-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He won the Presidency of the United States...the most powerful and important job in the world.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
And what a horrible testament to the intelligence of the majority of US voters during that election.

You and the writers of that article can't get past the smoke screen of the BC. I suspect it is something in the rest of the records that he needs to hide.

Why the smoke screen?

Have a good day man. In honor of personal freedom and the open squirrel season, I think I'll go put a hole through dinner's head.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Monkey_Joe
You and the writers of that article can't get past the smoke screen of the BC.

smile So now it's (the birth certificate) a smokescreen huh? The issue that I've addressed all along in this thread is Obama's birth certificate, and whether or not he's constitutionally qualified to be President because of his birth certificate, and the issue that some take because they claim he hasn't provided his birth certificate, and the desire of a certain element to continue with that issue (his birth certificate) because they hope it will be the magic bullet that will make all of the unpleasantness they associate with him and his electoral victory over the Republicans and his Presidency go away. And also because, as of right now, it doesn't look like the Republicans have anyone strong enough to defeat him in the next Presidential election...so certain elements are still clinging to this birth certificate issue, as weak and desperate as it appears, hoping that it will derail the Obama train.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antlers
He won the Presidency of the United States...the most powerful and important job in the world.

Which goes to show you how uninformed and gullible the welfare class of the United States is......along with the stupidity if the died in the wool libtards.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Ant, are you reading what others have posted all along?

I stated on about the first page that it is probably not the BC issue that is the real smoking gun, others did before I posted and some after, as well.

You keep blowing the typical liberal smoke screen about it being all about the BC.

Like I stated before, come the next election he'll probably smear a Hawaii BC all over the planet and the deep thinkers of this world will be saying "see, I told ya so", all the while hiding the real damning stuff.

There is something being hidden or he would whip it all out.

Have a good day man. In honor of personal freedom and the open squirrel season, I think I'll go put a hole through dinner's head.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The truth will emerge on down the road and the American Public will see what a crock of chit the Dec's pulled on the Voters and it will be known as the day the Dem's chit all over our Constitution putting a Illegal Muslim and Kenyan in the White House . Obama will alway be known as the Welfare Elected President and the worst to ever occupy the WH

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The original poster mentioned "Obama's reluctance to produce his long form birth certificate" and I responded to that particular issue. I have been responding to that particular issue all along because other posters have continued to address that particular issue. It's not the liberals that keep bringing up the issue ("smokescreen" as you call it) of Obama's birth certificate...it's "a few misguided souls among the Right", as the article pointed out, that continue to indulge it (the birth certificate issue).

Why would he "whip it all out"? It wasn't necessary for his victory in the first election, and it appears that it won't be necessary for his victory in the next election. And the fact that it drives certain elements absolutely nuts that he doesn't have to show all of this stuff that they are demanding, and can still win, probably gives him and the Democrats a huge stiffee...regardless of whether he has something to hide or not!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bea175

The truth will emerge on down the road and the American Public will see what a crock of chit the Dec's pulled on the Voters and it will be known as the day the Dem's chit all over our Constitution putting a Illegal Muslim and Kenyan in the White House . Obama will alway be known as the Welfare Elected President and the worst to ever occupy the WH

Good God Almighty, Antlers. Are you really that dense?
Who and what are you?

Take off the blinders and scrub the chit out of your ears for a second and listen to what people are trying to get through that thick head of yours.

He's hiding something! Probably MANY somethings!
What about that do you not understand?
Why do you insist on defending the indefensible? Why do you persist? He has no past. None! Everything is hidden. He spent millions to keep it hidden. He promoted a useless and mediocre lawyer to judgeship. Even the damned "judicial" system is on board with his grand deception and won't look at evidence.

C'mon, man!
WTF is wrong with you!!!!!?

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Regarding his birth...in Hawaii...is citizenship not acquired automatically at birth? Are all persons born in the U.S. citizens of the U.S.?

There is a distinction between a natural born citizen and a naturalized citizen.If your parents are citizens of another country and during a visit to the US your mother gave birth to you during her visit,you would not be a natural born citizen as outlined in Article One section two of the constitution.

Obama's father was not a US citizen and therefor he could not confer US citizenship to Obama Jr.

So in short,being born on US soil does not fulfill the requirement for a natural born citizen.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

He won the last election...period. And he did it without having to disclose all of the information that certain elements are demanding. And that's probably a good indicator that he will continue to not disclose that particular information. We'll see what happens this time.

There are some states,that are in the process of crafting legislation that will compel any candidate to produce a valid birth certificate,in order for that candidate,to be placed on the ballot in that state.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Look antlers why is this such a big deal? No past President of the US has ever dealt with the issue simply because it's never been raised until Obama came round. Since it is clear one has to be a US born citizen to be President and there appear to be questions concerning Obama's place of birth why not put the issue to bed?

What's the fuss?

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Here's an interesting article from National Review regarding Obama's being born in the USA...

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/227954/born-u-s/editors

It's an interesting article unfortunately they are flat out wrong.

At the time of Obamas birth,the hospital generated birth certificate included the name of the hospital as well as the attending physician.Obama hasn't presented that.What he produced is what is provided by the state when a person is born outside of the state of Hawaii but the parent requesting the birth certificate swears that they have been a citizen of Hawaii for at least a year.There is too much room for lying with this type of document.

There is also another issue that is being challenged in court as we debate this.Another interpretation of Article One is that the mother,in order to confer Natural Born citizenship to her child,has to have been a citizen of the US for a period of five years after achieving the age 16.Obamas mother was 18 when she gave birth and doesn't qualify on these grounds as well.

Like I stated earlier,I wouldn't place too much faith in this issue alone,as the Dems who are in control of Hawaii have had plenty of time to forge a long form certificate as well as all the supporting ancillary documents.I wouldn't also place much faith in the courts interpreting Article One in a manner that would disqualify Obama.

I will state that being able to force the exposure of this document,may open the way for disclosure of more revealing documents,that may prove to be fatal to Barry Soetero aka Barack Obama.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I took a stroll down memory lane (past posts) and guess what. Mr. Antlers is a left wing troll. He has page after page back in 2008 railing against George Bush. Al Gore and ex President Clinton are his hero's. He does not want the truth to come out about his Chosen One. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by milespatton
I took a stroll down memory lane (past posts) and guess what. Mr. Antlers is a left wing troll. He has page after page back in 2008 railing against George Bush. Al Gore and ex President Clinton are his hero's. He does not want the truth to come out about his Chosen One. miles

In my best Gomer Pyle voice: Suprise,Suprise !

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks for doing the searching, Miles.

I'm sure the findings come as no surprise, no one but a liberal could be that fricken dense.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
If this wasn't so serious,I'd laugh my ass off at the 60 million morons who were duped into voting for this pathological lying,narcissistic,communist girly man.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Cartod
Why is whoopi wearing the drapes?

No hombre, she is wearing her family size camp tent.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What is IS.

Let's get on with making it a forgotten WAS.

If somebody were to stuff equine effluent in my mouth, my first instinct would definitely NOT be to determine whether it came from a mare, a stallion, or a gelding. I'd want to spit it out, then to rinse my mouth out thoroughly.

(And I wouldn't hanker to rinse my mouth with Joe Biden!)

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Does Obama's BC even have his race noted on it?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by milespatton

figgered that from his tone here....

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1minute, 1234, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,076 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,780
Posts18,495,903
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.