................

crazy crazy crazy
laugh laugh

According to fat daddy he has relations with all of us wives.

man fat daddy is one lady,s man for sure

been kinda wondering what the ole lady is doing at times

my only problem is that he wont take the bills that go along with the bitch!!!! cry cry cry laugh laugh laugh

bwahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaaaaaa

the west side dark overlord speaks
Rebel flag on bumper: Check
Gunrack in truck: Check
Remington 742 with see-thru mounts and 10 round clip: check
Wal Mart flannel shirt: Check
Herman Survivor boots: Check

Killing is serious bizness.
I don't hunt, I kill.
Originally Posted by jmj
Bags of CORN: Check

I don't hunt, I kill.

You left off a major tool, I fixed it for ya.
Originally Posted by jmj
Bags of CORN: Check
Case of Miller High Life: Check

I don't hunt, I kill.

Fixed it for ya wink
laugh laugh

you guys remember the one time pics of a bunch of cut off udders from 3 does got posted up

and having the butt and vaginal holes cut out of a doe would constitute proof of sex myself at the check in station

why would anyone cut off udders from 3 does and take a pic of them and then make a post on the internet about proof of sex

crazy crazy crazy

Yeah, how would he like it if someone cut of his moobs?? laugh laugh laugh
the see thru mounts- funny!

but don't be dissin Miller Lite laugh

what's wrong with see through mounts? i still gots them on my model 700

what's wrong with see through mounts? i still gots them on my model 700
I do too grin ,...I still enjoy useing the full buck horn sites that I put on my 760...

I took him for an Old Milwaukee man. Maybe Bud heavies in the fencepost cans...
laugh laugh

crazy crazy crazy

Yeah, how would he like it if someone cut of his moobs?? laugh laugh laugh

moobs

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Lmao some funny stuff here !
Unbelievable. Again, "Tennessee's number 1 deer killer", need to check the other thread, again unbelievable how many of those deer were under 55 lbs. He would shoot the momma doe and while the yearlings stood around, he would then shoot them. What a joke. Someone on here said it right, the people that are good at what they do, don't brag about it or post about it because they dont' have to.
Originally Posted by headhunter130
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Bringing up a 6 month old post. crazy

[Linked Image]

Maybe this tool will help
heck I think it was like a year ago pat

some folks get all up tight when u beat them to the punch

my lil tn bucks thread

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...33/My_little_Tennessee_bucks#Post6841633

look at me i can hang them on the porch of my double wide

boy aint this the kettle calling the pot black
heck I think it was like a year ago pat

some folks get all up tight when u beat them to the punch

my lil tn bucks thread

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...33/My_little_Tennessee_bucks#Post6841633

look at me i can hang them on the porch of my double wide

boy aint this the kettle calling the pot black

HAHA!!!...good point da!...What kind of [bleep] stick pulls a thread up after 6 months just to try to start schit!! laugh
Maybe now some other assclown will post a little dancin midget or somebody puking, or some other stupid schit and officialy bring this thread back to life!!! grin grin
© 24hourcampfire