-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Spent the better part of a decade learning how the human body works, cellular physiology, microanatomy, biochemistry, and such. What I've learned shows me that science only proves there is a God. The complexity and intricate workings of our own bodies shows me, without a reasonable doubt, that intelligence was behind it's creation. Argue with me about who is right( christianity, muslim, hindu, etc..) but don't tell me there is no God. To me that is true ignorance or at least wishful thinking.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
But - I couldn't get the logical part of my brain to stop the questions.
Are you sure that was the logical part of your brain, or simple rebellion out of control from ego and pride? That's most often the case. grin

I need to add, you are tremendously blessed with one of the finest properties I have ever seen. A virtual dream. Only overshadowed by your beautiful family. Amazing you're such a bonehead. grin

Last edited by RickyD; 03/24/11.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bushrat you said "I was open to it" but the rest of the post doesn't reflect that. Sounds more to me like you entered with doubt and worked to reinforce it. I know you don't believe that right now but you need to adjust the angle you're looking at it. In other words, your perspective. Quit looking for outward evidence and search inside yourself.

"Faith comes by hearing."
"To every man is given the measure of faith."

You heard. Faith came. It's hanging right there in front of you awaiting your next move. (not the other way around) Faith requires action. The action proves your faith. The next step is choose to believe. It's so easy a child could do it. The bible even says it. "Childlike faith."

It all boils down to a decision.
Choosing to doubt and await evidences such as "a feeling" will bring you right smack against a brick wall. YOUR brick wall.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

B
BCBrian Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RickyD
But - I couldn't get the logical part of my brain to stop the questions.
Are you sure that was the logical part of your brain, or simple rebellion out of control from ego and pride? That's most often the case. grin

I need to add, you are tremendously blessed with one of the finest properties I have ever seen. A virtual dream. Only overshadowed by your beautiful family. Amazing you're such a bonehead. grin

Thanks...I think grin

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

"Nothing in life - can compare to seeing smiles on your children's faces."
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

486 members (1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 1936M71, 2ndwind, 12344mag, 1234, 52 invisible), 1,708 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,041
Posts18,521,105
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.