Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by Jtown
lol,...its hard for you not be a jackass ain't it?

Nope, not all. Just call it like i see it. Your just another one his faithful ego feeding followers, that follows him around on 20 different forums helping him boost his ego.

[bleep] you jackass,....prove your point or just shut the [bleep] up....
Go to this site or any other and copy any post where you ever seen me blowing anybody elses whistle...

My point is already proven. You took offense and defended your hero like a good little bitch should. You just keep feeding that ego for him because I wanna see how big his head gets before it pops, I am sure he will post a pic if it does. So run on back to that other site where he is yalls hero if you don't like him being criticized, being there aren't many fans on this one.

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Nope, not all. Just call it like i see it. Your just another one his faithful ego feeding followers, that follows him around on 20 different forums helping him boost his ego.

Go to this site or any other and copy any post where you ever seen me blowing anybody elses whistle...

My point is already proven. You took offense and defended your hero like a good little bitch should. You just keep feeding that ego for him because I wanna see how big his head gets before it pops, I am sure he will post a pic if it does. So run on back to that other site where he is yalls hero if you don't like him being criticized, being there aren't many fans on this one.

No you haven't proven schit.....Like I said,...you made the comment about me, now back it up....what you saying is either there or it ain't. stand behind some of this drivelin schit that your spittin out....man up dick wad.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No you haven't proven schit.....Like I said,...you made the comment about me, now back it up....what you saying is either there or it ain't. stand behind some of this drivelin schit that your spittin out....man up dick wad.
[Linked Image]

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
laugh

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Some folks want to bust DAs balls cause they feel hes braggin and just wants attention...if thats the way some folks see it and want to bust his balls for it then have it. I've never had the privilage of meeting him myself, but he seems like his charachter is above many on here that would probly think other wise. I'm sure hes a big gloater, he can't take it...

My point YOU are one is EGO feeders. You are quick to defend him, you jumped in on this so deal with it, so it must have hurt your feelings for him. If you want to see team DA praised go to the other site and boost his ego over there with the rest of those loosers that love him, where else could a classy guy such as him get all tanked up on busch beer and cuss out an admin and be allowed back on after killing that deer. While he was banned if his name came up the thread disappeared, now he is everyones hero. Bunch of damn hypocritical azz kissers. Don't you go by the same name over there? You just have to come over here where you can cuss people because that isnt allowed over there unless you are the great DA.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[quote=tndrbstr]lol,...its hard for you not be a jackass ain't it?

Maybe you could go over to Tndeer and see if any of those guys want to come over here and get slapped around, I am sure there are a few already over here playing the mole role. Maybe you could get Unicam and a few others to come join us, Unicam probably wouldn't come because he can't hit the ban over here.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Maybe you could go over to Tndeer and see if any of those guys want to come over here and get slapped around, I am sure there are a few already over here playing the mole role. Maybe you could get Unicam and a few others to come join us, Unicam probably wouldn't come because he can't hit the ban over here.

See thats what I don't understand,....Why would I do that? confused
Are you so damned obsessed with the bull schit that you have no controll over on another site that you allow its eat it way into every freaking comment that you can make on this one? crazy

and yes I do go by the same name over there...go dig up my post from over at " that other forum" and see if you can back up your claims that I'm riding anydodys band wagon.....

Last edited by tndrbstr; 03/13/12.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

See thats what I don't understand,....Why would I do that? confused
Are you so damned obsessed with the bull schit that you have no controll over on another site that you allow its eat it way into every freaking comment that you can make on this one? crazy

Obsessed? NO, I just find it humorous that you all worship the ground that this gloating tool walks on.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I bet you are a Bottom Hunter Fan too!

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
[Obsessed? NO, I just find it humorous that you all worship the ground that this gloating tool walks on.

Obsessed?...YES,.... apparently you are....
You all?.... confused I'm not talking about You all...I'm talkin about the comments you feel you need to make towards me.....forget the rest of em...be big boy enough to either back up your insinuations or shut the [bleep] up....its really pretty simple if don't try to over think it to much.... wink smile

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I bet you are a Bottom Hunter Fan too!
lol!!,....well you just made a point with more than a few folks right there I would say.....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am pretty sure I am big enough of a "BOY" to back what up what I say. Your mom really should wash your mouth out with soap. Lets just agree to disagree, I think DA is a self gloating tool and you have man love for him. And when those t-shirts come in save me one where I can wipe my ass on it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am pretty sure I am big enough of a "BOY" to back what up what I say. Your mom really should wash your mouth out with soap. Lets just agree to disagree, I think DA is a self gloating tool and you have man love for him. And when those t-shirts come in save me one where I can wipe my ass on it.
[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Ya lets just agree to dis agree big man,....You don't even have enough personal charcter to cover your sorry ass with out taking jabs on the way out. and I don't think my name will be on the list to get any of those shirts so you may have to find another source.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Ya lets just agree to dis agree big man,....You don't even have enough personal charcter to cover your sorry ass with out taking jabs on the way out. and I don't think my name will be on the list to get any of those shirts so you may have to find another source.

I am not going anywhere! I think maybe one place you should go is to school to learn how to spell dumbass! My character tells me you are a DA loving [bleep] and if you don't want to be put in the same category as he is, then maybe you should keep your mouth shut. And you got the Big Man part right BITCH.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Go to this site or any other and copy any post where you ever seen me blowing somebody elses whistle...
man what's up with that type of talk. jtown why don't y'all just take this up when you go to the vous.

My idea of being organic is taking a dump in the woods.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Field_Hand

Go to this site or any other and copy any post where you ever seen me blowing somebody elses whistle...
man what's up with that type of talk. jtown why don't y'all just take this up when you go to the vous.

Good idea, I wasnt planning on going, but I think I will now just to see if team DA is as badass in person as they are on the computer. My mind says they will be hiding behind lawnmower man.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What is this VOUS yall speak of??

Ain't that one of those annual parades they have in San Francisco?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

I am not going anywhere! I think maybe one place you should go is to school to learn how to spell dumbass! My character tells me you are a DA loving [bleep] and if you don't want to be put in the same category as he is, then maybe you should keep your mouth shut. And you got the Big Man part right BITCH.

so what now your lieutenant of the grammar squad? Just because you have issues ain't no reason to dig schit out your diaper and sling it at me...

Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (1badf350, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 1234, 70 invisible), 2,588 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,823
Posts18,516,764
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.