Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DEER_ASSASSIN

at least the meat santa helps feed the poor take kids other than his own out and show them hunting
and dont sit behind a computer and put down some one cause they cant or wont do something to help the poor and kids with fathers that show them no attention

This is where you are wrong, I do more than my share of good deeds involving taking kids hunting and such, you just won't see me on a web forum tooting my own horn about it. You seem to have a couple of websites you do that on.

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I don't go huntin' to watch the birds sing or the grass grow, I go because I wanna kill schitt.

That's unfortunate. Hunters are the true stewards of the outdoors.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Tngirl
Amazes me how grown men get into pissin matches! Dear god, everyone has their own opinions, doesnt make one right and one wrong, to each their own. Grow up get over it, sounds like petty jealousy to me, if you cant keep up or hunt as well as someone else, then by all means put them down for the way they chose to do it! Yup, thats mature. If your idea of hunting and harvesting deer differs from someone else, then fine state your opinion and move on, no need to start immature 5 yr old crap. How old do you have to be to be a member on this site?? maybe they should think about raising it to at least past diaper wearin age!! I mean really goin back to pull a thread up from over a year ago?!? AMAZING! just my 2 cents.

Seriously? Your wife is posting here now?

Is the rest of TN this Effed up?

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Amazes me how grown men get into pissin matches! Dear god, everyone has their own opinions, doesnt make one right and one wrong, to each their own. Grow up get over it, sounds like petty jealousy to me, if you cant keep up or hunt as well as someone else, then by all means put them down for the way they chose to do it! Yup, thats mature. If your idea of hunting and harvesting deer differs from someone else, then fine state your opinion and move on, no need to start immature 5 yr old crap. How old do you have to be to be a member on this site?? maybe they should think about raising it to at least past diaper wearin age!! I mean really goin back to pull a thread up from over a year ago?!? AMAZING! just my 2 cents.

LMFAO!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Amazes me how grown men get into pissin matches.

Actually no! My TN wife is in the kitchen fixing me a sandwich and getting ready to go to her job. Grins.....

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Tom264
My my my we got us a live one....

OK maybe Murderer was harsh...maybe not.

How about (forgetting state laws and regs) unethical, immoral and plain not right.

Its all about killing....you have to admit it he says he loves killing.

I'm glad this is all taking place in your wonderful state and not mine.....hehehe

For someone to come on here and fervently stick up for another in his home state makes you wonder...you butt buddies?

30+ deer unused by him to me is the same as shooting the deer and letting them lay.

Butt whatever (notice I spelled it b-u-t-t?)

Holy chit is it that time of the month shut the [bleep] up.

Model 7's FOR LIFE
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Sure kbruce whenever your man enough you can come on over here and make me.......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Nah, just the deer czar and his followers.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

naw,,,, my wife works and has stayed loyal to me whistle ever since the day i met her. smile smile smile
also aint ate deer meat in over 4 years myself
donate my 1 or 2 selective kills a year to the ftcky meat locker actually for whomever wants to sign up and get one
dont do it as a pretext to rack up numbers as measure of skill or justification either
cause if that was the case
their are plenty of guys in tn
who could go on a "killfest" if they wanted too

we call them brown downers....................................................

we love you meat santa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

remember you can always get your "saint deer killer of tn deer" membership back no matter what you do on that site
which you already know anyways..................................
all ya gotta do is condescend to other egos on their also, and shoot a turnip green , beet green, corn or whatever fed deer that you have been feeding for a couple of years and late summers in your food plot on opening day of archery season with an xbow
under the pretext that you are such a burdened cripple and cant use a regular or traditional bow
which you have posted pics of doing anyways with this condition......
even though you do plenty of other stuff that dont seem to bother you
then have the deer scored by twra types on said same website who plead a case for you to the owners and moderators and get you back on said site carte blanche............................

talk about some good ole boy shyt
and some serious a$$ kissing...................................................

Last edited by renegade50; 03/07/12.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tom264
Sure kbruce whenever your man enough you can come on over here and make me.......
are you ready? are you ready?
Let's get it on.

My idea of being organic is taking a dump in the woods.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I change weights, swap batteries, repair forks, swap 30lb propane bottles and overhaul tow motors.

But I'm a cripple on the internet......................

I cant pull my compound back,
But I can manhandle this 26" loggers chainsaw and split and
Load up a truck and trailer full of wood in a days work

Man I whooped

But im a cripple on the internet.......................................

the above jabs are from one of the fellow banishees from tn deer
who dont want to post them cause he has some sort of empathy for the "greatest deer hunter ever in TN"

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

unlike, like over on candy land(tndeer)
you aint got followers here to stroke your ego
and the ones from here that do, aint read your post for years on end
and they dont know squat
but we do.........................................................

so go play chutes and ladders at the candy land site and let the rest of the brown downer crew their worship you..........................

funny thing here is

that my original hurt feelings report i created for tn deer is used here quite frequently

it was too harsh for tn deer

candy land..........................................................

keep your post count
it means something over their
dont mean squat to any of us here................................

we will just grind our axe every time you post

why dont you post that turkey magically peeled every ounce of flesh of its neck picture you posted several years ago

almost looked like some high school dissection project of a turkeys neck bones

amazing how that shot completely cleaned off everybit of flesh on that turkeys neck 360degrees completely around it
but yet leaved the neckbones /spinal cloumn perfectly intact
hmmmmmmmmmmmm??????????
absouloutley the most amazing close range shotgun blast shot ever seen

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????

[bleep] most bogus claim of what a shotgun does at close range i have ever seen

but yet on tnqueer when you posted that pic, behind the scenes and unknown to you the pm,s were flying all over the place about it

noone that had any good amount of turkey hunting experience beleived it one bit
and many on their (still on their actually)think it was the most staged and knife or exacto blade carved peice of flesh they ever seen

your bogus...................................................................

Last edited by renegade50; 03/07/12.
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
some funny crap here for sure, didnt realize a WIFE couldnt post on here, guess the fact that I also hunt doesnt mean squat. Oh well, luckily I dont wear my feelings on my shirtsleeve nor do I give a rats rear what some think about me. I just have never seen so much jealousy in my life! and such immaturity from grown men. I mean if you dont agree, or dont like what he posts or how he hunts, dont read it, just move on, ever heard the phrase "haters made me famous"? unbelievable. Guess not everyone grows up.

The Deer Assassin's wife.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Go make us a sandwich.

Last edited by tzone; 03/07/12.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tzone
Go make us sandwich.
shocked

laugh laugh

Originally Posted by deflave
Get your dick out of that rooster and go to church.

Travis
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Go make us a sandwich.

already did!!! grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Go make us a sandwich.

already did!!! grin

Make another one!

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by Jtown
Go make us a sandwich.

already did!!! grin

Make another one!

Nah

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Daym Renegade50, did the Folger's guy secretly switch your Jergan's jerk-off lotion with Icy-Hot???

laugh laugh

Good Lord, try some decaf. You might want get some guppies and a fish tank, I hear they're calming.

Hahahaha

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
it is all good i am not really concerned about him or any one

all i can say is that bird was shot at 6 steps mosberg 835 2oz 3.5 inch winchester xx #6 with a hastings .675 choke

[Linked Image]

think what u will

as far as me being handicap i have never posted that period

i have an office job now and am no longer on the road working on forklifts, yes i ride a bike yes i cut wood and i can shoot a compound bow i have killed deer with one and a recurve after my wreck
i choose to use an xbow cause it is legal and it is a lot easier on my arm as the pushing motion on my left arm is too much for my liking with a compound even with 80% let off

man the army life must of been to0 stressing for you or you are sniffing to much black powder from ur side lock i could care less

bottom line ur jealous you couldnt kill a 180 inch deer in a high fence in Wisconsin much less in TN
i have killed deer with every weapon that is legal and could kill one with a slingshot if i choose to
i think the lack of attention you dont get on the internet is due to your mom n dad not loving you as a child
as far as my activities other than hunting that you are so concerned with...... i have a life sorry

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

that aint my arm or truck either

hope u have a great summer and a great deer season next year
i will keep on keeping doing what i love and what i do best

kill deer
never said i was a good hunter but i am a good deer killer
if u get ur jollies posting on my threads

awesome i am glad for you
i will not change what i do period

like the good ole Jackson Taylor and the Sinners' song say

"Im still the one son all you bitches love to hate"

so keep it up

Last edited by DEER_ASSASSIN; 03/08/12.

If you cant hang'em on the wall
Hang'em between your teeth!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 257 roberts, 53 invisible), 2,399 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,778
Posts18,515,708
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.