laugh laugh

[Linked Image]

GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by DEER_ASSASSIN

all i can say is that bird was shot at 6 steps mosberg 835 2oz 3.5 inch winchester xx #6 with a hastings .675 choke

Good thing you had the 3.5" for that.

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Jtown
[Linked Image]

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
it is all good i am not really concerned about him or any one

all i can say is that bird was shot at 6 steps mosberg 835 2oz 3.5 inch winchester xx #6 with a hastings .675 choke

[Linked Image]

think what u will

as far as me being handicap i have never posted that period

i have an office job now and am no longer on the road working on forklifts, yes i ride a bike yes i cut wood and i can shoot a compound bow i have killed deer with one and a recurve after my wreck
i choose to use an xbow cause it is legal and it is a lot easier on my arm as the pushing motion on my left arm is too much for my liking with a compound even with 80% let off

man the army life must of been to0 stressing for you or you are sniffing to much black powder from ur side lock i could care less

bottom line ur jealous you couldnt kill a 180 inch deer in a high fence in Wisconsin much less in TN
i have killed deer with every weapon that is legal and could kill one with a slingshot if i choose to
i think the lack of attention you dont get on the internet is due to your mom n dad not loving you as a child
as far as my activities other than hunting that you are so concerned with...... i have a life sorry

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

that aint my arm or truck either

hope u have a great summer and a great deer season next year
i will keep on keeping doing what i love and what i do best

kill deer
never said i was a good hunter but i am a good deer killer
if u get ur jollies posting on my threads

awesome i am glad for you
i will not change what i do period

like the good ole Jackson Taylor and the Sinners' song say

"Im still the one son all you bitches love to hate"

so keep it up

you are just so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

espically when you get enough balls from busch beer in ya to make a post

[bleep] they was hacking on ya last year about your ego and killfest crap
way before we even came on here 2 months ago

that in and of itself speaks volumes........................

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

all hail meat santa laugh laugh laugh laugh

and also feel for him and his pity pictures of self justification...............

Last edited by renegade50; 03/08/12.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

IC B2

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
this is so funny!!

The Deer Assassin's wife.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
laugh laugh

[Linked Image]

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Seminole39
[Linked Image]
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
[img:center][Linked Image][/img]

Last edited by renegade50; 03/09/12.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

as far as me being handicap i have never posted that period

i have an office job now and am no longer on the road working on forklifts, yes i ride a bike yes i cut wood and i can shoot a compound bow i have killed deer with one and a recurve after my wreck
i choose to use an xbow cause it is legal and it is a lot easier on my arm as the pushing motion on my left arm is too much for my liking with a compound even with 80% let off

Did you get that secretary job at the MTD plant in brownsville that my wife was hoping to get?

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Originally Posted by PMC
It's a running joke we have with some friends. Basically taking a life is serious business. smile

Pmc

I've seen that twice now on this thread. I was just curious.
I'm thinking the big one got away? (re smiles- or lack thereof). Young, dumb, full of ...m, Try to kill every one. Older, wiser makes one just a little bit nicer. Good hunters limit their kill. Maybe not so with killers?

Last edited by eyeball; 03/09/12.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's a turkey assassin too...

Almost every one of this Gomer's posts are thinly veiled, self gratuitous piles of manure.

Simply put, he's an attention whore.

" Look at me!!! I didn't really want you to look, but since you did...I killed 3 million deer last year and fed the entire state of Tennessee....but I ain't trying to brag, I'm Only an above-average hunter...."

Amazing

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
In my opinion a true test of being a being a +++ much better than average buck hunter is to come to the Northeast-- Adirondacks, Vermont , New Hampshire , and Maine. Year after year harvest large racks from each state. Some of those places average only one buck per square mile and he may only be a spike horn. I personally have spent thousands of hours hunting NY and Vermont ( only places I've hunted) over the last 47 years and could never do it. Web

[Linked Image]
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
In my opinion the true test of a +++ hunter better than average is being able to take a mature buck consistantly year after year on public land and "managing" the does.....not slaughtering them for self gratis.

It obviously isn't the above OP "hunter"...........if that's what you call him. crazy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Picking out a specific mature buck and hunting only him ain't no cake walk.

You've now limited yourself to one mature animal that can cover a lot of ground.

And he won't be stoopid like a spike buck either.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Yep

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Yeah and opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
In my opinion the true test of a +++ hunter better than average is being able to accept and respect the fact not everybody has the same goals or hunts in the same circumstances that they may be in. And as long as any hunter is pursuing thier sport legaly and helping thier state agency reach thier managment goals in any way they choose to then we are all on the same team.

Some folks want to bust DAs balls cause they feel hes braggin and just wants attention...if thats the way some folks see it and want to bust his balls for it then have it. I've never had the privilage of meeting him myself, but he seems like his charachter is above many on here that would probly think other wise. I'm sure hes a big man, he can take it...

...but as far as busting anybodys balls for killing just 1 deer, 10 deer, 30 or even 50 deer legaly in a season is BS pure and simple. Particulary in TN where the legal Doe limit is almost 300 deer a year in the western part of the state. If the animals are not being left to rot what do I care how many somebody wants to legaly kill? Our deer herd is one of the best managed in the country in my opinion and in the end the high end killers average out with with the low or no killers to reach the states desired population and habits managment goals. And thats the bottom line no matter how any armchair game managers want to see it.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
No!!!
It's brag brag brag.....all about how many I have killed in 1 year...thats what this is all about...and posting up all the "facts" so others can see just how great he is...you clowns need to remove your blinders and read sign..

If it isn't than why even bring up his good friend Ronny milsaps grandson????

Read the signs girls.......

There is a another poster on this site that killed a 200+" whitetail.....I sure don't see him bragging about what a great hunter he is....but I can sure as heck read sign.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
There's more than one hunter on this thread that have knocked down record type bucks and they do it consistantly. I'm willing to bet a keg party that none of them were over a TN bait pile either...know what I'm sayin?

Camp is where you make it.
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 204guy, 222ND, 1lessdog, 58 invisible), 2,538 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,794
Posts18,516,111
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.