Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
laugh

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
laugh

My idea of being organic is taking a dump in the woods.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Boococky
Buck Wild, is that you????

[Linked Image]

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
laugh

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
aint heard from buckwild in long time
holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha!!!!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good grief, this is still going?

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm thinking some here would like these:

http://www.showitoffdecals.com/

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
All I want to know is if the original OP is a Christian?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
raffin.

Camp is where you make it.
J
jmj Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Nice deer, however you would be kicked out of any club I've ever been in.
Typically game hogs do not bode well in leases.
To each his own I guess.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jmj

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by jmj
To each his own I guess.

I don't understarnd the distinction your making in club rules as it pertains to what the members "feel" or agree to as socially or ethicly acceptable and sound game managment.

Just for kicks, Lets say there are six of you in a club or lease that have x amount of acres. Say your club agrees to pay a biologist to come in and to evaluate your property and all agree to use thier recomendation in the clubs managment plan.

The biologist tells you that 80% of the lowest prefered food sources on your place are depleted and they are seeing obvious brows lines in much of the habitat, which affects everything from over all herd health, to disease resistance, to fawn conception and mortality rates and often most important...ANTLERS....
Based on sound science, They recommend that you reduce your herd by at least 60 animals to bring the populatiopn more in line to what the available habitat can support.
Would you feel that 10 deer each is to many for one person? What if two of those members always just hunted opening week end of gun and killed (maybe) just two deer each year. so now the other hunters need to kill 14 deer each to bring the herd into check..thats if EVERY one of the remaining members kills the 14...what if a couple more of them just killed 5 each...then the remaining two must pick up the rest of the deer at 23 each....Is that being a game hog? And would the members that feel they didn't get to kill thier "fair" share feel resentment to those that had to pick up the slack for them in obtaining the managment goals that they ALL agreed to?.... confused

And as far as I know, the man that killed 30 deer that year didn't kill any of them on club leased property. They were all killed on numerous farms and propertys that only he had permision to hunt. Three deer off of a 500 acre farm doesn't sound like to many to me does it to you? (in fact probly not enough for that area)...
What if you had exclusive permission to hunt Ten farms and took just 3 deer off of each one?....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Another fan club member? laugh

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Jtown
Another fan club member? laugh

Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Some folks want to bust DAs balls cause they feel hes braggin and just wants attention...if thats the way some folks see it and want to bust his balls for it then have it.

...but as far as busting anybodys balls for killing just 1 deer, 10 deer, 30 or even 50 deer legaly in a season is BS pure and simple.

Ya,...it looks like I'm here just to butter somebodys bread don't it.... smile

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sure does! I hear he is gonna have some team DA shirts and hats made up, wear it proudly.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
lol,...its hard for you not be a jackass ain't it?

J
jmj Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jmj
To each his own I guess.

I don't understarnd the distinction your making in club rules as it pertains to what the members "feel" or agree to as socially or ethicly acceptable and sound game managment.

Just for kicks, Lets say there are six of you in a club or lease that have x amount of acres. Say your club agrees to pay a biologist to come in and to evaluate your property and all agree to use thier recomendation in the clubs managment plan.

The biologist tells you that 80% of the lowest prefered food sources on your place are depleted and they are seeing obvious brows lines in much of the habitat, which affects everything from over all herd health, to disease resistance, to fawn conception and mortality rates and often most important...ANTLERS....
Based on sound science, They recommend that you reduce your herd by at least 60 animals to bring the populatiopn more in line to what the available habitat can support.
Would you feel that 10 deer each is to many for one person? What if two of those members always just hunted opening week end of gun and killed (maybe) just two deer each year. so now the other hunters need to kill 14 deer each to bring the herd into check..thats if EVERY one of the remaining members kills the 14...what if a couple more of them just killed 5 each...then the remaining two must pick up the rest of the deer at 23 each....Is that being a game hog? And would the members that feel they didn't get to kill thier "fair" share feel resentment to those that had to pick up the slack for them in obtaining the managment goals that they ALL agreed to?.... confused

And as far as I know, the man that killed 30 deer that year didn't kill any of them on club leased property. They were all killed on numerous farms and propertys that only he had permision to hunt. Three deer off of a 500 acre farm doesn't sound like to many to me does it to you? (in fact probly not enough for that area)...
What if you had exclusive permission to hunt Ten farms and took just 3 deer off of each one?....

A lot of "what ifs" in that rambling essay........
I stand beside my statement. I don't go into the woods with the attitude "I've got to kill".
I don't drive a corvette either because I'm happy with the size of my peni$.......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Nope, not all. Just call it like i see it. Your just another one his faithful ego feeding followers, that follows him around on 20 different forums helping him boost his ego.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by jmj

A lot of "what ifs" in that rambling essay........
I stand beside my statement. I don't go into the woods with the attitude "I've got to kill".
I don't drive a corvette either because I'm happy with the size of my peni$.......

hence the start with "just for kicks" on the rambling essay. The point I was trying to make is still valid. In reality there is alot of similaritys in the scenario and our individual hunter kill ratios and the poulation/habitat dynamics in the western part of TN.
Thats was my point...You can't look one look at one specific occurence and make an assumption based on your own circumstances that it is either good or bad for any game managment program....

Kind of like the vette comment(which says alot), Just because I see somebody driving a vette doesn't automaticly mean to me that they are trying to make up for a small dick, any more than you not driving one means you must be hung like a stud horse.....nome' sain?.... wink

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Jtown

Nope, not all. Just call it like i see it. Your just another one his faithful ego feeding followers, that follows him around on 20 different forums helping him boost his ego.

[bleep] you jackass,....prove your point or just shut the [bleep] up....
Go to this site or any other and copy any post where you ever seen me blowing somebody elses whistle...

Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (10Glocks, 44mc, AlleghenyMountain, 7887mm08, 35, 18 invisible), 1,803 guests, and 860 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,974
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.